MY 2098 post shout outs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 2098 post shout outs!!!!

Actually I don't even know how many posts I got. Just wanted to name some shoutouts cause I saw Four Sev's. Anyways here they are...

EYERONE
    PROMINANT
    BLAZED MIC
    SARCAZM
    DEUS
    SKITZO INDEX
    MARCEL LEE
    KYLE
    WARPOX
    J. GOTTI
    FREESTYLA122
    Y-ROK
    HELLBOUND
    TONE RIGGZ
    PSYCHO69
    FOUR SEV
    MASKED MURDERUH
    M.I.C.
    MOEHEEZY
    TYRANT
    EVIL WEBBY
    VEXXATU VEUX
    K11
    BLUNDA
    OOMPALOOMPA
    SOSHADY12o

Well... pretty much everyone except Ellie...
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Thank You,

Damn, in like 3 days i got 3 shout-outs from cool peoples
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

;-) What clan shit...
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

*looks for name*

j/k Congrats....you're a little past that now though...
        Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Finally, a shoutout list I'm happy I'm not on...
          HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by ruff

Comment

so you are actually capable of having normal conversations with people?!?

*speechless*
              AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Originally posted by ruff

ROFL
                My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

Anybody else just sit back and laugh when four dub posts like 100 times in other peoples threads (ie. Sarcazms) and disses him just to look cool in front of Prominant and others on the net?

Comment

Originally posted by BINGY
                    Anybody else just sit back and laugh when four dub posts like 100 times in other peoples threads (ie. Sarcazms) and disses him just to look cool in front of Prominant and others on the net?

Dingy I didnt even diss you man yet you want to try to come at me (very weak might i add). If you think I post to look cool than you must think I look cool. I wish I could give a fuck enough to be happy that you think I "look cool". Nah nobody sits back to laugh at four dub just like nobody sits back to laugh at your pathetic jokes and insults. If you want to pose a question your question should be "Anybody else just sit back and laugh when Dingy post like 100 times arguing for Sarcazm like he's on Sarcazm's payroll or some shit?" Stay in your place kid.........way in the fucking back behind the rest of the clowns.

btw: Way to represent with your gay pride colors in ya sig man.....homos across the world would be proud.

Comment

Prominant isn't online... what's the reason for those comments?

Comment

HAHAHAH maybe the reason why U people have so many damn posts is cause U post bullshit "shout out" posts .... pathetic

Comment

Prominant isn't online... what's the reason for those comments?

Your not very bright. Me and Prominant have nothing to do with each other. You just pulled a name out your ass. Must be someone your impressed with. Actually your so pathetic you have to reach for old John Gotti / four dub beefs. As I remember he's said something like this in the past. The difference between you and him would be he atleast had a tad bit of a reason for going with such a ridiculous diss. Since both me and Prom were beefing with him at the same time. Made little sense then.........makes no sense now. You on the other hand can be found in your nearest Sarcazm thread knee pads in hand waiting for an opportunity to fight the good fight for him. How much is he paying you? Not a fucking dime cause not even he gives a fuck about your pathetic ass.......fucking homo.

Comment

*Waits for Prominant to come in and laugh at his disses* Damn, cmon and say he's special Prominant so he'll stop thinking he's a tough guy on the net. Hahahaha... what a low life loser.

Comment

*Waits for Prominant to come in and laugh at his disses* Damn, cmon and say he's special Prominant so he'll stop thinking he's a tough guy on the net. Hahahaha... what a low life loser.

If you want Prominant to come in this thread so bad send him the link. Nobody gives a fuck about you Dingy therefore not many people are opening this thread......haven't you figured that out yet? Only reason I fuck with your threads is because they sometimes deal with humor.........sometimes. Unfortunately for you the joke was on you this time. I'm sorry your shout out thread was a bust man. I'm sorry the only way you could get responses to your thread was by talking shit to me man. I know how serious you take this internet shit so it must suck to see these other motherfuckers get response while you just get "Finally a shout out list I'm happy, I'm not on". I'm sorry your the only faggot on this board representing gay pride in his sig. I'm sorry man dont hold it against me.
                              Last edited by four dub; 04-09-2003, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:44 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:36 AM