Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyromaniac6687
    replied
    They searched me cause my homie was on summary probation...told him to not say n e thing, because my other homie was on probation too and didn't say shit & they didn't say anything to him about it....anyway, i ended up w/ my first weed ticcet..."Driving while in possession of marijuana"....is that legal tho? the cop was all telling me cuz i kept asking questions that ever since some cop got shot they can take anyone out of their car.

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    Originally posted by Frozen North View Post
    If you dont consent to a search that can be grounds for probable cause.
    Not really. Just say"I have to be somewhere." or whatever. If they think it's probable cause, too damn bad for them. You can leave and tell them to come back when they got a warrant.

Leave a comment:

• DTwizzy313
    replied
    well they cant unless you say they can. i seen on the police videos on TV that if u say no that they can bring the k-9 to sniff for drugs on the outside of the car.

Leave a comment:

• 2Nice
    replied
    50 cent cant force u out ur car without a warrant...

Leave a comment:

• Frozen North
    replied
    If you dont consent to a search that can be grounds for probable cause.

Leave a comment:

• Plan_B
    replied
    cant believe this whole time i thought cops had that power to do so with or without a warrant

thanx everyone except that bastard whereyouat

Leave a comment:

• fastspinz
    replied
    Originally posted by Koniving Kon View Post
    If they have probable cause to believe there's something in there though, they can, such as if they smell weed or see something in plain sight.
    yup. as long as they have probable cause they can search the car. if they smell weed they can search containers too, like bags and purses.

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    ^^^that's cuz the people on cops are usually crackheads so it's obvious something is up.

or they just don't know that they have a right to say "no."

Leave a comment:

• Plan_B
    replied
    ive seen episodes of "cops" and ive never heard a cop ask to search a car,ive always heard "sir what are you hiding??,you being a smartass with me?? step out of the vehicle" in a forceful way

Leave a comment:

• Blaqk
    replied
    they have no right to search your vehicle without permission. that's the whole reason they ASK if they can search your vehicle. if they say "we're going to search your vehicle" you can say "no, i'm not allowing you to" and they have no leg to stand on; unless they have some sort of written warrant to search. if they try to infer that you must have illegal substances in your vehicle because you refuse to let them search it, just say nothing. give them no answer. they have no probable cause to go on, unless you are stumbling drunk or visibly 'high'.

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    It depends, but usually no.

If they have probable cause to believe there's something in there though, they can, such as if they smell weed or see something in plain sight.

Mostly, they need a warrant, but will ask the person if they can search the car and if you say yes, then they can, if you say no, they need a warrant. If you say no and they still search, anything they find can likely be thrown out in court and you'll be let free.

Leave a comment:

• Slim7321
    replied
    Originally posted by Whereyouat? View Post
    No. Many ppl think they can but in reality they can't. Learn your rights retards.

Leave a comment:

• Whereyouat?
    replied
    I am not a bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Plan_B
    replied
    damn this whole time i thought they did have the rights

aw well your a bastard anyways

Leave a comment:

• Whereyouat?
    replied
    Originally posted by Ekis View Post
    do police have the right to force you to step out of your vehicle without a warrant and search yo ish??

No. Many ppl think they can but in reality they can't. Learn your rights retards.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 01:37 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Nancystarkman  
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:44 AM
4 responses