HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to pick up a church girl in less than half an hour (I NEED REAL PLAYAS IN HERE)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how to pick up a church girl in less than half an hour (I NEED REAL PLAYAS IN HERE)

    yeah yeah, if you come in here to tell me that i ain't got no game or whatever then fuck you because i do, i'm here to ask for some serious advice. here's the deal: there's this bombshell girl in church where my friend goes (i ain't a christian myself) and i need to talk to this girl and tomorrow is my chance. i'm plannin on going down there myself and talk to her but i don't know how the fuck i'm gon pick up a girl like that in the half an hour i have from the sermon is finished to the socialising after is done. how do i get a church girl's number? i can't just get my usual game on with all these church dudes around me givin me the bad eye, and i need to impress this girl enough to get her number tomorrow. i might as well pose as a christian. how the hell do i do this? any advice is appreciated. and no asking her out to coffee seems friggin odd when i just met the girl and never been to her church before. i mean if i really hit it off with her then maybe, but i just wanna establish contact and i don't wanna seem desperate (which i am, but only for this girl). HELP ME OUT PLAYAS, I'D OWE YOU ONE!(T)
    we don't like you
    holla at me(T)

  • #2
    Just send a PM to MEADOWS KILLAS, he know's all the church questions (I)
    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

    Today there will be no remorse at all,
    Come what may.....!

    Comment


    • #3
      Just drop a xanax in her drink after the service .

      You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
      But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!


      Comment


      • #4
        Be confident but not cocky. Dont act like your gods gift, be a nice dude, but just have that hint of confidence to get her interested. Talk to her, ask her about her, and when its time to go let her know it was cool talking to her and get her number or email address or somethin
        GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
        They're bringing sexy back
        *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by omega88 View Post
          Be confident but not cocky. Dont act like your gods gift, be a nice dude, but just have that hint of confidence to get her interested. Talk to her, ask her about her, and when its time to go let her know it was cool talking to her and get her number or email address or somethin
          yeah man that's what i was planning on doing but how do i get her talking in the first place, i'm an outsider there and i just come walzin in i dont wanna seem like im intruding on her or singling her out
          we don't like you
          holla at me(T)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dertyharryRIP View Post
            yeah man that's what i was planning on doing but how do i get her talking in the first place, i'm an outsider there and i just come walzin in i dont wanna seem like im intruding on her or singling her out
            are you new to the church?
            GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
            They're bringing sexy back
            *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

            Comment


            • #7
              well for starters,dont be using any profanity around her,dress like a clean cut dude..before you talk to her try to secretly hear in a conversation shes having wit somebody and later on use that as to your advantage,dont come straight forwarding saying "can i get your number so we could fuck later" or anything like that,say something like "if its alright to get your number we can get together sometime" or whatever,be confident be smooth with whatever your saying/doing..have fun no pressure

              or you forget all this and do what rich B said
              Last edited by Plan_B; 02-10-2007, 10:47 AM.
              歐陽靖

              Comment


              • #8
                quote Proverbs 5:19 to her then say you had a vision that it was talking about her and you
                September 2, 2010
                Comerica Park
                Recovery

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by omega88 View Post
                  are you new to the church?
                  i ain't even been there before i ain't a christian but i need this girl she is the coolest ever
                  and i don't wanna scare her off by comin in there and just walkin up to her, it's gotta happen in a natural way and thats what i need advice on
                  we don't like you
                  holla at me(T)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by V4D3R View Post
                    quote Proverbs 5:19 to her then say you had a vision that it was talking about her and you
                    In case you want to do this, here is the passage:

                    Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dertyharryRIP View Post
                      i ain't even been there before i ain't a christian but i need this girl she is the coolest ever
                      and i don't wanna scare her off by comin in there and just walkin up to her, it's gotta happen in a natural way and thats what i need advice on
                      OK, walk up to her act, act shyish at the start and just be like .. hey .. im new here, etc. start off actin a little bit nervous/ outta place, then when you get talkin to her be more relaxed and yourself and give off a bit of confidence but like i said not too much to put her off. and finish of by sayin she seems cool or w/e and gettin her number.
                      GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
                      They're bringing sexy back
                      *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by omega88 View Post
                        OK, walk up to her act, act shyish at the start and just be like .. hey .. im new here, etc. start off actin a little bit nervous/ outta place, then when you get talkin to her be more relaxed and yourself and give off a bit of confidence but like i said not too much to put her off. and finish of by sayin she seems cool or w/e and gettin her number.
                        yeah man, the finish i got on lock, i always tell a girl she seems cool and that it would be fun to talk again later, but it's the start i'm more nervous about. this is a holy girl lol (hopefully i won't have to marry her). i know i gotta ask her about herself and all that junk, i always do and it works, but if i ask her for her number after just a short conversation, how do i make that not seem desperate? since this is no club, it's friggin CHURCH lol
                        not my usual environment
                        thx for the advice though, i appreciate it
                        we don't like you
                        holla at me(T)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think this guy is really a virgin and he's trying to make it with the high school slut.

                          You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
                          But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rich B View Post
                            I think this guy is really a virgin and he's trying to make it with the high school slut.
                            yeah thats it
                            move on
                            not lookin for anything from you
                            be safe!
                            we don't like you
                            holla at me(T)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dertyharryRIP View Post
                              how do i make that not seem desperate? since this is no club, it's friggin CHURCH lol
                              not my usual environment
                              thx for the advice though, i appreciate it
                              Tell her you want to have a Bible Study some night.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Working...
                              X