Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things arent lookin to good for your heros now

sohh.com:

After serving more than half of his 9-year prison sentence, Suge Knight is a free man. He was released from a federal prison in Oregon late Monday afternoon and jumped on a plane and head home to Los Angeles. Suge went straight to the Death Row offices where he was greeted with a huge billboard that said "Welcome Home Suge".

Suge told the Los Angeles Times that he is very happy to finally be out of prison. "I'm stress-free," Knight told the paper. "I want to try to do better things. Watch me. I'm going to the studio tonight. Better days is coming, man. It's like we're getting ready for the Super Bowl. We going to start having some fun again."

Knight was sentenced to nine years in prison after he violated his probation during a brawl, that also involved Tupac Shakur in a Las Vegas hotel in September of 1996. Hours after the brawl, Tupac was shot and died several days later.

oh by the way esham and suge are tight like a new borns pussy.
    i dont think he will be very happy about a group of people he hates jumppin on one of his homeboys.

but theres a 99% chance that nothing will happen. but then again theres always that 1%.

todd

HEHE

WHEN ESHAM'S HOMIE SUGE KNIGHT GETS OUT OF PRISON

THATS HOW D12 GETS FUCKED UP

Comment

Yo Bitch..
      Why da fuck r u still here?
      Now let the night be dark for all of me.
      Let the night be too dark for me to see
      Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

congrats, to Suge........signed a deal with Valley!!!!!

yeah Suge's the man and he gonna blow up with some of that new talent he's got.....

oh yeah, guess he has Crooked I too!!!!

everyone in the rap industry right now can be tracked back to Suge...that's a fact,........yeah and that goes for Eminem!!!!

oh and those asses that refused to visit...........suge has a memory like an elephant.

Comment

FIRST OFF TUPAC WAS KILLED IN 1996 THE YEAR TODAY IS 2001 THATS 5 YEARS DOD: September 13, 1996 - Las Vegas, NV

SECOND DEATH ROW RECORDS COLLAPSED WHEN DRE LEFT SO I DOUBT THAT THERE IS A BULIDING TO GO BACK TO SO THAT MEANS THAT DEATHROW DOESNT EXSIST ANYMORE DUH

SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFO FROM BUT YOUR

DEAD WRONG
          back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

YOUR DEAD WRONG

Comment

DOD: September 13, 1996 - Las Vegas, NVOn September 7th, Tupac Shakur was shot by unknown gunmen and died on September 13, 1996. Much of what happened on this night remains a mystery to this very day. This picture was taken minutes before the fatal shooting.

Following his passing, Shakur's label released an album, The Don Killuminati, under the pseudonym "Makaveli." The cover depicted Shakur nailed to a cross under a crown of thorns, with a map of the country's major gang areas superimposed on it. In January of 1997, Gramercy pictures released Gridlock'd, a film in which Shakur played the role of a drug addict to mostly good reviews. His final film, Gang Related, was released in 1997, and Death Row is said to have several unreleased recordings in the vaults for potential future release.

GET IT RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER

Comment

RIP

Comment

TUPAC

R.I.P.
                  fuck tha criticz

Tyrell Jones R.I.P. www.expage.com/tyrelljonessong my homie

Comment

two pac = no talent

Just because some rapper dies doesnt mean hes a legand, why does everyone like him so much? everyone these days loves him, hangs off his nuts even though hes dead i mean back then know one every talked about him now all i hear about is how cool an great two pac was, but hes really a wack rapper if you wanna hear some great rap try buying some damn nation now thats good rapping skill on a mic......

Comment

2pac

i heard 2pac wernt dead or sumithn and read this article and it makes me beleive he aint dead shit i 4got the article but it was on here i found it in a thread of 2pac aint dead.
                      but if he is R.I.P man u were da greatest.

PeAcE...
                      shit can happen?
                      nah fuck dat!
                      SHIT HAPPENS!!!

Comment

Re: two pac = no talent

Originally posted by BobJohnsonJR
                        Just because some rapper dies doesnt mean hes a legand, why does everyone like him so much? everyone these days loves him, hangs off his nuts even though hes dead i mean back then know one every talked about him now all i hear about is how cool an great two pac was, but hes really a wack rapper if you wanna hear some great rap try buying some damn nation now thats good rapping skill on a mic......
                        FUCK U BITCH TUPAC KICKS ASS!!!
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Re: HEHE

Originally posted by fuckd12FUCKD12f
                          WHEN ESHAM'S HOMIE SUGE KNIGHT GETS OUT OF PRISON

THATS HOW D12 GETS FUCKED UP
                          maaaan, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuu

Comment

Ok?

Ive seen a interview wit suge an he was clownin Dre butt he was givin it up 4 Em he was like I think he is rappin all this anti gay shit cuz he wants 2 distance himself from Dre. He said Eminem s shit is dope an he like how em gave it up 4 Pac all the time. If u wanna see it Im pretty sure its still on its on tharow.com
                            "Why cant you understand, that the day my father left, I quickly became a man, I've had to withstand, hold place and draw up a plan, cuz I didn't want my mom to look at me the way she looked at my dad as he ran"

---PAIN---

Comment

suge hates everybody..he has complimented eminem in the past but he has also dissed him...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bodytonketouk, Today, 12:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bodytonketouk  
                              Started by bodytonketouk, Today, 12:40 AM