Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOUBLE-U View Post
    for someone who supposedly reads so much, you sure do right like shit
    You don't strike me as being a pulitzer prive winner your self seeing as the only thing I have ever seen you type in my life is a single sentence without capitalization or punctuation.
    http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=289

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobie View Post
      i have the rocky theme song stuck in my head.

and your worst day is lame. man up bitch
      Are you aware that this thread and the posts within had absolutely nothing to do with Rocy? I am glad to talk about it as I just recently got done watching the whole series but it was off topic.

What do you expect my worst day to be like? Wonderful? The word "wosrt" is used for a reason and the word "day" is used exclusively by you. I said the worst thing that happened to me. I have had days were a lot less worse thing have happened to me but the overall day was worse in that the negativity though milder was present all throughout such as when I was living under the same roof as my sister in law.

Comment

So you piss in you bed to this day, who cares its totally normal.
        ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
        ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
        ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

Comment

^
          what is your problem.

You say in your name you belong in prison, You imagine me peeing my bad because that is what arouses you and you have spongebob in your avatar which is the most mature show you are able to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by True Sinister View Post
            ^
            what is your problem.
            You say in your name you belong in prison, You imagine me peeing my bad because that is what arouses you and you have spongebob in your avatar which is the most mature show you are able to deal with.
            ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
            ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
            ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

Comment

^
              I hope that made u feel better. At what ever age you are at I believe that you should find other ways to boost your self esteem or boost your own confidence than to put all your effort in trying to make someone else feel bad about themselves.....and if you are not at that age yet I certainly don't think that you should be yousing words like pussy or even being on a hip hop message board.
              You are not impressing everyone by trying to be a carbon copy internet asshole. I assume you were in some situation that wasn't nearly as bad as the one outlined in my thread and you completely acted in a way that you regret and since you can't take it back you want to find another situation you think is similar and laugh at it to convince yourself you have either changed or you want someone to feel the pain that you did.
              Ahahaha...I wasn't trying to build my self esteem. Honestly I think there's better ways to build one's self esteem then making fun of helpless pussies who get slapped around by dykes.
              More or less, I was just telling you that you need to grow a set of balls.
              And since you want to know my fucking age so badly faggit, Im 18 and I'll call you a "pussy" as much as I want.Why? Think about some of the shit that you write.

And btw, I have no idea what the fuck your last paragraph is trying to tell me..I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just have a low tolerance for people with low confidence like yourself.
              I'm sorry I've never been in your predicament, but if infact I was in it I would have handled it alot differently than you.

Comment

Originally posted by ibelonginprison View Post
                lmao. I literally laughed out loud.

Comment

^^ Me too, haha

Comment

wait, she fucked the dean?

Comment

Me being a kid that was overweight and wears glasses and shit I have always had to fight as a kid growing up. Not so much for protection but because of my brother. My brother who still lives with me at this current time is someone who taught me to never let any body just......disrespect me. He personally has done so much physical damage to me his damn self I am surprised i'm still alive. He's in his 20's i'm about to be 20 and he still attacks me and shit to this day. I am sure he didn't do it but he is currently taking anger management classes for domestic violence right now. I got the weight advantage but he has that strenght. He be punching wholes is walls. My moms is locked up right now for 3 years for probation violation and shit but this is not about them..........
                      This happened in 2002. I was in middle school. So 1 day I was walking home and I see some punk rock kid named adrian. We called him "scarface" because of the burn on his face. When I told him "wassup" he tells me to punch some kid who he was holding by the collar. I say "handle your own shit....I don't even know him do what you want"
                      Next thing I know the boy who I never met was let go but he spat in my face and started running away. Me always being a heavy guy I wasn't too damn good at catching people but I finally catch up to him. I'm about to beat this shit out this guy.....but before I do anything someone tells me to stop.
                      It was some girl named Janet. Back then she was like .....she was bisexual she had dyed her hair from black to red had a nose ring and shit. Back then I distinctively thinking she was hot as I was just going through puberty. She was also like this whole tough girl and shit (you know how dikes are). I had known her since like fucking elementary.
                      for some reason I forgot about the boy. I am pretty sure the next day I couldn't even recognized him. She and the boy were brother and sister and she was talking about don't mess with her brother. I'm explaining what happened and shit. Suddenly a boy that is cool with me named Ivan (we called him leprechaun) he asks what's the problem and says I was the homie and shit. She's all like "I'll beat your ass too" we was just talking shit? Ya dig?
                      So as she's walking away I yell out "your pussy stinks". She turns around. She walks right back to me. so she asks me what I said. I am not going to lie to you I kind of got....shook. I was like "I didn't say anything"........and she was like "your lying to my face". I ask her if she's going to do anything to me and she said no and then when I told her she slapped my glasses off of my face.
                      If a dude does something you can do whatever the fuck you want I had been in trouble that same year and shit for choking dudes out but when a bitch does something to you......... you can't do shit about it.
                      Not only that but the whole "what did u say" like she is making me explain to her and shit like she's my parent or somehting. I felt like I got completely punked.
                      Whenever I get like into a fist fight the eyeglasses or like a real fucking easy target. I sneeze they break. With all the fights I got into and shit my glasses were getting broke and scratched upwards of a dozen times so when she broke them they were like gone for good. My whole life and shit I am blind as a bat without my glasses I can't see for shit. I can see but not read. In 08 i'm on the net all the time so I need to read. In school i need to read. I always read magazines in shit. It's like she used her power to take away a huge portion of my life.
                      So one day I'm thinking I can't touch her I don't snitch and if the powers that be get involved I would get into a shitload of sexual harassment problems. I throw some milk at her the deans will come and shit and that dean didn't like me I swear one time the motherfucker through me against a wall. He fucking suspended me for shit that happened outside the school before and shit so I decided to use my words.
                      I right a series of letters to mutual acquantences. I give her one telling her to refer to the others. So when I give her hers she is like "this better not be something stupid or I'm going to slap you again"..... she's threating me right to my face. She actually made me come over and read one of the letters and shit. She didn't do anything to me then.......
                      at that school word got around quick and even my freinds were like I kind of went out like a bitch in that situation. Then there was the guy named jason but we called him slim shady because he was the only white guy around and he had bleached blonde hair. When kids would go to del taco him and his lil group of freinds were kicked out. This was right next to the super market I would read my magazines at. He starts talking to me about Janet.
                      At this time I was trying not to say anything. He kind of had some problems with me and I didn't do much the first time I saw him. My brother was doing a few months locked up and when I told him he told me the next time I see him to handle that. So when we were just talking dude says "I cummed in Janet's mouth and she spit it in your eye" I'm like real mature. I'm like you know what let's just fight right now. "Fair one".
                      So we go to the liquour store and like one second in he's against a wall just getting pounded so then his freinds and shit started jumping in and using their skateboards and shit becuase that's their style at the time. So I'm like I've done enough and I'm ready to just go home. When I'm about to leave Janet just happened to be visiting a freind right by the liquor store. They tell her I was talking shit about her. I was thinking no matter what don't let what happened last time repeat itself. I try to cross the street......she followed me. I told her not to touch me and then she blatatantly just tapped me just to show she would touch me if she wanted to. I try to tell her I have no problem with her and she says "what about those letter's" and I am like "I learned my lesson. She slaps me again. This bitch hits harder than any of those dudes. She tries to do it again and my reflexes come in and block her.
                      Then the first day of summer school in high school she happens to not only be in the same high school but the same exact class as me. When she spoke of what happened it's like one big joke to her. She got kicked out of the high school her freshman year and I happened to be in the dean's office there when they were doing it.
                      I haven't seen her in years but I still don't like what happened.
                      why do you have some blood gang shit in your avy

Comment

I honestly feel like everybody else's is.
                        I feel any situation that I have gotten into some conflict with someone else was more so dependant on the personal issues of the other party rather than my interaction with the individual such as My brother never fought with me because I provoked him to he just gets frustrated and thinks that violence is the appropriate response.... or how people in this thread don't insult me because they believe their insults or even have a personal problem with me but rather taking that way is what they perceive to be cool or they simply were never talked to like human beings in their life.
                        Simply put life is hard but I would rather have it than death and on paper I think my life is great compared to what problems I have seen that other people have.
                        you're right many people's lives are fucked up..getting slapped by a bitch is the worst thing ever happened to you..you my friend are lucky..now stop posting that you got clowned by a girl and you were too much of a sissy to do anything..

Comment

she fucked the dean?.....I don't think so

I never had no blood shit in my avvy..........BDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT TTTTTT!!!!!

Comment

hahaha, i'm hungry now.
                            www.thegoodstayalone.blogspot.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:05 PM
                            0 responses