HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An ignorant soldier dipping bullets into pork...sad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An ignorant soldier dipping bullets into pork...sad

    It's sad that these young people are wasting their lives over there....

    http://www.filecabi.net/video/pork-bullets.html

  • #2
    I hate the military.

    Comment


    • #3
      lol dats kinda stupid, the terrorist havent done anything to the pork, the soldier did

      Comment


      • #4
        lol
        www.supremacyracing.com


        I Honda

        Comment


        • #5
          good ...i hope he shoots some sand n1ggas brain out with those pork bullets.

          Comment


          • #6
            winning the hearts and minds.
            the last vet.before everyone got vetted
            Originally posted by MarshallArts
            Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

            Comment


            • #7
              That's actually somewhat fucked up. Not because I think he's gonna send his enemies to Hell, but because he thinks he's going to, and that he wants to. It really does demonstrate a serious problem with his moral character.

              GFG @ the military taking in any and every uneducated jackass with no conscience. These are the people you want representing your country?
              Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

              L O S T

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
                winning the hearts and minds.
                and blowing them out into the street.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Freestyla122 View Post
                  That's actually somewhat fucked up. Not because I think he's gonna send his enemies to Hell, but because he thinks he's going to, and that he wants to. It really does demonstrate a serious problem with his moral character.

                  GFG @ the military taking in any and every uneducated jackass with no conscience. These are the people you want representing your country?
                  lmao @ you thinking that he thinks that hes sending them to hell ...its a psy ops operation to lower those sand n1ggas morale....dickweed.

                  "It really does demonstrate a serious problem with his moral character." - wtf are you oprah winfrey in disguise muahahaha get the fuck outta here.

                  and yes these are the ppl i want representing my country.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by whereismarshall View Post
                    I hate the military.
                    Too bad you don't get hit with one of those bullets.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                    I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ethan20 View Post
                      Too bad you don't get hit with one of those bullets.
                      You're in the military? Your boyfriend?
                      the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                      Originally posted by MarshallArts
                      Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv2.1 View Post
                        lmao @ you thinking that he thinks that hes sending them to hell ...its a psy ops operation to lower those sand n1ggas morale....dickweed.

                        "It really does demonstrate a serious problem with his moral character." - wtf are you oprah winfrey in disguise muahahaha get the fuck outta here.

                        and yes these are the ppl i want representing my country.
                        lmao oh shit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lol at america's military
                          Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
                          Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
                          Originally posted by Syko Squidge
                          ^
                          fuck off you gay piece of cunt
                          Originally posted by Otto
                          That shit is fuck,

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv2.1 View Post
                            lmao @ you thinking that he thinks that hes sending them to hell ...its a psy ops operation to lower those sand n1ggas morale....dickweed.
                            Yeah, because the people getting hit know there's pork on the end of the bullets. Learn2Islam?

                            Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv2.1
                            "It really does demonstrate a serious problem with his moral character." - wtf are you oprah winfrey in disguise muahahaha get the fuck outta here.
                            Yes, I am. You're sharp. How'd you figure that one out?

                            Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv2.1
                            and yes these are the ppl i want representing my country.
                            Oh...sorry. Forgot there were 12 year-olds on here.
                            Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

                            L O S T

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              are we at war with iraqis or muslims?
                              the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                              Originally posted by MarshallArts
                              Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-27-2020, 06:25 AM
                              3 responses
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by hedas22, Today, 07:41 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post guver
                              by guver
                               
                              Started by SchreiberBeau, Today, 02:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post SchreiberBeau  
                              Started by eliteketopric, Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post eliteketopric  
                              Started by eliteketopric, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post eliteketopric  
                              Started by mariagarcia, Yesterday, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Yesterday, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, 03-01-2021, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, 03-01-2021, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Working...
                              X