HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - - - Part (7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=344894

part 1

it includes yours truly....

that's me... im yours truly

Comment

swoll still posts on here? that guy was funny as hell
      Favre - #1 with 422 T.D. Passes <---I'd positive rep Favre if he posted here!

Comment

i like each of them equally, they are all funny as hell.
        i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) one of the coolest dudes i've met. his writing is tight as fuck and he's funny as hell
          (2) JMart - the absolute coolest poster here.. i'd hang him up
          (3) 2Nice - not sure about him? but he's my nigguh.
          (4) John B - cool dude.. funny guy. almost as funny as me? nope.
          (5) justp1ayin - this right here is my dawg. he's a funny ass burrito eater. this right here is a story of when a mentor (me) takes a small infant (him) under his wing and guides him through life. And now the tables have turned and i look up to him as if he was my american idol. except cuban idol.. sike yo.. bitches recognize that cat is puerto rican... or mexican or somtin anyway.. tacos are good.
          LOST
          THEN I NEVER WANT TO DIE
          I... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

Comment

Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - Haven't really seen loads of his posts but I've heard about him in the Misc section. From what I've seen he seems very witty, would be interested to see him post more often in Misc.

JMart - Haven't ever really e-interacted with him but he seems like a cool guy and has some nice graphics floating around.

2Nice - I'm still in shock that he thinks Rihanna is better lookin than Kristin Cavallari, but I've never had a problem with the guy

JohnB > nasen. Reel tak!

justp1ayin - I would really like to prod his sphincter with the tip of my erect penis (no homo)
            Ctrl + Alt + ELITE!!!!!!
            Originally posted by ߞ m
            Congrats and thanks for the shoutout.

Comment

Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - Havnt seen about much.

JMart - Dont really know him. Everyone else says hes cool and there a bunch of tards so hes probably a fuckwit. Jk. Jmart wherever you are ILU, we need to go on a fishing weekend or something to get to know each ohter.

2Nice - Dudes the future. Although he can keep his hands off rihanna. Unless he wants to help perform bukkake on her forehead.

JohnB - ... I duno. Some threads I like him others I dont.

justp1ayin - My favourite mexican in the world. And really the only one i know, but still my favourite. Or maybe second favourite. hes definately up there. Funny as hell. ILU man.
              GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
              They're bringing sexy back
              *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) -- Funny Blog I read it now and then.
                (2) JMart -- I like his art that he does very dope.
                (3) 2Nice -- Cool. He makes good threads and shit.
                (4) John B -- He's cool judging by his posts, but don't really "know" enough to comment.
                (5) justp1ayin -- Funny Poster. Posts actually make me laugh out loud.

[no ass kisser]
                +most interesting...

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - He's okay.
                  (2) JMart
                  Originally posted by Kali and James
                  Life

Once upon a time a small child was running through his living room, when all of a sudden he heard a commotion outside of the small apartment he and his family resided in. So he was like, "What the fuck?" and walked over to the window.

Peering out, he saw his older brother yelling at a man in a white van. Then, the older brother turned to him and said, "You son of a piece of shit, don't you ever say fuck again." Then his brother pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head. The little boy watched in horror as his brother's corpse collapsed on the cement. The man in the van turned and saw the boy looking at him through the window and began running towards him.

More terrified than he had ever been before, the boy fled from the living room, only to freeze in the kitchen, when he saw his mom holding a knife with her back to the apartment door, preventing him from leaving. "You've seen too much, you little fuck."

The boy ran down the hallway and ran straight into his dog, who was snarling at him viciously. "Little puppers," the boy said, "Won’t you please be my friend?"

In response, the dog bit the boy's hand. Screaming in pain, he jerked his hand back, watching the blood drip. As the dog lunged at him again, he closed his eyes and begged for someone to rescue him. It was then that the sunlight woke him up. Sweating, he immediately ran out of his room, and into the living room, when all of a sudden, he heard a commotion…

Scared to look outside, he ran down the hallway, where his dog was staring at him, wagging his tail and his mother was waiting for him, breakfast on the table. "Go wash up," she said. "We've got company for breakfast."

While in the bathroom, he heard a gunshot. He clenched his eyes shut and walked to the bathroom door. *Click* the door locked and he leaned his back against it, sliding down till his butt touched the soft rug next to the toilet. He listened.

"What's going on?!" he heard his mother cry out in apparent alarm. He heard her walk out into the living room. All of a sudden he opened the door and peeked out, and there was his mother, her back to the apartment door, holding a knife, looking towards the window...

As the boy watched, his mother slowly opened the door and peered out. *BOOM* the door busted open and he saw a flash of darkness before shutting the bathroom door again *click* "Fuck, I hope he didn't hear it…"

The boy opened the bathroom window and, hearing someone entering the apartment; he threw himself up onto the windowsill, and lowered himself to the ground outside. Crouching low to the earth, he saw the white van from his dreams and a body lying on the opposite side of it, the head blocked by the back tire.

There was nobody outside, but he could hear someone moving around inside. Knowing he was taking a risk, he crept closer to the van. "Oh my God… It doesn't even look like..." He dove behind the van, next to his once brother, hiding his eyes and begging for guidance.

The door slammed shut, and the boy looked around the tire, to see the man from his dream was returning to the van, a gun held in one hand. Realizing there was nowhere to hide, but that the door of the van was open a crack, he grabbed the cell phone from his brother’s pocket and, as the man got close enough, he jumped from the other side of the van, and threw it as hard as he could at the guy with the gun, hitting him in the right eye.

Startled the man shot randomly in the air and then dropped the gun from the pain. The boy ran towards the gun when he tripped over a rock, and fell heavily, smashing his chin against the pavement. To the boy's dismay, this gave the man the opportunity to grab him.

And the man did. Throwing him into the back of the van, the man said "Why did you do this?" and the door shut. Darkness.

After a few seconds, in which the boy sat trembling and sobbing silently while waiting for his eyes to adjust to the change of light, the van began to move.

*Ring ring* The man answered his phone. "Yup. Job's done," he said. "We're on our way."

The end.
                  (3) 2Nice - Rihanna
                  (4) John B - Who dat?!
                  (5) justp1ayin - My Cuban compadre. Lolololol.
                  no dough ho, you can't fuck with me!

Comment

Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - Undoubtably one of the funniest posters on this board. He owns people left right and centre. He has also created some of the best alias's over the years.

JMart - cool dude.. funny guy. almost as funny as me? nope.

2Nice - He used to piss me off a lot a while ago but to be honest he's not the worst.

justp1ayin - Three letters ...LOL.

Comment

(1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine) - wasn't around to see what all the hype was about, but from what I hear he's cool

(2) JMart - One Tree Hill

(3) 2Nice - used to annoy me, but now were cool

(4) John B - same as 2Nice but now its all good

(5) justp1ayin - funny dude

Comment

• (1) Swoll =
                          LEGEND Good poster, I think we had/have a beef also, but then again who hasn't wit me Like already is said, give him his old name back and make him vet already!

• (2) JMart =
                          Funny and awesome in art pic's and av's

• (3) 2Nice =
                          Overall a cool dude. WHERE THE FUCK IS RIHANNA!

• (4) John B =
                          Random guy

• (5) justp1ayin =
                          also LEGEND. Makes this board a big entertaining place. Always makes a new e-gang and make them succesfull. (looks at sig ) Everything else is already being said. Owh what the hell, make this taco maker also VET!
                        ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                        Come what may.....!

Comment

1) Swoll (Bokeem Woodbine)-funny mu fucka
                          (2) JMart- dont really know much about this cat
                          (3) 2Nice- is in love wit the big foreheaded R&B chick
                          (4) John B- dont really know that dude
                          (5) justp1ayin- by far the funniest mu fucka on this board. always posting funny shit.
                          Originally posted by CWCooper810
                          I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

Comment

(1) Swoll - who?????????????

(2) JMart - hes cool

(3) 2Nice - always drops some decent threads

(4) John B - funny at times

(5) justp1ayin - no matter how stupid his post are i still lol
                            歐陽靖

Comment

one day i shall live.

Comment

whats a niggga gotta do to become a legend 'round here?
                                LOST
                                THEN I NEVER WANT TO DIE
                                I... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:36 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view