Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car accidents

Anyone been in one?
    I have been in a few, but nothing like Iwas in yesterday....
    I broke my left wrist & like cut up my face.
    IO was wearing my seatbelt, but those fuckin' airbags did tha damage to me.
    knocked a tooth loose,cut up my face,burnt my body, & broke & twisted my left wrist.
    Shit was intense... All within' a matter of seconds aswell

WWW.BAD-STYLE.COM
    WWW.600BENZ.COM

I'M AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER HERE

personal nope.....but one of my friends died last fall from drunk driven he was comin home from a party and was in the back of the car while his 15 yer old friend drove him home(he was drinkn 2)..he was takin him home cuz he drank to much im guessing and they crash and he died not because of the crash but because he drank to much....i wasnt at the party and i neva eva eva drive drunk....so as ma advise dont drive drunk cuz ppl do die
    R.I.P J.C...16years old
    Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

yep . down here in fla it rains all the time during the season and this old lady in a great big van stopped in front of me and i hit the breaks but the roads were to wet and i slid into the back of her . her van was dented but my accord was totalled the whole front from bumper up was a few inches from the wind sheid. i still get nervous driving in the rain. i'm sorry to hear your all messed up i hope you get well and all healed up soon:>
      whoever you are.. i already know
      you're not the one who got away... you're the one
      who let me go

Comment

I was in one last summer with my friend Dave... we were driving in his Probe GT *yank yank* but he thought it was all cool and was going like 60 and rear ended some bitch. We were both fine but the car was totalled. heh... It was cool hearing our accident report on the radio though. haha.

Comment

My cuzin was in an accident like 2weeks ago and I didn't know what I would do wit out my dog but luckly no one was hurt acept his friend got a lil cut on his head but daaammmm that shit scared the hell outa me.
          DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
          Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Ive bin in 3 car crashes, and thats because I get in cars with dickholes who cant drive properely :D

1) The first was like a year ago, and my mate had just passed his test and he was a dick wank maniac. He went speedin up to this corner coz he wanted to try "sliding" around it, but kinda lost control and the car flipped and hit a tree......thats the worst Ive bin in, my head hit the front window, and I was nearly unconcscious......heh....

2) The second was when it was snowing, and my mate wanted to do a handbrake turn on the snow, so he put his foot down BUT just as he got the right speed, he saw a police car coming the other way, so he slammed on his brake, and errrr.....skidded off the road and hit another car...IN FRONT OF A COP CAR...heh......I was pissin may self with laughter......

3) Cant remember this one, I just know I've bin in 3...

p-ce
            www.canibusworld.com

Comment

I've been in a few..
              1. My dad was coming out of the shopping centre car park.. and was turning left... got smacked up the rear..

2. with out seat belts over in Sicily, Catania.. my uncle was driving and a car just reversed out, there was a big dent in the side of the car, it went for a small tail slide.. but everyone was ok..

3. My 18th B'day.. my friend Ben took me out for the night.. it was my best b'day ever.. not every day you have a crash.. even on your b'day that's like a bonus.. well he was driving around town with the music pumping.. and he was spinning around the round abouts.. it was great.. some person put oil or something on the round about and all the cars were sliding around the round about.
              about 3 cars were in front.. and the 1st car went around and lost control going krayzie.. the 2nd car swerved to the left and the 3rd car slammed on the breaks.. and the 4th car I was in and my friend was driving.. he slammed on the brakes but ended slipping on the slippery liquid on the road and ran up his mates ass..
              nobody was harmed.. just a broken head light.
              Need help?? on d12world?.
              ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
              CanibusWORLD.com
              Raptism.com

Comment

yeah

yeah this makes accident number 4 now
                the first one was with my girlfriend
                then i had 2 more with my other friends, but this one has been tha only one i got hurt in
                my first one with my girlfriend had soo much more potential of someone gettin hurt
                wel slid off tha road knocked over a few bars smacked into a pole then went across the street of oncoming traffic.
                on top of that there wetre no seatbelt, & tha backseat had no paneling, & I was crushed against it with 2 other people bak there with me. my friend & his girlfriend... my girlfriend was in the front seat with he4r sister we just got finished watching a movie at tha mall....
                Damn i would have been okay through this one, but tha airbag is the one thing that fucked me up

WWW.BAD-STYLE.COM
                WWW.600BENZ.COM

I'M AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER HERE

Comment

Well, I was in a wreck with one of my friends(she was driving) and she hit the driver's side of the car!! Nobody got killed, thank GOD!!! My friend had a busted lip. I didn't get hurt. The girl who got hit, had a broken leg. This happened in 1995.

About 3 years ago, my sister had a blowout and hit the side of a bridge barrier!(Ya' know, the side that's like a barrier to keep u from runnin off the road! Had that barrier not been there, my sister could've ran off the road and landed into the pond!! I was scared as hell b/c my sister could've gotten killed. The only thing she hurt was her shoulder.

Comment

my friend jus got in a wreck a lil bit ago and she wasn't wearing a seat belt and went out the windshield.. it was a month ago and she still has glass in her arms and scars all over.. her legs are still swollen and she slipped a disk in her spine. she is taking vicadin for the pain and she gave me some last night.. gshit lemme tell ya
                    ------------------------------------
                    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                    ------------------------------------

Comment

IM GONNA MURDER D12 AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A CAR ACCIDENT

Comment

Originally posted by fuckd12FUCKD12f
                        IM GONNA MURDER D12 AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A CAR ACCIDENT
                        You are such a dick
                        The biggest threat to security, is the belief there is no threat".

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by stevenruiz, Today, 04:07 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post stevenruiz  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:51 AM