What I Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Hate

I think it's pointless of people on here to post repeatedly and not have anything to say. I am not naming anyone, but you got people who just reply with one-word answers, "LOL", or the link to "Purple Hills". Sure I have a few posts with not much substance, but the majority of my posts answer a question, give an opinion, state a fact, ask a question, or comment on a subject.

I just think it clutters up the board, and it's unnecessary to worry about how many posts you need for each rank. If you post with substance and have things to say you're gonna post a lot anyways, so why stress it? Just like the people who are like "I hit 100 posts" or "I posted 100 messages in 3 days"; what's the point? Most of those posts are the same things over and over in different topics and forums. This is just my opinion, but who feels me?
    My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

LOL!!!!!!!
    "Still don't give a fuck
    Still pose naked
    Still specialize on sittin' on *****s faces"

***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

Comment

i feel ya

i feel ya richiez. its like they are just goin for dirty head to look good among everyone else. i guess i kinda do that but i put in my opinion and they are usually good messages. so i feel what your sayin. peace out RIP Bugz
      I'm back biotches!!!!!!!! I doubt any of you really remember me tho, so whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by lilmizz_piranha
        LOL!!!!!!!
        nice one lilmizz!!!
        i get what your sayin richiez313 and it pisses me off when i see the amount of crap posted on these boards!
        i've been here for over 4 mths and i still haven't reached head but i still check the boards nearly every day
        its just that i dont feel i need to post on all the rubbish threads.
        it mite be a bit hard for ppl to believe u when u have about 300 posts but i think,as far as i can see,u post pretty sensibly!
        and bugzrip, its very hard to take u seriously when im nearly sure i read a post from u sayin u've only been hear 3 days.
        anyway i cant really comment cos ive only read a couple of your posts
        im smacking up sluts
        keepin the hoes in check
        the double s slim shady

if i could capture the rage of todays youth and bottle it,
        crush the glass from my bare hands and swallow it.

Comment

i totally feel you. this is sort of like the thread i had "d12world forum beefs" or something like that. i don't like nonsense posts about nothing, and i don't like all the beefs on the board. it makes it a lot harder to find useful information on this board. we really need a "BULLSHIT" area. There is the OTHER area, but nobody really takes advantage of that. i usually don't post unless i have a question (which is rarely, cuz someone else will most likely ask it first), when i have an answer (which again is rarely, unless it's about lyrics), or when my opinion might matter to someone (also rarely); but i've still managed to get a fairly good amount of posts. alright, this is getting too long. i'm glad other people feel the same way about it as i do. later
          "I'll cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sicked on" - Eminem

Comment

Re: What I Hate

Originally posted by richiez313
            I think it's pointless of people on here to post repeatedly and not have anything to say. I am not naming anyone, but you got people who just reply with one-word answers, "LOL", or the link to "Purple Hills". Sure I have a few posts with not much substance, but the majority of my posts answer a question, give an opinion, state a fact, ask a question, or comment on a subject.

I just think it clutters up the board, and it's unnecessary to worry about how many posts you need for each rank. If you post with substance and have things to say you're gonna post a lot anyways, so why stress it? Just like the people who are like "I hit 100 posts" or "I posted 100 messages in 3 days"; what's the point? Most of those posts are the same things over and over in different topics and forums. This is just my opinion, but who feels me?
            Yo richiez313 I just what 2 clear the air here I know it doesn't matter how many post's any1 has but I just got my pc around 2-3 months ago so I was makin up 4 lost time I read the forum when ever I got a chance b4 I got my pc.I was just tryin 2 get my name out there cuz those stupid teeny-boppin bitch's are gona be here soon.I Just had 2 say that so u guy's don't think I'm some kind of bitch who try's 2 get a hole bunch of post's and doesn't give a fuck what there about.I like 2 post replys wit my opinion and help out my dirty peeps.
            I got respect 4u 2 dog.

PS:down sence 96-97 2 dog
            DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
            Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

yo dirty irish

and bugzrip, its very hard to take u seriously when im nearly sure i read a post from u sayin u've only been hear 3 days.
              yo on that i said i've made it 2, 30 in 3 days but i made that originally like a week and a half ago so whateva but i usually put my words in on the good posts and they aren't just wussy things with no content they usually state my opinion or have a question no beef here peace out RIP Bugz
              I'm back biotches!!!!!!!! I doubt any of you really remember me tho, so whatever.

Comment

some people just have LOL or LMAO.... to say..
                then they have a massive sig to make up for there small post...

sorry, for diggin' up old posts..
                Last edited by Little Wog; 07-04-2001, 09:04 AM.
                Need help?? on d12world?.
                ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
                CanibusWORLD.com
                Raptism.com

Comment

Communication!

NICE!

I loved that speech. I am here obviously because I am a fan
                  of D12 but, besides that, I love to talk, listen and learn. I feel
                  that all of us has a story to tell. Some of us are talented enough
                  to put it to song. I'm jealous of those people. I love music. Music
                  can extract so many different emotions. The "bad-ass" is out of
                  me because of D12. Thank You! Anyway, life is about how we relate to people.

*AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT. :0

Comment

i,ve been commin here for awhile now reading what every ones saying even though i not long signed up i hav'nt done many post but i dont really care.the reason for that is nearly every time i see somones made a comment i could relate and answer i see later on down the post somone else has dissed that person and i dont think thats right everyone has a right to there own opinon and this board is surposed to be for us to talk about d12 cos we surposed to be fans but then again i offten wonder bout that as peeps seem to take the time to sign up to this board just to diss d12 and peeps on this board(what is the point in that)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                    25 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Mark Ultra  
                    Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                    0 responses