My teacher's a stupid cunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My teacher's a stupid cunt

So I'm taking this summer class with this teacher....and to be honest, shes a good lecturer...goes through everything clearly, explains everything step by step....but there are a couple of things about her which piss me off to no end..

This is what happened today:

Some poor schmuck's cell phone rang in class...so she has this rule that if your phone rings, you have to sing a song...so after sitting there with a red face for 5 minutes because the stupid twat wouldn't continue lecturing until he sang something, he finally decided to give in...

anyway, after this happened, I sat there for like 10 minutes just fucking hating this bitch, and the weird part is, it doesn't even affect me since I have my phone on vibrate all the time...but for her to implement such a childish rule, I can't accept it...if she can have a stupid rule like that, then I should be able to also....in my class, if your phone rings you have to come up and blow me in front of everyone...you don't like it, you get kicked out and fail the class...

oh, and she had some other rule too...she doesn't allow laptops (unless you prove to her (by emailing her) that you used it to type up her notes)....what? Honestly, who does she think she is? Fucking elitist cunt, I hate her. Oh, people don't pay enough attention to you in class? TOUGH FUCKING SHIT, deal with it....no other teacher enforces this nonsense, what makes her so special? Ugh, sorry I had to let this out...
    "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

u mad?

Comment

LOLUMAD??

but anyways i don't blame you.
      Ca$his is my homie.

Comment

Extremely....you're very perceptive there
        "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

sounds like some one needs a blow job from his teacher

Comment

u shoulda sang along with him.
            http://www.boxstr.com/3135
            best file hosting ull ever need...mp3 hotlinking....

Comment

You should have your own phone go off in class and then sing the hook to Pharoahe Monch's song Fuck You.
              If you ain't sayin nothin you the system's accomplice - Black Thought

Comment

He was sitting next to me...I actually felt bad for the guy...he was all red....and you know from now on he'll be labelled as the poor prick who got caught with his ringer on....

Comment

Originally posted by Soul on Ice View Post
                  You should have your own phone go off in class and then sing the hook to Pharoahe Monch's song Fuck You.
                  I was thinking to conspire with everyone in my class on something....we'd each trade numbers with a different person in class (there's 150 students in this class)...and then at a set time, we'd agree to have one person call the other....so that's about 75 phones (let's pretend everyone has a phone for the sake of argument) going off at one time....hahah the bitch'll never know what hit her....then let her try to say "um, yeah now everyone has to sing".....which completely conflicts with the whole point of her bullshit rule which is to embarass one person so he/she won't have his phone on again....

Comment

Originally posted by BANK$ View Post
                    I was thinking to conspire with everyone in my class on something....we'd each trade numbers with a different person in class (there's 150 students in this class)...and then at a set time, we'd agree to have one person call the other....so that's about 75 phones (let's pretend everyone has a phone for the sake of argument) going off at one time....hahah the bitch'll never know what hit her....then let her try to say "um, yeah now everyone has to sing".....which completely conflicts with the whole point of her bullshit rule which is to embarass one person so he/she won't have his phone on again....
                    That's probably a better idea than mine . Mine would probably get you failed...
                    If you ain't sayin nothin you the system's accomplice - Black Thought

Comment

the singing is pretty funny, i would enjoy doing that. it has potential to be really funny.

i had a similar professor... one day this kid wore a spiderman costume and the professor told him he was interrupting class and he could only stay if he wore it to class everyday like it was normal for him. so the kid stayed and actually wore it to class every single day, keep in mind he was 20 years old.
                      Steelers|KU Jayhawks|USC

Comment

Originally posted by blair19 View Post
                        i had a similar professor... one day this kid wore a spiderman costume and the professor told him he was interrupting class and he could only stay if he wore it to class everyday like it was normal for him. so the kid stayed and actually wore it to class every single day, keep in mind he was 20 years old.
                        rofl that's fucking classic....

Comment

it makes me mad cuz we PAY them to teach.

If it doesnt happen a lot i dont see the problem. No need to get all power hungry
                          rb forever

Comment

Originally posted by D124ever View Post
                            it makes me mad cuz we PAY them to teach.
                            Thank you! That's exactly what I said to my friend....WE PAY, YOU TEACH...that's how it works...if they don't like it, they can find another job...plus, you'll never stop cell phones from going off in class...there will always be accidents, it's inevitable...

Comment

Are you in high school? If so, that's completely normal. My high school didn't even allow laptops or cell phones to be shown on campus.

If you're in college, that's pretty stupid. Most of my professors don't say anything when a phone rings; they just wait for you to turn it off. Laptops are perfectly fine.
                              cinematic adoration

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ulricha, Yesterday, 10:22 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Started by jerrylorain, Yesterday, 11:29 PM