UK hip hop 4eva!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK hip hop 4eva!!!!!!!

Yo i just wanna say dat the UK hip hop scene is as good as the american, i know all u americans all gettin upset and shit now but its tru u need to widen ur listen if u aint heard no stuff from here!!!

i aint dissin american hip hop i love it, but u's need to rekoniza UK hip hop is all

just wanna shout out task force, chester p, skinny man, mark b & blade, eno red rum, farma g, bury cru, scratch perverts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all u rappers, dj's, producers, breakers, tagers, all the elements of hip hop must strive together 2 be alive together, because basically its on all of us it aint on 1 of us, it aint on da yankees to lead the way its all about the UK its on us to take - task force "its on u"

later all
    All u rappers, DJ's, producers, breakers, tagers, all the elements of hip hop must strife together to be alive together, coz basically its on all of us it aint on one of us, It aint on da yankee's to lead da way, its all about the UK is on us to take!
    its on u! ~ Task Force

My identity & my history are defined only by myself - beyond politics, beyond nationality, beyond religion & beyond skin ~ Nitin Swahney

If u got MSN hit at [email protected]

peace

I personally think that any other form of hip hop other than american hip hop is fucked up. Before you call me a fuck, let me explain why I think so.

It's easy really. Take dutch hip hop for instance: fucked up, lame, idiotic, childish, just not right. French hip hop, pretty much the same, but they rap in a language I do not understand 100%, so for all I know it could be cool as well.. (yeah right). English hip hop? Never heard of it before, but, what I THINK is that it MIGHT be considered "pussy" compared to american hip hop. Why? Well english (the language) is not as "cool" as american. And you may deny that but I think I'm quite right there.

Don't think that I hate the english accent of english though. Hell no, I love it. True english is a beautifull language in my opinion, so don't feel offended.

I'll cut the crap now and will just come with my conclusion to avoid any off-topic discussions.

I think that english hip hop will be the same as any other "foreign" (as I described before) hip hop; lame and cheap and nothing compared to real hip hop. It will be considered "cool" by some people though, of course. But still, I don't think it will be something "that the world is waiting for", so to speak.

Note: Be aware of the fact that this is my opinion, thank you.

Comment

Darksun......i wanna big u up 4 reppin 4 tha Uk - keep it up dawg.....but i've gotta b truthful and say that i'm feelin Wizzman on this one.....i don't think any country however big or small can compare or even compete with US hip hop, its in a legue of its own, its got every thing...tha look/ tha accent/tha style/not 2 metion tha crime rate .lol

Anyways thats my opinion luv Nataliexx
      AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected]

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

hip hop is universal and it's time people woke up to that.
        ***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

eh? shut up I'm trying to touch Bizarre's breasts...
        My Shout Out List
        Spike
        Simone17
        kazychroniclady
        BRM
        EnCrY
        lil_els2000

http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0257034.jpg

wanna hear my voice? click right here!
        http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0227601.jpg
        Blaow! Ka-pow
        Watch out now
        It's the lil one and I'm not Bow Wow

Comment

Yeah UK hip hop is as good as any. The reason it is not as big as say american hip hop is because there ain't no big hip hop record labels like Def Jam or Death Row to take on board young Kats and the british rappers alot of the time run to garage music cos they can't get no where in Hip Hop. Biggup Dark sun for starting the topic. At the moment in Uk Tim Westwood(radio DJ) is really Promoting Uk hip hop and its getting Recognized more everyday so I think its just a matter of time before UK HIP HOP gets recognized worldwide.
          MSN: [email protected]
          AIM: cideredadam

Comment

word dark son uk hip hop is as good as any,but the usa do have a slight edge only because of population and the huge following hip hop has there , hip hop is relativly only followed by 1000s in uk/ireland , but how can u leave out dark circle , nutty and dwella , and the 2 best uk mcs rodney p and jehst!!!!! also peep creative control from ireland they ill as fuck , hip hop is a culture and is universal , so if u think it has to be confined to america go eat a dick samwhich, you are a waste of sperm and your father should have had a jerk on the nite u were concieved , xcuse the outburst but i fell althou it is cool to support american hip hop , you shud also support homegrown talent as well as other countries were it needs exposure ,

peace

Comment

wizzman ur a fuck

Hyjack and scareface thanx for bakin me on dis, yeah i think westwood is cool, he is the only one out there right now playin UK stuff and a shout out to him

soz for leavin out rodney p, dwella, nutty and dem i just said da ones that first came into my 'ead

peace
              All u rappers, DJ's, producers, breakers, tagers, all the elements of hip hop must strife together to be alive together, coz basically its on all of us it aint on one of us, It aint on da yankee's to lead da way, its all about the UK is on us to take!
              its on u! ~ Task Force

My identity & my history are defined only by myself - beyond politics, beyond nationality, beyond religion & beyond skin ~ Nitin Swahney

peace

Comment

iv only heard westwood play wack dmx , ludacris type shit ,

i think peoples like disorda at itch fm are contributing more ,

Comment

lol dam i just read that u said tim westwood is the only person promotin uk hip hop , lol , no way man their are tons

http://www.lowliferecords.co.uk/

Last edited by scarface; 08-05-2001, 03:45 PM.

Comment

When u compare the size of the uk to the u.s. and you look at how many d12 fans there is (even d12 uk sites)... and the uk hip hop scene...... its kinda crazy.

Marcus.

Comment

yeah, uk rules
                      if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSun
                        wizzman ur a fuck

Hyjack and scareface thanx for bakin me on dis, yeah i think westwood is cool, he is the only one out there right now playin UK stuff and a shout out to him

soz for leavin out rodney p, dwella, nutty and dem i just said da ones that first came into my 'ead

peace
                        Yet another kid who thinks he knows what he's talking about. If you could spell my nickname right I would accept your opinion, but knowing you've got a gay nickname yourself I will just reply to this.

If you think that my post was "incorrect", so to speak, then that's your fucking problem you little faggot. If that makes me a fuck then you can go fuck a tree.

The fact that you mark your post with "peace" is just fucked up. And if you ever mark a post with "respect" then you're just even more fucked up.

And oh, before you reply again with your fucked up little ass, let me resize my note this time:

NOTE: THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD

Thank you.

Comment

thanx

thanx wizzman to writin a whole fuckin eassay to me when i only said 4 words to u, im glad u took good on board wot i said.

PEACE20
                          its on u! ~ Task Force

peace

Comment

Anytime.

Comment

YEAH IF UK HIP HOP SUCKED I WOULD OF MOVED BY NOW
                              back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse