HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - - - Part (7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on the following members - - - Part (7)

The wait is finally over. Part 7 has arrived. So yeah, the 5 members you get to talk/bitch about this time are:

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine)
    (2) JMart
    (3) 2Nice
    (4) John B

(5) justp1ayin

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine)- when he first got here, we hated each other and took every opportunity to pwn... but ive got a great respect for him now and even tho sometimes i hate his taste in movies and music.. he is still one of, if not THE most clever and original member here...
    (2) JMart- omfgz i love him in a completely hetero way (no hetero) plus he's my LOST buddy fo life
    (3) 2Nice- ive never really had beef with him.. i just think he tries to hard to be liked around here... he's young tho, so it's expected.. i just think he needs to chill out and just be himself...
    (4) John B- dont have a lot to say... he's good people...
    (5) justp1ayin- it's about time... he's a great poster and im glad he's stuck around this long... funny as fuck and one of my favorite posters...
    Last edited by Monk; 02-06-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

JMart - enjoy his posts and his taste in movies, envy him because of his big avy
      2Nice - exactly what Monk said, he can be alright on some occasions but a jackass on most.
      John B - nasen murdered him in one thread
      justp1ayin - though i was supposed to despise him because i was in the sin squad, i couldn't. He seems like a great pal, wish he would post here more often

Comment

so i walk into the thread...naked of course...and I see 4 member names...and they aint mine....I almost deleted my account...

youre a nobody until you make this list

Swoll - Man I used to hate this guy....dont notice him around much now, maybe cuz he holds the banned record...
        JMart - that is the fucking man right there, he's gonna bring me some white girls down here to miami...
        2Nice - cool dude, been here since I got here or longer....maybe even before the board was made
        John B - dont got a problem with him....nothing stands out to me right now
        justp1ayin - id hit it
        My aliases:
        TheMan
        OnTheShelf
        Masai
        =W= (the poster formally known as TWIB)

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - Dude really likes to offend people and I think people are scared of being his next victim, so they're on his nuts, but I hope they realize that's why he's so powerful on this board. It just a board though, so no hate. :$
          (2) JMart - I don't really know much about him.
          (3) 2Nice - I think he's kind of stuck on that poppy shit, but maybe that's just me.
          (4) John B - I know absolutely nothing about him other than I remember his name.
          (5) justp1ayin - I guess he has a cool attitude.
          P!

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - who?

(2) JMart - meh i dunno

(3) 2Nice - He's NOT the future, but he's cool .. glad he finally got rid of the Rihanna avy's

(4) John B - One of the most boring and stupid people on this board. I really dont like this faggot at all, fuck this Irish drunk homo.

(5) justp1ayin - Meh overrated

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - Great fucking poster. Real clever and original with his posts, as already mentioned. At first, when I joined, I had no idea who the fuck he was but everyone kept talking about since he kept on creating different usernames because he was banned again and again. Why, I'll never know. Good to see he has a steady one now. Just change this guys username to his original one and make him a fucking vet.

(2) JMart - Funny guy. Used to see him post a lot. Then he vanished. Now I see him every now and again, which is good. Crazy with graphics. Overall, he seems like a cool guy.

(3) 2Nice - I see this guy everywhere on the board. Very active. Contributes a lot (see: Video Dump -> DVD Rips).

(4) John B - Never had a problem with him. Seems cool

(5) justp1ayin - I was really tempted to leave him out of his thread, especially after his "What do you have to do? I created a fucking gang!" post in the previous thread, but I feared a suicide. REALLY funny guy. Great fucking poster. If I laugh at posts online, then this dude's making a majority of them. Left the board in the middle but I'm glad he's back.

Comment

Swoll - One of my favorite posters on here when he's around, good guy with a rapist wit

JMart - Haven't seen him post much lately, seems like a cool guy tho

2Nice - Guy's all over the place, good contributor

John B - Likes golf and drinking = Great combo

Justp1ayin - Cleverly funny, in an immigrantish kind of way
                NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                sigged

Comment

I should be on one of these lists one day.
                  Love, live life, proceed, progress

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - Gary Dell'Abate's twin brother
                    (3) 2Nice - kool
                    (5) justp1ayin- mr. cuban

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine)
                      Who?

(2) JMart
                      He's okay

(3) 2Nice
                      Great Poster

(4) John B
                      Don't like that faggot one bit

(5) justp1ayin
                      Fucken Hilarious
                      I rap.

Comment

I was hoping that Meadows would be on here.. was he in an earlier version of this thread?

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - pandemic is right in saying people are on Swoll's nuts for fear of his e-wrath. Swoll is easily the most verbally vicious poster on this board.. Funny as fuck and twice as witty... The most heated beef I ever got in on this board was with Swoll.. and it warms my heart to know that he probably doesn't even remember it because he has had to many e-brawls to count. But it was a good beef.. images flying back and forth created in mspaint... verbal jousting... avatar pwnage... the works. That was back when swolls alias was "SwollIsDead" or something like that.. back when M-Solo was running rampant on the board with that other dude.

(2) JMart - artistic dude.. who loves LOST. Obviously this is enough to make him a winner in my book. Unfortunatly "my book" is filled with pictures of naked women and covered in semen.

(3) 2Nice - loves gigantic foreheads for some reason?? His avatars are usually awsome though.. great poster who really contributes alot to the board in my opinon. I heard he's only a toddler so I can only hope he hangs around til at least puberty.

(4) John B - This is pretty fucked up.. but for the life of me I can't remember one thing about John but his name.. I don't know if thats bad for me or bad for him.. and from the looks of these comments nobody can seem to remember him.. hopefully this thread will cause his suicide so that nobody has to remember him in the future... if anybody has any threads with John B contributing please forward them to me.

(5) justp1ayin - "he's really just a pa1n in the ass". But really.. this guy is the yin to my wang.. the sausage to my taco.... there are only 5 posters that make it worth coming to this board and justp1ayin came soooo close to being on that list. As far as mexican's go he's a real "pavo con enano"
                        www.CentralDigit.com
                        I rap gooder than I speak. ^There's the website.

My other aliases:
                        OnTheShelf
                        =TWIB=
                        justp1ayin
                        The Man

Comment

Originally posted by sinistersai4d View Post
                          I was hoping that Meadows would be on here.. was he in an earlier version of this thread?
                          Yup. He was in the first one.

Comment

^ you should do him again (no homo) now that he's become the Amarossa of RapBasement.

were you in the first one bisonn
                            www.CentralDigit.com
                            I rap gooder than I speak. ^There's the website.

My other aliases:
                            OnTheShelf
                            =TWIB=
                            justp1ayin
                            The Man

Comment

Originally posted by sinistersai4d View Post
                              ^ you should do him again (no homo) now that he's become the Amarossa of RapBasement.

were you in the first one bisonn
                              I'll probably mention him again just so that gives everyone a reason to collectively call him a retard, even though it's already been done.

And nah, I haven't mentioned myself in any thread.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Wes_Belvy, 12-10-2008, 09:43 AM
                              10 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by buyalphathunder, Today, 02:41 AM
                              1 response