Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pandemic
    replied
    In high school we had this teacher that really wasn't that bad, but the whole class signed a petition to get her fired and I think it worked. Never saw her the last year...

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Are you in summer school because you're LD?

Leave a comment:

• Underground
    replied
    yeah i have a power hungry cunt of a teacher too

if you argue with her and actually say anything back to defend yourself she gets all mad

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    Originally posted by ELspid3yo View Post
    Think for a second on why you think your teacher has that rule?

Answer: to discourage people from disrupting the class with their phone.

It's fucking "singing a song"....your honestly catching feelings about something as stupid as singing? How anyone claims this as a huge abuse of power is on crack....i bet that kid doesn't do it again, and I bet you don't either.
    First of all, cell phones going off in class is inevitable. Even if she has this rule, it's not going to stop all cell phones from going off in class. There's always going to be people who forget to turn their ringer off, what's the big deal? That's life, she should learn to deal with it. Every other professor deals with it (they may give a look but they'll never embarass you like that). To waste time by making the poor prick sing like an idiot in front of everyone is just ridiculous and she should be fired for it. If I was the dean, that stupid bitch would come in the next morning and find all her shit on the floor outside her office with a sign on her door saying "Go find yourself another job you power-hungry, shit-eating twat."

How can ANYONE defend her on this? We're in UNIVERSITY. You think if some executive's phone accidentally goes off in a board meeting, he has to get up and sing "happy birthday?" Where does she come up with such a lame, arbitrary rule anyway?

And for the record, my phone is always on vibrate so I never disrupt the class. I'm just bitching about it because I had enough of teachers and their authoritarian bullshit.

I can understand if someone were to answer their phone in class and engage in conversation, that's rude, I agree. However, if someone simply forgot to turn his/her ringer off, he shouldn't have to be embarassed like that.
    Last edited by Vos; 05-27-2008, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spokesman
    replied
    Some professors have stupid rules. Even in college. I had a professor that didn't like cracking your knuckles. Just depends on their personality I guess.

Some people are dicks... some are cool. That's life

I agree the singing rule is gay. But it has a purpose, lol. If someone knew they had to sing if their phone went off they'd shut that bitch off. I would at least...

Leave a comment:

• JMart
    replied
    it's 11:11 make a wish!!

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    Originally posted by D124ever View Post
    seriously though i hate when guys act like u. Grow up quick. Show elders respect. Maybe it b/c im from the south but guys here say, yes maam no sir, ...let old ppl take their seats on buses etc. And soo many ppl respect that and it gets u a lot further in life then being a spoiled lil chump
    seriously, relax a little bit. im not what you're saying at all
    and i definitely know what manners and respect to elders or
    anyone in general means I come from that side of world dw.

lol, you dont know the whole thing. anyway, talking nicely
    to get through on a settlement obviously didnt work and i
    hate when that happens usually means the person is refusing
    to listen but keep braggin on about their shit those situations
    i tend to snap at any muthafucka cos they're so stupid.

people are fucked up these days. just know this;
    whatever the hell you are on about in that post
    is not me. lol nice day

Leave a comment:

• pandemic
    replied
    Is she hot?

Leave a comment:

• JMart
    replied
    Originally posted by dead|ine View Post
    LMAO who cares man, she is not special, she is probably a jewish slut or some shit..
    i got a 21 day suspension from school for failing to accept a stupid rule that some
    65 year old skank brought up. yeah i punched her which was why they suspended me..
    which probably would've happened if your teacher asked me to sing her a song cuz
    she heard my fone go off. LMFAO fuck outta here ya mut
    Originally posted by B-RAD' 05 View Post
    LOL i love the cell thing.... i would do it on pourpose and have a bad ass ringer like NIN animal or something like somehting that had to do with alot of cuss words lol.. but thats just how i am... an attention whore
    Originally posted by dead|ine View Post
    yeah she is old lucky i didnt connect her in the face she probably woulda died
    i was aware or her age and i everything.. i still thought about it all cuz i didnt
    really wanna hurt the bitch but too bad she left me with no other option. kept
    whining on about some 5 year old material. I couldnt take it and just snapped
    Originally posted by DjuKa View Post
    wow son u got some mad problems in ur life
    your life seems so hard
    fuck u and your fucking teacher...who gives a fuck about this shit..
    if u got a bj from her or some shit we would give u props or something, like this u r just a fucking sook.. fuck off
    Originally posted by ELspid3yo View Post

It's fucking "singing a song"....your honestly catching feelings about something as stupid as singing? How anyone claims this as a huge abuse of power is on crack....i bet that kid doesn't do it again, and I bet you don't either.

lmfao

i agree you with you too bank$.. i hate greedy ass whore teachers like that ughhhhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• BlackWristBro
    replied
    ^lol, i feel ya mayne.
    Personally, i dont think this shit is such a big deal.

Leave a comment:

• ELspid3yo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DjuKa
    replied
    wow son u got some mad problems in ur life

your life seems so hard

fuck u and your fucking teacher...who gives a fuck about this shit..
    if u got a bj from her or some shit we would give u props or something, like this u r just a fucking sook.. fuck off

Leave a comment:

• Jmax
    replied
    I woulda either just plain refused or walked out. Its bullshit when teachers get on a power trip like that, especially in university where everyone (teachers and students) are on the same level. I feel your anger bro teachers like that are bullshit

Leave a comment:

• Ifbbita
    replied
    ^ roffle, I live in the south and I don't see anyone down here(Florida) saying yes maam, no maam, yessuh.

As for this thread, I'm assuming the teacher just came off from teaching a middle school/High school where the students treated her like absolute shit and now she wants some revenge of some sort?

Or she's just a power hungry, sex starved cunt who only gets joy out of seeing others suffer while she goes home and masturbates to said humiliation every night...

or none of these...

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied
    seriously though i hate when guys act like u. Grow up quick. Show elders respect. Maybe it b/c im from the south but guys here say, yes maam no sir, ...let old ppl take their seats on buses etc. And soo many ppl respect that and it gets u a lot further in life then being a spoiled lil chump

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 06-14-2020, 04:43 AM
10 responses
0 likes
Last Post OruellKreesbe  
Started by hyuioascceio, Today, 01:31 AM
0 responses