HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the hardest decision you've ever had to make?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Sexcrime View Post
    I just vwant people to fear me, as a young wigga everybody always gave me shit and called me a pussy but the suburban black kids were looked at like gods by the preppie children, the way people stereo type like that pissed me off so now I hate black people and white people. I just excuse girls I wanna fuck and men who have similar minds.
    Yeah I suppose my little 16 year old friend bragging about fucking a black bitch before me when he's a cave bitch lover pissed me off, the fact that everyone is fucking like crazy does drive a wigga crazy.
    All I see is that I want a whole bunch of shit I can't have and I need some sort of power to have a shot at some of that shit, money or guns. Give one I'll get the other with the former.
    I'm so sick of being white Un-American....my whiteness derailed my b-ball and my rap careers.
    this man speaks the truth. Well almost, I still get laid, just every woman is born a slut and we're all scumfucks and shouldn't be granted life.

Leave a comment:

• BIZZYSWHITETWIN
    replied
    paper or plastic

Leave a comment:

• Sick m8
    replied
    Originally posted by TheKrakenLives View Post
    Are you thinking about leaving/breaking up with your boyfriend?
    yeah.

Leave a comment:

• ruff
    replied
    I saw that little faggot at Target about 3 months back and didn't do shit either, I feel like a chump, I always promised myself if I got another chance I'd waste him. He's only like 5'5 too. In the end a promise don't mean shit, Ciara "Promised" she'd never lie to me and it isn't a straight up lie but I don't think fucking white boys behind my back while representing yourself as a black sex symbol is that honest.
    God, you're a fucking chump.

lmao @ getting punked by someone who's half the size of you and a foot smaller than you.

Leave a comment:

• TheKrakenLives
    replied
    Are you thinking about leaving/breaking up with your boyfriend?

Leave a comment:

• Sick m8
    replied
    Going home or staying here.
    Still in the process of making it.

Leave a comment:

• franc34
    replied
    ^ what about Fat Joe?

Leave a comment:

• madski11z
    replied
    I'm so sick of being white Un-American....my whiteness derailed my b-ball and my rap careers.
    LMAO no. That would be your fatness and laziness.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Sexcrime
    replied
    I just vwant people to fear me, as a young wigga everybody always gave me shit and called me a pussy but the suburban black kids were looked at like gods by the preppie children, the way people stereo type like that pissed me off so now I hate black people and white people. I just excuse girls I wanna fuck and men who have similar minds.

Yeah I suppose my little 16 year old friend bragging about fucking a black bitch before me when he's a cave bitch lover pissed me off, the fact that everyone is fucking like crazy does drive a wigga crazy.
    All I see is that I want a whole bunch of shit I can't have and I need some sort of power to have a shot at some of that shit, money or guns. Give one I'll get the other with the former.

Leave a comment:

• The Un-American
    replied
    Sluts being sluttier is just going to increase your temptation. And maybe drive your over the edge further. It's not like you're going to be getting MORE pussy as time goes on. Not being harsh, just realistic. So as bitches act sluttier that's gotta be a factor, right? I mean you can't be feeling like kidnapping a muslim chick in a burka, right?

I'm worried about ya dude. I don't wanna see you aspire to be a school shooter. Those guys are worthless on the killer scale. Do better man. Please.

Leave a comment:

• madski11z
    replied
    its the hardest thing I'll ever have to do
    to look you in the eye, and tell you I don't love you
    its the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie
    to show no emotion, when you start to cry

Leave a comment:

• Billy Sexcrime
    replied
    Originally posted by The Un-American View Post
    Not worth it man. Just be willingly celibate. You can live on your own terms without being a slave to the lunatic whims of pussy.
    I don't blame ya for not wanting to change your though process though. It's tough to come to grips with the state of the world. You should jack off more or something cause sexuality is here to stay and sluts are just going to get sluttier in the future. No way to change that.
    You're a good dude Billy. Don't be remembered as just another pathetic Dylan.
    I have a sensitive cock, or maybe I just go too hard , IDK but I typically bust two shots once every two days or so. Anything morethan that I get sore. Plus I'm OCD and too clean when it comes to bodily fluids so I'd be showering all day if I jerked off all the time.
    What do sluts being sluttier have to do with me?
    Originally posted by franc34 View Post
    damn Billy don't become another Columbine kid. You will be remembered by people as an evil person. I'd do something that people would like you for, like shooting up the nearest police station and you'll definitely be mentioned in many hip hop songs. Or perhaps pop some military guys and you'll be remembered as a legend by muslims
    Once again, no gun yet.

Leave a comment:

• Nitz
    replied
    soup or salad

Leave a comment:

• The Un-American
    replied
    Not worth it man. Just be willingly celibate. You can live on your own terms without being a slave to the lunatic whims of pussy.

I don't blame ya for not wanting to change your though process though. It's tough to come to grips with the state of the world. You should jack off more or something cause sexuality is here to stay and sluts are just going to get sluttier in the future. No way to change that.

You're a good dude Billy. Don't be remembered as just another pathetic Dylan.

Leave a comment:

• franc34
    replied
    damn Billy don't become another Columbine kid. You will be remembered by people as an evil person. I'd do something that people would like you for, like shooting up the nearest police station and you'll definitely be mentioned in many hip hop songs. Or perhaps pop some military guys and you'll be remembered as a legend by muslims

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Madeline, 01-06-2021, 04:00 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post Housetree  
Started by nufgtyerbbgl, Today, 03:57 AM
0 responses