I Swear To Fucking God I Hate Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuvVerde View Post
    Last night was very shitty for me. Me and my boyfriend had people over at our apartment. Everybody was playing guitar hero and when me and my boyfriend wanted to play, we did co-op, and he said he wants to me lead and I will be bass. Well I wanted to be lead also. So the song starts (We are really good at guitar hero BTW) and I keep pressing random notes to fail the song so I could be lead. Well everybody laughed, including me, but my boyfriend got so mad, he threw his guitar on the floor and then came over and took the guitar out of my arms, pulled me with the strap that was still over my neck and shoved the guitar back in my stomach pretty hard. And then he said GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE (I have to mention that it is my house also, I pay half the rent and I buy all the food and supplies-we plan on moving in together in may). I went in the other room crying, because I was so embarassed for what he did in front of everybody, and after I had some courage to come out of the other room, I went home. My two "best friends" stayed over the night and got drunk with MY boyfriend, drinking the alcohol that I bought. I trust him, but its prick that my girls didnt leave when I left. The arguments that we had after that just made my night even better.
    pee double you en tee
    My other aliases:
    The West is Back
    Masai
    justp1ayin
    The Man

Comment

lmao @ that dude taking video games so seriously ...what a baby ...i bet he waited out the front of EB in a que for 24hrs just to get a nintendo wii.
      RIP Proof
      End Of An Era

Comment

some of you on this board are retarded, i personally hate when people bitch about their gf but using imagery of dire poverty as a counterargument to not complain is bullshit, im sure none of you on here (assuming since you have computers) have justified shit in your life because you use examples such as "there are poorer people". nice use of double standards faggots. everyone has problems it makes up life.
        I think it should be done to you
        Kill furriers, rip off their heads
        Grate their skin, eat their flesh
        Break into a scientists lab
        Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

Originally posted by Leatha Face View Post
          some of you on this board are retarded, i personally hate when people bitch about their gf but using imagery of dire poverty as a counterargument to not complain is bullshit, im sure none of you on here (assuming since you have computers) have justified shit in your life because you use examples such as "there are poorer people". nice use of double standards faggots. everyone has problems it makes up life.
          Making the assumption that owning a computer means that someone has never justified shit in their life is probably the dumbest thing I could ever read. Owning a computer has nothing to do with being justifiable of shit in your life. Your acting like cause now I have a computer suddenly everything i experienced in my early to mid childhood is bullshit. I used to think the same way like this guy "ooh my life sucks so bad" till my parents took me to Mexico and I saw how bad it can get. It definately is a counterargument, but of course you may not understand it cause you probably never experienced it.
          Wake Up Lazarus
          "Kill Radio"
          "Don't Blame Me"
          "What Do I See?"
          "Us Against the World"

The Fallen Angels Movement

Comment

Originally posted by Boothio View Post
            You didn't beat the shit out of that fucker?? What the fuck man?
            *after he fixed ur car
            I ain't the type to blow scratch on tricks
            Slap tricks in the trap if teeth scratch the dick - Apathy

Comment

you're all hateful people, including myself in that i suppose lol.

but just smile
              The Facebook

Comment

LeathaFace, that was stupid.
                Sox In Four
                and Fitzy says GFY!

Comment

Originally posted by Born Def View Post
                  Making the assumption that owning a computer means that someone has never justified shit in their life is probably the dumbest thing I could ever read. Owning a computer has nothing to do with being justifiable of shit in your life. Your acting like cause now I have a computer suddenly everything i experienced in my early to mid childhood is bullshit. I used to think the same way like this guy "ooh my life sucks so bad" till my parents took me to Mexico and I saw how bad it can get. It definately is a counterargument, but of course you may not understand it cause you probably never experienced it.
                  i used the example of a computer cause the people with a computer are saying how no one should complain cause there are people in poverty when i bet they dont use that same standard when a girl cheats on them or their parents die "oh well, it could be worse, i could be in poverty, might as well suck it up" some people are acting like if you dont have it as bad as someone else you should ideally be apathetic to your situation, which is stupid. Its like someones child dies in a war and someone else is like "well at least you arent poor and your whole family is dying all around you from starvation, AIDS, drug addictions, diabetes, alcohol abuse, and violence" death and betrayal still hurts, death and betrayal in the case of the threadstarter not necessarily the example. I have witnessed poverty i stand up for people in poverty whereever i go know about that shit so dont try to discredit me boy.
                  Last edited by Leatha Face; 02-18-2007, 04:18 PM.
                  I think it should be done to you
                  Kill furriers, rip off their heads
                  Grate their skin, eat their flesh
                  Break into a scientists lab
                  Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

lol I wouldve beaten the shit outta him. your best friend??? your girlfriend???? thass like the 2 peeps youre supposed to trust the most. fuck bitches and fuck rats like this dude

and fuck you for not beating him up
                    WOOOORD FAM

Comment

Originally posted by On The Shelf View Post
                      pee double you en tee

how fucking stupid can you be?
                      people like you make me sick
                      smoke weed

Chill.

Comment

you boyfriend sounds wack
                        Sox In Four
                        and Fitzy says GFY!

Comment

Lmao. He got mad at you because you failed the song.

As far as your girlfriend, hold it against her.
                          Originally posted by iSquidgey
                          but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

Comment

how fucking stupid can you be?
                            people like you make me sick
                            I'm stupid enough to press the correct goddamn button when I play guitar hero that's what.
                            My other aliases:
                            The West is Back
                            Masai
                            justp1ayin
                            The Man

Comment

Awe I am sorry for what happened to you, with your girlfriend and your best friend, and I am very very sorry for your dad ...

Last night was very shitty for me. Me and my boyfriend had people over at our apartment. Everybody was playing guitar hero and when me and my boyfriend wanted to play, we did co-op, and he said he wants to me lead and I will be bass. Well I wanted to be lead also. So the song starts (We are really good at guitar hero BTW) and I keep pressing random notes to fail the song so I could be lead. Well everybody laughed, including me, but my boyfriend got so mad, he threw his guitar on the floor and then came over and took the guitar out of my arms, pulled me with the strap that was still over my neck and shoved the guitar back in my stomach pretty hard. And then he said GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE (I have to mention that it is my house also, I pay half the rent and I buy all the food and supplies-we plan on moving in together in may). I went in the other room crying, because I was so embarassed for what he did in front of everybody, and after I had some courage to come out of the other room, I went home. My two "best friends" stayed over the night and got drunk with MY boyfriend, drinking the alcohol that I bought. I trust him, but its prick that my girls didnt leave when I left. The arguments that we had after that just made my night even better.

This is a perfect example of a woman,

They resolve your problem usually by saying something like " well thats like with me when i ....." and go on for about 10 minutes.

Always going on about shit.
                              Originally posted by Danny
                              me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
                              we put in work

Comment

i guess u just have to know how to pick up, most girls is smuts, probly like 99%, good luck finding the 1% thats not, but i feel u my dude if i seen my girl do somethin like that i would straight slap the shit out of her, n even tho my heart would skip a few beats too i still admit that i win cuz i took her virginity at least, so if u got that u good loll
                                Originally posted by JMG
                                yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:46 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post basketballeven  
                                Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:31 AM