HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds Worst Olympic Swimming Trial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worlds Worst Olympic Swimming Trial

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woYG6Uq6OVU
    haha

  • #2
    lmao thats awesome!

    Comment


    • #3
      Aww haha I remember that.

      Comment


      • #4
        omg! lmao!
        rb forever

        Comment


        • #5
          wtf i don't get it
          September 2, 2010
          Comerica Park
          Recovery

          Comment


          • #6
            This is incredible
            This is why people need to go to college.

            Originally posted by Dirty F


            this n*gga think you can major in "business"!

            Comment


            • #7
              rofl! how the fuck did he get in olympics?looked like he was trying to swim for the first time.
              Que Sera Sera

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by V4D3R View Post
                wtf i don't get it
                same boat.
                ima do me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^how do y'all not get it?

                  Have u seen a professional swimmer?

                  Go watch the Olympics lol

                  Kinda feel sorry for the guy but at least he went for it-had heart
                  rb forever

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    when this happenend, they showed it like a thousand times on tv, eric became talk for like 2 days.. he was a hero.. great effort..

                    they don't have a pool in the whole country he comes from.. he can't even train.. lol.. shit was classic.
                    Everybody sound same; commercialize the game, reminiscing when it wasn’t all business.

                    If Hip Hop should die, we die together.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ....so they threw an amateur/first time swimmer in a pool to qualify for the olympics and he failed miserably?. k, i'm rightfully unimpressed now.
                      ima do me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Slyk View Post
                        ....so they threw an amateur/first time swimmer in a pool to qualify for the olympics and he failed miserably?. k, i'm rightfully unimpressed now.

                        he won asshole

                        youre just like every other gay fanboy with heath ledger in your avatar trying to e-fit in.
                        Originally posted by iSquidgey
                        but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Slyk View Post
                          ....so they threw an amateur/first time swimmer in a pool to qualify for the olympics and he failed miserably?. k, i'm rightfully unimpressed now.
                          I think he was the best guy they found in his country. People in Africa often don't have enough water to drink so I guess the only way for him to learn how to swim was probably some crocodile and leech infested river or lake.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BrianPeppers View Post
                            he won asshole
                            youre just like every other gay fanboy with heath ledger in your avatar trying to e-fit in.

                            u mad?
                            OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stella222 View Post
                              I think he was the best guy they found in his country. People in Africa often don't have enough water to drink so I guess the only way for him to learn how to swim was probably some crocodile and leech infested river or lake.

                              word up
                              Originally posted by iSquidgey
                              but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Heun, 06-09-2021, 02:09 PM
                              3 responses
                              35 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Florida White  
                              Started by Franok, Today, 11:21 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok
                               
                              Started by harman19, 06-04-2021, 05:00 AM
                              2 responses
                              13 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil  
                              Started by Jared30, 07-23-2021, 06:58 AM
                              1 response
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by buyglucoshield, Yesterday, 05:15 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post buyglucoshield  
                              Started by buyglucoshield, Yesterday, 05:14 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post buyglucoshield  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-28-2021, 09:15 AM
                              7 responses
                              37 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by olingfsaqatgf, Yesterday, 01:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post olingfsaqatgf  
                              Started by Ulricha, 07-23-2021, 10:22 PM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Started by jerrylorain, 07-23-2021, 11:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jerrylorain  
                              Working...
                              X