No announcement yet.

My teacher's a stupid cunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. I guess I think of things too much. It probably didn't help that my professor kept giving me dirty looks the next day.
    The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

Woah, the teacher would kick u out if ur phone was on vibrate? That's definitely overdoing it...even my stupid malignant cunt of a teacher would accept your phone being on vibrate...
      "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        Are you in summer school because you're LD?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          Are you in summer school because you're LD?
          lol

I'm taking a class now because summer courses are usually easier since the semester is shorter and you cover less material. Also, I'm kinda behind in school since I've been taking 3-4 classes a semester and working...so in order to graduate on time, I should take summer courses....
          "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

many options here

How many lectures left with her ?

You could .. Just annoy the fuck out of her and perform soulja boy
            hyping up the class and get everyone involved

4-5 Of your friends phones go off, you guys do a song and dance routine

You could sing U.G.L.Y to her

You could say she grabbed ur dick (only if you have everyone in the class willing to say she did)

Could fuck her up emotionally and hope she goes away, stalk herr .. vandalise her car and house .. not just you, would be more effective if there was 4-5 people

You could plant coke in her draw or something, only if you can get her prints on a bag .. and anonymously snitch on her

If she has an email, get her signed up to terrorist sites and forums and hope she gets fucked up

MAKE A RINGTONE. FOR EVERYONE, SPECIFFICALY FOR THAT CLASS
            Where its just you saying "miss ?? is a slag, she fucked ?? and got herpes , shes a dude, she married her son" .. some stuff dat wud piss her off

You could wait till halloween and a week before and after, get a mask made that looks like her and get everyone to where one just to annoy her

Could steal her car and leave a cell in the place her car was, leave a note telling her when to call you .. she calls you wen ur in her class , piss her off
            Last edited by AJ; 06-07-2008, 06:53 PM.
            Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

You should've sang The Kids by Eminem hehehehe
              September 2, 2010
              Comerica Park
              Recovery

Comment

if that happened to me i wouldn't sing a song.. or i would just go up in front of the class and start cursing. that teacher sounds like a bitch. but one of my teachers is worse. when it was winter and when it was freezing, she had all of the windows open. i had a sweatshirt on, and i was still cold. so i shut the window that was behind me, the fucking bitch opens it and tells me to go get a jacket. WTF? i already had a sweatshirt on, and someone else shut a window, and they didn't get yelled at. so i said no, shut the window again, she kicked me out. so as i was walking out i said "Fuck this class, and fuck you dumb bitch this is bullshit." i don't even need this class to graduate so i don't care. i got in school suspension, but whatever. i shut the window every day after that for 2 weeks and got kicked out everyday for 2 weeks in a row.

i got in school suspension again because i wouldn't go outside and talk to her. i said no, and she kicked me out, i went home but i got suspended for not wanting to talk to this bitch.

& this teacher hates when students ask questions while she is teaching. shes the worst teacher ever. i still shut the window to piss her off, even though its hot as hell in there... i do it to piss her off. she doesn't bother to kick me out, and i can't cut this class. i do sometimes.. or i'll just show up and walk out like i did the other day because it was raining and windy, and cold out(this was like last week) and the rain was hitting me so i shut the window and she opened it and told me to get a jacket, obv. i didn't have one because i don't put anything in my locker besides a notebook. so i got up and left, and as i was walking out i said "this is fucking bullshit you are such a fucking bitch" i never got introuble for that.

i hate this teacher, thank god this is the last week of high school.

But in my school with the cell phones, most teachers take them away and some give them to the dean, and you can't get it back until the end of the school day.. or the teacher jsut keeps it and you get it back at the end of the class.

That teacher that i was talking about with the window grabbed my phone out of my hand once(i was talking on it) and i got so mad and i cursed her out but i wouldn't leave the class because i wanted my phone.

i always talk on the phone in class and teachers always tell me to get off, and i don't. one time the class had to wait for me to get off the phone before the teacher would teach, and i didn't get off for 20 mins. they made a new rule in my school, if you have your cell phone out and get it taken away and the teacher brings it down to the dean you get in school suspension or detention.

can't wait until i'm finally done.
                Last edited by d12oh0lic; 06-07-2008, 07:29 PM.
                Rest In Peace, Big Proof
                1973-2006

Comment

you should go to fullsail, where they give you a free macbook pro and MAKE you take that shit to class every fucking time
                  My other aliases:
                  The West is Back
                  Masai
                  justp1ayin
                  The Man

Comment

I don't think the singing thing is that bad, or even the labtop thing...

but I hate this one professor who dosn't let you sleep in her class... what a bitch!
                    New old song of mine Dedicated
                    Dedicated

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:05 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker