The worst thing that ever happened to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst thing that ever happened to me

Me being a kid that was overweight and wears glasses and shit I have always had to fight as a kid growing up. Not so much for protection but because of my brother. My brother who still lives with me at this current time is someone who taught me to never let any body just......disrespect me. He personally has done so much physical damage to me his damn self I am surprised i'm still alive. He's in his 20's i'm about to be 20 and he still attacks me and shit to this day. I am sure he didn't do it but he is currently taking anger management classes for domestic violence right now. I got the weight advantage but he has that strenght. He be punching wholes is walls. My moms is locked up right now for 3 years for probation violation and shit but this is not about them..........

This happened in 2002. I was in middle school. So 1 day I was walking home and I see some punk rock kid named adrian. We called him "scarface" because of the burn on his face. When I told him "wassup" he tells me to punch some kid who he was holding by the collar. I say "handle your own shit....I don't even know him do what you want"
    Next thing I know the boy who I never met was let go but he spat in my face and started running away. Me always being a heavy guy I wasn't too damn good at catching people but I finally catch up to him. I'm about to beat this shit out this guy.....but before I do anything someone tells me to stop.

It was some girl named Janet. Back then she was like .....she was bisexual she had dyed her hair from black to red had a nose ring and shit. Back then I distinctively thinking she was hot as I was just going through puberty. She was also like this whole tough girl and shit (you know how dikes are). I had known her since like fucking elementary.

for some reason I forgot about the boy. I am pretty sure the next day I couldn't even recognized him. She and the boy were brother and sister and she was talking about don't mess with her brother. I'm explaining what happened and shit. Suddenly a boy that is cool with me named Ivan (we called him leprechaun) he asks what's the problem and says I was the homie and shit. She's all like "I'll beat your ass too" we was just talking shit? Ya dig?

So as she's walking away I yell out "your pussy stinks". She turns around. She walks right back to me. so she asks me what I said. I am not going to lie to you I kind of got....shook. I was like "I didn't say anything"........and she was like "your lying to my face". I ask her if she's going to do anything to me and she said no and then when I told her she slapped my glasses off of my face.

If a dude does something you can do whatever the fuck you want I had been in trouble that same year and shit for choking dudes out but when a bitch does something to you......... you can't do shit about it.

Not only that but the whole "what did u say" like she is making me explain to her and shit like she's my parent or somehting. I felt like I got completely punked.

Whenever I get like into a fist fight the eyeglasses or like a real fucking easy target. I sneeze they break. With all the fights I got into and shit my glasses were getting broke and scratched upwards of a dozen times so when she broke them they were like gone for good. My whole life and shit I am blind as a bat without my glasses I can't see for shit. I can see but not read. In 08 i'm on the net all the time so I need to read. In school i need to read. I always read magazines in shit. It's like she used her power to take away a huge portion of my life.

So one day I'm thinking I can't touch her I don't snitch and if the powers that be get involved I would get into a shitload of sexual harassment problems. I throw some milk at her the deans will come and shit and that dean didn't like me I swear one time the motherfucker through me against a wall. He fucking suspended me for shit that happened outside the school before and shit so I decided to use my words.

I right a series of letters to mutual acquantences. I give her one telling her to refer to the others. So when I give her hers she is like "this better not be something stupid or I'm going to slap you again"..... she's threating me right to my face. She actually made me come over and read one of the letters and shit. She didn't do anything to me then.......

at that school word got around quick and even my freinds were like I kind of went out like a bitch in that situation. Then there was the guy named jason but we called him slim shady because he was the only white guy around and he had bleached blonde hair. When kids would go to del taco him and his lil group of freinds were kicked out. This was right next to the super market I would read my magazines at. He starts talking to me about Janet.

At this time I was trying not to say anything. He kind of had some problems with me and I didn't do much the first time I saw him. My brother was doing a few months locked up and when I told him he told me the next time I see him to handle that. So when we were just talking dude says "I cummed in Janet's mouth and she spit it in your eye" I'm like real mature. I'm like you know what let's just fight right now. "Fair one".

So we go to the liquour store and like one second in he's against a wall just getting pounded so then his freinds and shit started jumping in and using their skateboards and shit becuase that's their style at the time. So I'm like I've done enough and I'm ready to just go home. When I'm about to leave Janet just happened to be visiting a freind right by the liquor store. They tell her I was talking shit about her. I was thinking no matter what don't let what happened last time repeat itself. I try to cross the street......she followed me. I told her not to touch me and then she blatatantly just tapped me just to show she would touch me if she wanted to. I try to tell her I have no problem with her and she says "what about those letter's" and I am like "I learned my lesson. She slaps me again. This bitch hits harder than any of those dudes. She tries to do it again and my reflexes come in and block her.

Then the first day of summer school in high school she happens to not only be in the same high school but the same exact class as me. When she spoke of what happened it's like one big joke to her. She got kicked out of the high school her freshman year and I happened to be in the dean's office there when they were doing it.

I haven't seen her in years but I still don't like what happened.
    http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=289

Me being a kid that was overweight and wears glasses and shit I have always had to fight as a kid growing up.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He's in his 20's i'm about to be 20 and he still attacks me and shit to this day.
    BRAHAAAHAHA

She walks right back to me. so she asks me what I said. I am not going to lie to you I kind of got....shook. I was like "I didn't say anything"........and she was like "your lying to my face". I ask her if she's going to do anything to me and she said no and then when I told her she slapped my glasses off of my face.

She slaps me again.
    lmao
    Last edited by Mano; 05-29-2008, 02:42 PM.
    Originally posted by midwestwitch
    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

^WTF man I just posted that seconds ago.

Please don't make fun of me when u see what happened in the end.

Comment

BTW edit:

At the time I was making this story for postable form my brother did live with me but since then he and his wife have since moved to Hawthorne.......again.

Comment

pics

Comment

So what's the ending you and her got together and had blind dyke kids?

Comment

i thought he got introuble for domestic shit how is he moving in with her?

Comment

Should get contacts man.
                Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
                Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

Comment

I don't understand why you posted this in general. Shoulda posted it in disturbance.

Comment

Also I have turned 20 since then.....

and there is no ending that was just the worst thing that ever happened to me

Comment

Not gonna read all that shit, but don't post "the worst thing that ever happened to you" and not expect the jackals of the board to jump on it to make fun of you. Get real.
                      Originally posted by MarshallArts
                      I hope I don't regret it.
                      Better hit edit delete
                      before the dreaded elite
                      have me devetted

Comment

^
                        I wish I could give u a brief rundown of my overall post.

Comment

this whole story made me .
                          ...there really wasnt much point to all that barely-readable 'story'...
                          basically, u got slapped by a bitch and got caught up in a lotta feelings n drama. ...meh. ur not the first.
                          i LOVE this quote tho:
                          So when we were just talking dude says "I cummed in Janet's mouth and she spit it in your eye" I'm like real mature.

reallll mature guys, real mature.
                          ima do me.

Comment

wheres the catch...?it just looks like ur missim this girl or somethin
                            100ten%

Comment

Hawthorne?? in New Jersey?
                              "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by wdiopljhgwej, Today, 04:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post wdiopljhgwej  
                              Started by Amztboidcvnx, Today, 12:22 AM
                              0 responses