No announcement yet.

Honest to God, you people need to shut the hell up with this 9/11 Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest to God, you people need to shut the hell up with this 9/11 Conspiracy

I'm tired of it. You don't need to know anything about physics, science, or engineering to realize how stupid this conspiracy theory is. You need to possess one simple quality: common sense. I'm not going to go debunking all the points made in Loose Change or Zeitgeist because it would take forever and other people with the necessary expertise have done it already. Yet, these morons keep spawning out of nowhere and spewing this bullshit:

"WHAT HAPPENED TO BUILDING 7 THEN??"

"NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON"

"STEEL DOESN'T MELT UNLESS IT'S AT 1525 DEGREES CELCIUS"

blah blah blah

Anybody who thinks there's some truth to 9/11 being an inside job, read this thoroughly:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg3.html

and you can watch those college frat chumps Dylan Avery and his friend Jason Bermas (who should be spending his time fixing the gap between his teeth rather than the ones in the 9/11 story) get owned by people who hold some level of intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmE...eature=related

(there's 5 parts)

anyway, I'm bringing this up now because I work with 3 morons who keep bringing this bullshit up and try converting ppl to the "truth"....and it's in the general section because the debate/politics section won't get as many views, and I think people should open their eyes instead of believing some bullshit created by college kids who got tired of jerking off all day.
    "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

i dont really care about "how the buildings collapsed" or "how did the steel melt?" etc etc. I'm not even 100% sure on what happened

But at the moment, the Government being behind 9/11 as an excuse to go to war and fund wars and set new laws that benefit them, makes more sense than people hijacking the planes and crashing them because they hate Americans.
    Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
    Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
    Originally posted by Syko Squidge
    ^
    fuck off you gay piece of cunt
    Originally posted by Otto
    That shit is fuck,

Comment

i partially agree... i dont really care so much about how the building fell, but some of the facts in Loose Change are AT LEAST note-worthy. If they were all bullshit/non-sense, then there would have been at least one, if not more FULL responses to the multiple questions they make in their movie.

...but, on another note, i haven't heard any talk of this "9/11 Conspiracy" in more than a year now, so what the fuck are you doing and who are you speaking to? Bringin stone-aged topics alive yourself right now.
      ima do me.

Comment

Uh huh....even though there's mountains of evidence showing that there were 19 hijackers and we all saw two fucking airliners crash into the WTC....what doesn't make sense? IT WAS ON LIVE TELEVISION!

And there's more to it than "because they hate Americans"....perhaps because we were occupying their land for years? I'm not debating whether the US was right or wrong, I'm just saying there are reasons as to why they attacked us.
        "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

Originally posted by Slyk View Post
          ...but, on another note, i haven't heard any talk of this "9/11 Conspiracy" in more than a year now, so what the fuck are you doing and who are you speaking to? Bringin stone-aged topics alive yourself right now.
          Well, I've heard plenty of talk of it in my personal life recently, so I thought I'd share it here since it is a message board, and that's what a message board is for; to discuss topics which are on your mind when there's nothing better to do. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed to death here.

and most of the "facts" in Loose Change were proven wrong. Name something that's note-worthy.
          Last edited by Vos; 05-18-2008, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by franc34 View Post
            i dont really care about "how the buildings collapsed" or "how did the steel melt?" etc etc. I'm not even 100% sure on what happened
            But at the moment, the Government being behind 9/11 as an excuse to go to war and fund wars and set new laws that benefit them, makes more sense than people hijacking the planes and crashing them because they hate Americans.

Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

word ***** word

Don't make sense
              Goin' to Heaven with the goodie-goodies
              Dressed in white
              I like black Timbs and black hoodies

Comment

As far as the videos go, the Loose Change team had better arguments than the men from Popular Mechanics only because they wouldn't answer their questions directly. They beat around the bush and didn't do a convincing job on their part.
                cinematic adoration

Comment

I haven't heard anyone ramble on about it in forever, but the people who whine about the 9/11 conspiracy folks are just as annoying though.
                  Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                  Let the night be too dark for me to see
                  Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Originally posted by BANK$ View Post
                    Uh huh....even though there's mountains of evidence showing that there were 19 hijackers and we all saw two fucking airliners crash into the WTC....what doesn't make sense? IT WAS ON LIVE TELEVISION!
                    And there's more to it than "because they hate Americans"....perhaps because we were occupying their land for years? I'm not debating whether the US was right or wrong, I'm just saying there are reasons as to why they attacked us.
                    I dont think anybodys doubting the fact that two very large planes hit two very large buildings, im suprised you bought that up. I think the general suggestion of the conspiracy is the fact that it was the American government, not terrorists, who orchestrated 9/11. I dont really care much about it any more, if it was a conspiracy then its never ever going to reach the open so theres not much point keeping on about it, and if it was actually Bin Laden and his terrorists, then I still dont feel it justifies Americas and Britains basically full invasion of Afghanistan etc. But anybody eyeing the situation properly would see that theres more than meets the eye, whatever the case.

Btw..planes crash into buildings, fuel ignites, burns through specially designed steel or whatever, incinerates everything in its path (including the "indestructable" black boxes aboard the liners), yet they found the passports belonging to the terrorists in the rubble of the towers. I mean, come on.......something with it all isnt right. But that doesnt mean im gonna go buy a 9/11 CONSPIRACY 2008 CONVENTION t-shirt any time soon...
                    Taylor

Adrenaline peaks when someone relevant speaks....

www.myspace.com/taylorsmusicuk

Comment

Comment

I hate these things, they get on my tits
                        Originally posted by JustP1ayin
                        If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
                        SOUNDCLICK

Comment

Originally posted by BANK$ View Post

I'm not denying that planes crashed into buildings, the people that flew them into the buildings were probably Middle Eastern themselves, however i think they were armed with more than just box knives.

I'm saying the masterminds behind this attack are in the U.S Government, C.I.A etc. The Government has many connections, it's not like they sent Jack Bauer type agents to do this.

And yes the U.S occupying and oppressing the Middle East for years would be an excuse for "terrorists" to attack the United States, but why would they stop there? It's not like the U.S has backed down after 9/11, they've fucked it up even more...so why did Bin Laden and his homies stop the attacks?

"Security is tighter" is the worse excuse i've ever heard. A British girl managed to make a shitty house bomb and kill some one. A bunch of emo kids were able to get guns and massacre a bunch of people.........yet ultra-organized terrorist organizations can't do anything because of the laws put forward after 9/11? That just doesn't make any sense. ANYONE can kill people if they really wanted to. And i think these crazy Muslim terrorist organizations that everyone is so afraid of would have made many more attacks on America if they really wanted to.
                          Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
                          Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
                          Originally posted by Syko Squidge
                          ^
                          fuck off you gay piece of cunt
                          Originally posted by Otto
                          That shit is fuck,

Comment

franc is right on this.im not gonna go round screaming 911 was a conspiracy and that bush did it.but if u fail to see that there's more to this than what we are led to believe, then you are either ignorant or refuse to accept it.now i dont know much about that glass melting or whatever.but still i could see that there's something fishy about this whole situation.now im not sayin government hired jack bauer to fly the plane into the building and jump off it in final few second and STILL land safely.

i just think government could've had some type of plan with the terroists in a way which benefits both of them.i mean they have all these satellites and technology to find anyone in the planet within seconds and do bunch of other crazy stuff but still could'nt find a single person.there are probably more americans than the natives in the middle east.with all the killing,i refuse to belive the shit that media spoonfeeds us.

american government is one of the shitiest and corrupt in the world.

Comment

lol I like it when he says "I didnt say they worked well, I said they worked"

pwned

Ņ

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein