I think I'm about to be a father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm about to be a father?

Well that seems to be the lie of the day. My Ex and I broke up and she was reportedly pregnant. One of her homegirls that was trying to get at me told me that she wasn't and was still at the clubs and some odd shit of that nature I can't trust anybody so I'm gonna have to sweat it out for 9 problems the baby is supposed to drop late may early June. so I'll either have the happiest day of my life (being a father) or a less happier day. (I'm not a father but free, and being told the worst lie ever). what more is she is now supposedly Marrying some other ***** for reasons I cant disclose its her business. But, dude supposedly beats on her.... Call me stupid but if she's telling the truth I need to off dude cause he would be in the near future subjecting my kid whether male or female to beatings. I cant have that shit. Also he could cause a miscarriage which could have me serving 25 to life. If you dont understand why your fuckin dumb. Any of you do believe an any diety besides satan could you please offer your prayers their way more to the story but you only need the jist of it. If your mad nosey and want to know more see me online.

Peace

Kansas
    City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
    Angeles Lakers: 7-0

make her abort that shit

Comment

someone will probably say "pwnt" in here pretty soon, so I'm gonna take the air out of that one before it happens.

Good luck, dude
      "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

good luck homie.

my daughters mom is taking me to court for child support. i gotta go next thursday. i am about to be paying out my ass in child support. my daughters mom is fuckin crazy. she go out of her way to be a bitch to me cuz i aint with her. we were never in a relationship. she thought since we had a kid together then me and her would be together. fuck that.
        Originally posted by CWCooper810
        I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

Comment

Originally posted by R M Nixon View Post
          make her abort that shit
          so I'll either have the happiest day of my life (being a father)
          Also he could cause a miscarriage which could have me serving 25 to life.

Yeah after what I said I could see how that would be intelligent.

Kansas

Los

Comment

Damn that's a really fucked up situation. Firstly you've gotta contact your Ex-girlfriend and find out from her that she's actually pregnant, even make her take a pregnancy test infront of you. If she's not pregnant, fuck her ...she's not worth the hastle and worry. If she is pregnant tell her that you don't want that boyfriend of her's anywhere near your kid. If you still love her and want to raise your child together tell her how you really feel and do your best to get back with her for the sake of the child. Good luck man, hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizfit_Monstar View Post
              Well that seems to be the lie of the day. My Ex and I broke up and she was reportedly pregnant. One of her homegirls that was trying to get at me told me that she wasn't and was still at the clubs and some odd shit of that nature I can't trust anybody so I'm gonna have to sweat it out for 9 problems the baby is supposed to drop late may early June. so I'll either have the happiest day of my life (being a father) or a less happier day. (I'm not a father but free, and being told the worst lie ever). what more is she is now supposedly Marrying some other ***** for reasons I cant disclose its her business. But, dude supposedly beats on her.... Call me stupid but if she's telling the truth I need to off dude cause he would be in the near future subjecting my kid whether male or female to beatings. I cant have that shit. Also he could cause a miscarriage which could have me serving 25 to life. If you dont understand why your fuckin dumb. Any of you do believe an any diety besides satan could you please offer your prayers their way more to the story but you only need the jist of it. If your mad nosey and want to know more see me online.
              Peace
              well what are you doing about all this besides telling a bunch of strangers on the internet?

If she's having your baby, why would it be the happiest day of your life? its took her five minutes to decide she's gonna marry some guy who hits her so she doesn't sound like she's got too many brain cells - who says you're gonna get to see your child? Ohhh - you'll do something about it?! do it NOW.

Honestly, you sound like a fucking fool and precisely what is wrong with todays society. How about, if he's beating her up, you get her some fucking help?! how about, if you think she's pregnant, go ask her? take legal action, damn do something, ANYTHING.

If you're man enough to be making humans, you can be man enough to go sort your mess out.

Comment

rofls @ you thinking it will be the happiest day of your life

You are not ready to be a father. The mother is all fucked up. Your life is all fucked up. The kid will be all fucked up. She/he will grow up to be nothing. Worthless. Just a leech on society.

Quit kidding yourself.

Abort that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                  well what are you doing about all this besides telling a bunch of strangers on the internet?
                  If she's having your baby, why would it be the happiest day of your life? its took her five minutes to decide she's gonna marry some guy who hits her so she doesn't sound like she's got too many brain cells - who says you're gonna get to see your child? Ohhh - you'll do something about it?! do it NOW.
                  Honestly, you sound like a fucking fool and precisely what is wrong with todays society. How about, if he's beating her up, you get her some fucking help?! how about, if you think she's pregnant, go ask her? take legal action, damn do something, ANYTHING.
                  If you're man enough to be making humans, you can be man enough to go sort your mess out.
                  First off I'm in school and working making sure I can provide for my seed. Second I already tried to stay with her not just for the sake of the child but because I love her. Third Theirs no way in hell I'm gonna let some other dude raise my child that would make me less of a man. Third I already offer'd her help for the beating shit she told me not to and becasue she knows the type of Guy I am she also said if I did anything she'd call either the cops or some type of Gang or some bull shit on me. Because I love her I respect her wishes even though they're the fuckin dumbest alive. Fourth since all the other bullshit seems to be happening I will be their for my childs birth and take the action to try to get my child. But we all know two things that will take time and the courts almost always decide in favor of the mother.

Kansas

Los

Comment

Originally posted by Mizfit_Monstar View Post
                    First off I'm in school and working making sure I can provide for my seed. Second I already tried to stay with her not just for the sake of the child but because I love her. Third Theirs no way in hell I'm gonna let some other dude raise my child that would make me less of a man. Third I already offer'd her help for the beating shit she told me not to and becasue she knows the type of Guy I am she also said if I did anything she'd call either the cops or some type of Gang or some bull shit on me. Because I love her I respect her wishes even though they're the fuckin dumbest alive. Fourth since all the other bullshit seems to be happening I will be their for my childs birth and take the action to try to get my child. But we all know two things that will take time and the courts almost always decide in favor of the mother.

I'm a cornball I put third twice.

Kansas

Los

Comment

if shes pregnant and you know for a fact that the dude she's with hits her, then you need to report that as soon as the baby is born. fight for custody of the child citing you fear for the child's life in that environment.

Comment

I plan to do just that. But, as of right now all I have is her word. She knows I dont advocate the beating of females and could be using that to fire me up. I have no pictures or anything.

Kansas

Los

Comment

Good on your for respecting her ridiculous wishes

remember that if (God forbid) one of this guy's attacks on her kill your unborn. Oh wait.. you're gonna kill him then, right?

Man.. my life suddenly looks like something angellic.

Comment

Like I said their's more to the story I'm leaving vital information out because its not my business to give out. So reserve judgement on what I should be doing. Believe me I've either thought of what your telling me to do or probably doing it. I dont want my child growing up without me.

Kansas

Los

Comment

then all you can do right now is wait. at the very least, you'll get joint custody of the child but that other dude will be raising him/her which sucks for you. hopefully she smartens up and gets away from that guy that supposedly beats her. maybe towards the due date she'll get back with you for the sake of the child. other than that, you seem pretty helpless at the moment. concentrate on school and work. good luck.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 08:37 AM
                              0 responses