X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE SOURCE is looking for interns...

This is a PART TIME Unpaid Internship
    Date Posted: 4/10/2003 7:43:04 PM
    Description: Entertainment & Communications Division connected to the #1-selling music publication in the nation seeks part and full-time interns for PR, Journalism, and Production. Applicants should be responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, and accustomed to working in a professional environment.

Interns will assist with research, transcribing, write news items, and perform general office/(pre) production support tasks. Must possess strong communication, writing and computer skills. Qualified individuals will be third or fourth-year students. Second-year students may be considered if they have excellent writing skills and extensive office experience.
    Requirements: media background and/or knowledge of urban culture a plus, but not necessary. People of color strongly encouraged to apply.

[email protected]

Via fax: 212.253.9344

CALL Y-ROK THAT WIGGA CAN BE THE NEXT MONICA LEWINSKY.

FACT IS WE CAN FINALLY GET BENZINO OUT OF THE SOURCE MAGAZINES INFLUENCE. HERES THE PLAN: Y-ROK WILL OBVIOUSLY HAVE SEX WITH THAT ***** BENZINO. HES GAY LIKE THAT. NOW ALL WE GOTTA DO IS CONVINCE HIM TO SAVE HIS DRESS. WITH BENZINO (aka the rap martin luther king) BUSTING HIS NUT ON NET CRACKAS LIKE Y-ROK, HELL DEFINETLY GET CLOWNED FOR SEXING UP DUMB FAGGOTY BORING NET NERDS.
    Last edited by Warpox; 04-11-2003, 09:01 PM.

Comment

"People of color strongly encouraged to apply."

whites a color right?
      BANNED FOR LIFE for being an idiot...i posted proofs number.
      ~davedirty

Comment

you're damn right it is

white is the basis for all the other colors

white is the ultimate color
        fun facts about canada from real experts!

Originally posted by TheRealAshland
        if you didnt know canada has laws against cursing i do belive
        Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
        gotta love the 80% of each dollar being taken from you and not being able to own gun's.

Comment

Originally posted by Warpox
          CALL Y-ROK THAT WIGGA CAN BE THE NEXT MONICA LEWINSKY.

FACT IS WE CAN FINALLY GET BENZINO OUT OF THE SOURCE MAGAZINES INFLUENCE. HERES THE PLAN: Y-ROK WILL OBVIOUSLY HAVE SEX WITH THAT ***** BENZINO. HES GAY LIKE THAT. NOW ALL WE GOTTA DO IS CONVINCE HIM TO SAVE HIS DRESS. WITH BENZINO (aka the rap martin luther king) BUSTING HIS NUT ON NET CRACKAS LIKE Y-ROK, HELL DEFINETLY GET CLOWNED FOR SEXING UP DUMB FAGGOTY BORING NET NERDS.
          You're 15 years old.

Say nothing until your balls drop.
          This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

TALKING ABOUT MY BALLS ONLY PROVES YOUR SECUALITY. LISTEN Y-ROK, WHY DONT YOU GO BITCH FIGHT WITH J GOTTI SOME MORE. HONESTLY ITS CUTE TO SEE TWO BITCHES FIGHT. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE FIGHT IS WHICH BITCH IS GONNA WEAR THE PANTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

CALLING ME 15 LIKE IT HURTS MY FEELINGS. ONLY A FAGGOT CROSS DRESSING PINK TURTLE NECK WEARING SKIN FLUTE PLAYING BITCH WOULD BELIEVE THIS ***** IS A DAY UNDER 22.

IN FACT I HAVE A LITTLE PROPOSAL. I WILL PROVE I AM NOT 15, BY SCANNING A LICENSE, A PHOTO, OR SOMETHING -- TO PROVE I AM NOT 15. WHEN I PROVE YOU WRONG, YOU MUST GIVE ME YOUR PASSWORD AND LOGIN. IF I FAIL TO PROVE YOU WRONG, I WILL GIVE YOU MY PASS AND LOGIN. WHOEVER LOSES MUST NEVER POST AGAIN. BE A MAN AND BACK UP YOUR WORDS BITCH. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY.

GO WAX YOUR LEGS YOU BORING BITCH

Comment

lol @ pox (not what he said but as a person)
              the last vet.before everyone got vetted
              Originally posted by MarshallArts
              Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

TALKING ABOUT MY BALLS ONLY PROVES YOUR SECUALITY. LISTEN Y-ROK, WHY DONT YOU GO BITCH FIGHT WITH J GOTTI SOME MORE. HONESTLY ITS CUTE TO SEE TWO BITCHES FIGHT. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE FIGHT IS WHICH BITCH IS GONNA WEAR THE PANTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

CALLING ME 15 LIKE IT HURTS MY FEELINGS. ONLY A FAGGOT CROSS DRESSING PINK TURTLE NECK WEARING SKIN FLUTE PLAYING BITCH WOULD BELIEVE THIS ***** IS A DAY UNDER 22.

IN FACT I HAVE A LITTLE PROPOSAL. I WILL PROVE I AM NOT 15, BY SCANNING A LICENSE, A PHOTO, OR SOMETHING -- TO PROVE I AM NOT 15. WHEN I PROVE YOU WRONG, YOU MUST GIVE ME YOUR PASSWORD AND LOGIN. IF I FAIL TO PROVE YOU WRONG, I WILL GIVE YOU MY PASS AND LOGIN. WHOEVER LOSES MUST NEVER POST AGAIN. BE A MAN AND BACK UP YOUR WORDS BITCH. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY.

GO WAX YOUR LEGS YOU BORING BITCH
                Spelling 'sexuality' wrong only proves you're an idiot. Listen Warpox, you are a moron. You're 15 years old, you come on a message board trying to run the whole place by stealing Kyle's entire shtick and running with it.

I don't know what makes me believe you're a little kid more... the fact you're too idiotic to hit caps-lock and stop typing like a moron, or the fact that the best insults you can come up with are "pink turtle neck wearing skin flute playing bitch". Wow, that's original AND witty both.

What is scanning a picture or a license going to do? What's it going to prove? That you own a scanner? That's about it. Go ahead, please scan your picture, give us some whoring fuel against an idiot like you.

"Go wax your legs you boring bitch"... and you wonder why anyone could believe you're a day under 22? Maybe if you stopped stealing 5th grade insults you could be taken seriously.

Comment

^ LETS CALL MY DISSES WEAK MEANWHILE MAKE FUN OF MY TYPOS. THATS A GOOD ONE WIGGA. HONESTLY CAN YOU READ? SCANNING A LICENSE WILL PROVE I AM NOT 15.

OBVIOUSLY YOU JUST SPEAK SHIT WITHOUT BELIEVING WHAT YOU WRITE. DO YOU SAY IM 15 TO BE COOL? OR DO YOU BELIEVE IT? IF YOU BELIEVE IT, TAKE ME UP ON MY PROPOSAL.

I DIDNT THINK SO. YOUR JUST DUMB. STOP TALKING. GO OPEN PAINT AND MAKE STUPID E-MAG COVERS IN YOUR SPARE TIME. HONESTLY WHAT DOES YOUR IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND THINK OF THIS?

Comment

I'm 13 and white and I can prove it bitch!!
                    Last edited by reservoirGod; 04-12-2003, 12:13 AM.
                    Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

SCANNING A LICENSE WILL PROVE I AM NOT 15.
                      I WILL PROVE I AM NOT 15, BY SCANNING A LICENSE, A PHOTO, OR SOMETHING

OBVIOUSLY YOU JUST SPEAK SHIT WITHOUT BELIEVING WHAT YOU WRITE. DO YOU SAY IM 15 TO BE COOL? OR DO YOU BELIEVE IT? IF YOU BELIEVE IT, TAKE ME UP ON MY PROPOSAL.

I DIDNT THINK SO. YOUR JUST DUMB. STOP TALKING. GO OPEN PAINT AND MAKE STUPID E-MAG COVERS IN YOUR SPARE TIME. HONESTLY WHAT DOES YOUR IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND THINK OF THIS?
                      Take you up on your proposal? Anybody can make a fake ID, anybody can (in your case) steal their big brother's ID and scan it. It's not going to prove anything except for the fact that you own a scanner.

Exactly, you're* (notice the apostrophe, moron) just dumb. Stop talking. Go open D12World.com and make stupid editorials in your spare time. Honestly, what does your mommy think of this, you 15 year old?

Comment

I think y-roc is cool, because he called pox a 15 year old

Comment

By the way pox is 15, cuz he don't know who the reservoir dogs are

Comment

you gonna bark all day little doggy?

or are you gonna bite?
                            <EMBED SRC=http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Cheech_And_Chong/dogpoop.wav WIDTH=280 HEIGHT=40 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin mastersound controls=controlpanel autostart=false loop=false>

Comment

what did you say?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 05:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Vilitra60mg, Today, 04:42 AM