• dead|ine
    replied
    Originally posted by D124ever View Post
    u rebel u.
    me rebel u :]

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    yeah she is old lucky i didnt connect her in the face she probably woulda died
    i was aware or her age and i everything.. i still thought about it all cuz i didnt
    really wanna hurt the bitch but too bad she left me with no other option. kept
    whining on about some 5 year old material. I couldnt take it and just snapped

Leave a comment:

• B-RAD' 05
    replied
    Originally posted by dead|ine View Post
    LOL WORD

left u a rep.... but forgot my name! lol

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied
    Originally posted by dead|ine View Post
    LMAO who cares man, she is not special, she is probably a jewish slut or some shit..
    i got a 21 day suspension from school for failing to accept a stupid rule that some
    65 year old skank brought up. yeah i punched her which was why they suspended me..
    which probably would've happened if your teacher asked me to sing her a song cuz
    she heard my fone go off. LMFAO fuck outta here ya mut
    u.punched.a.65.year.old.

u rebel u.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Haha, all my lecturers and tutors want to be best mates with each student, it's whack as fuck.

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    Originally posted by B-RAD' 05 View Post
    LOL i love the cell thing.... i would do it on pourpose and have a bad ass ringer like NIN animal or something like somehting that had to do with alot of cuss words lol.. but thats just how i am... an attention whore
    LOL WORD

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    LMAO who cares man, she is not special, she is probably a jewish slut or some shit..
    i got a 21 day suspension from school for failing to accept a stupid rule that some
    65 year old skank brought up. yeah i punched her which was why they suspended me..
    which probably would've happened if your teacher asked me to sing her a song cuz
    she heard my fone go off. LMFAO fuck outta here ya mut

Leave a comment:

• B-RAD' 05
    replied
    LOL i love the cell thing.... i would do it on pourpose and have a bad ass ringer like NIN animal or something like somehting that had to do with alot of cuss words lol.. but thats just how i am... an attention whore

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    I'm in university....it's not normal to have useless rules like that....like you said, most professors don't care if you have a laptop or a cell that goes off...

The laptop thing is even more ridiculous....she's actually going to waste her time monitoring everyone who has a laptop to make sure they're typing up whatever comes out of her mouth?

Leave a comment:

• One-Way
    replied
    Are you in high school? If so, that's completely normal. My high school didn't even allow laptops or cell phones to be shown on campus.

If you're in college, that's pretty stupid. Most of my professors don't say anything when a phone rings; they just wait for you to turn it off. Laptops are perfectly fine.

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    Originally posted by D124ever View Post
    it makes me mad cuz we PAY them to teach.
    Thank you! That's exactly what I said to my friend....WE PAY, YOU TEACH...that's how it works...if they don't like it, they can find another job...plus, you'll never stop cell phones from going off in class...there will always be accidents, it's inevitable...

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied
    it makes me mad cuz we PAY them to teach.

If it doesnt happen a lot i dont see the problem. No need to get all power hungry

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    Originally posted by blair19 View Post
    i had a similar professor... one day this kid wore a spiderman costume and the professor told him he was interrupting class and he could only stay if he wore it to class everyday like it was normal for him. so the kid stayed and actually wore it to class every single day, keep in mind he was 20 years old.
    rofl that's fucking classic....

Leave a comment:

• blair
    replied
    the singing is pretty funny, i would enjoy doing that. it has potential to be really funny.

i had a similar professor... one day this kid wore a spiderman costume and the professor told him he was interrupting class and he could only stay if he wore it to class everyday like it was normal for him. so the kid stayed and actually wore it to class every single day, keep in mind he was 20 years old.

Leave a comment:

• Soul on Ice
    replied
    Originally posted by BANK$ View Post
    I was thinking to conspire with everyone in my class on something....we'd each trade numbers with a different person in class (there's 150 students in this class)...and then at a set time, we'd agree to have one person call the other....so that's about 75 phones (let's pretend everyone has a phone for the sake of argument) going off at one time....hahah the bitch'll never know what hit her....then let her try to say "um, yeah now everyone has to sing".....which completely conflicts with the whole point of her bullshit rule which is to embarass one person so he/she won't have his phone on again....
    That's probably a better idea than mine . Mine would probably get you failed...

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 06-14-2020, 04:43 AM
10 responses
0 likes
Last Post OruellKreesbe  
Started by hyuioascceio, Today, 01:31 AM
0 responses