Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Ho daddy SWO
    replied
    I don't think the singing thing is that bad, or even the labtop thing...

but I hate this one professor who dosn't let you sleep in her class... what a bitch!

Leave a comment:

• On The Shelf
    replied
    you should go to fullsail, where they give you a free macbook pro and MAKE you take that shit to class every fucking time

Leave a comment:

• d12oh0lic
    replied
    if that happened to me i wouldn't sing a song.. or i would just go up in front of the class and start cursing. that teacher sounds like a bitch. but one of my teachers is worse. when it was winter and when it was freezing, she had all of the windows open. i had a sweatshirt on, and i was still cold. so i shut the window that was behind me, the fucking bitch opens it and tells me to go get a jacket. WTF? i already had a sweatshirt on, and someone else shut a window, and they didn't get yelled at. so i said no, shut the window again, she kicked me out. so as i was walking out i said "Fuck this class, and fuck you dumb bitch this is bullshit." i don't even need this class to graduate so i don't care. i got in school suspension, but whatever. i shut the window every day after that for 2 weeks and got kicked out everyday for 2 weeks in a row.

i got in school suspension again because i wouldn't go outside and talk to her. i said no, and she kicked me out, i went home but i got suspended for not wanting to talk to this bitch.

& this teacher hates when students ask questions while she is teaching. shes the worst teacher ever. i still shut the window to piss her off, even though its hot as hell in there... i do it to piss her off. she doesn't bother to kick me out, and i can't cut this class. i do sometimes.. or i'll just show up and walk out like i did the other day because it was raining and windy, and cold out(this was like last week) and the rain was hitting me so i shut the window and she opened it and told me to get a jacket, obv. i didn't have one because i don't put anything in my locker besides a notebook. so i got up and left, and as i was walking out i said "this is fucking bullshit you are such a fucking bitch" i never got introuble for that.

i hate this teacher, thank god this is the last week of high school.

But in my school with the cell phones, most teachers take them away and some give them to the dean, and you can't get it back until the end of the school day.. or the teacher jsut keeps it and you get it back at the end of the class.

That teacher that i was talking about with the window grabbed my phone out of my hand once(i was talking on it) and i got so mad and i cursed her out but i wouldn't leave the class because i wanted my phone.

i always talk on the phone in class and teachers always tell me to get off, and i don't. one time the class had to wait for me to get off the phone before the teacher would teach, and i didn't get off for 20 mins. they made a new rule in my school, if you have your cell phone out and get it taken away and the teacher brings it down to the dean you get in school suspension or detention.

can't wait until i'm finally done.
    Last edited by d12oh0lic; 06-07-2008, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• V4D3R
    replied
    You should've sang The Kids by Eminem hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    many options here

How many lectures left with her ?

You could .. Just annoy the fuck out of her and perform soulja boy
    hyping up the class and get everyone involved

4-5 Of your friends phones go off, you guys do a song and dance routine

You could sing U.G.L.Y to her

You could say she grabbed ur dick (only if you have everyone in the class willing to say she did)

Could fuck her up emotionally and hope she goes away, stalk herr .. vandalise her car and house .. not just you, would be more effective if there was 4-5 people

You could plant coke in her draw or something, only if you can get her prints on a bag .. and anonymously snitch on her

If she has an email, get her signed up to terrorist sites and forums and hope she gets fucked up

MAKE A RINGTONE. FOR EVERYONE, SPECIFFICALY FOR THAT CLASS
    Where its just you saying "miss ?? is a slag, she fucked ?? and got herpes , shes a dude, she married her son" .. some stuff dat wud piss her off

You could wait till halloween and a week before and after, get a mask made that looks like her and get everyone to where one just to annoy her

Could steal her car and leave a cell in the place her car was, leave a note telling her when to call you .. she calls you wen ur in her class , piss her off
    Last edited by AJ; 06-07-2008, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Are you in summer school because you're LD?
    lol

I'm taking a class now because summer courses are usually easier since the semester is shorter and you cover less material. Also, I'm kinda behind in school since I've been taking 3-4 classes a semester and working...so in order to graduate on time, I should take summer courses....

Leave a comment:

• klb113
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Are you in summer school because you're LD?

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    Woah, the teacher would kick u out if ur phone was on vibrate? That's definitely overdoing it...even my stupid malignant cunt of a teacher would accept your phone being on vibrate...

Leave a comment:

• R-iZZy
    replied
    LOL. I guess I think of things too much. It probably didn't help that my professor kept giving me dirty looks the next day.

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    hahaha ^ normally id forget by next day

Leave a comment:

• R-iZZy
    replied
    I remember during my first year of college, I had a Calculus II professor who had this dumb ass rule of kicking students out for having their cell phones go off, even if she could hear it on vibrate. I made sure to silence my phone before every single session, and my phone never rang. But the one day I forgot to silence my phone, my fucking brother who never calls me for shit decides to just hit me up randomly (and this was an early class).

I wasn't really embarrassed though. I simply just got my shit, got up, held up a peace sign, and walked out. After I walked out the door, I quickly poked my head back in the classroom and gave my professor a wide-eyed stare while her back was turned. The class chuckled, the teacher turned back and saw me giving her the wide-eyed stare, and I sorta snapped out of it and made a mad dash out of her vision. The class erupted in laughter, and I guess I just left in style.

Showing up to class the next day was sort of awkward though.

Leave a comment:

• Rosana
    replied
    lol in highschool my math teacher always had his phone with him and he used it to watch the time, so he always had it on the table. Well one day he was not in the classroom (I dont remember if it was during a break or whateva) but forgot to take his phone with him and then some of the dudes took it and called up their phone (to get the number) and then when he came back and was teaching they called him from a withhold number. It was a very akward moment for him, was funny he laughed as well when he found out it was a prank.

Leave a comment:

• Asif
    replied
    ^ lol pwnt

i had a professor who made us sing, was in HS though...

Leave a comment:

• stella222
    replied
    We have a 72 years old professor who writes his own books and forces students to buy them. He sells them via school so when you buy the book you have to sign yourself on a special list. He takes the list to the class and calls up the people that didn’t buy it, never forgetting them to ask why. He’s a lawyer and he always releases the same book every year with small changes that happened every year in some laws. The funny thing is all these things are available online for free and we aren’t even law school. He also claims he doesn’t write these books for money and it’s the publisher who takes all money. Isn’t it ridiculous since the publisher is his son?
    Last edited by stella222; 05-28-2008, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pukin Dawgs
    replied
    yeah we pay them to teach but its just down right rude when someone doesn't have their cell phone ringer turned off. she is just teaching that individual a lesson.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Allanmathew  
Started by Kiryanvasez, Today, 05:05 AM
0 responses