HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... who caught the little subliminal Royce "diss" on the Conspiracy Freestyle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... who caught the little subliminal Royce "diss" on the Conspiracy Freestyle?

"Bush has just declared the world a fuckin warzone/
    And meanwhile we got a war goin on of our own/
    At home, my fuckin' mind's blown/
    I'm tryin to figure out how to fight my own clone/
    Rhinestones, are so nice, they shine so bright/
    Especially at night, after a hit of estacy, aint that right/
    Rooooooooyyyyy--- wait a minute I'm ramblin'/
    Back to the matter at hand, it's Green Lantern"

Like, this is how I see it...

Em is showing that he can get at Royce, and he knows it... but he's also recognizing Royce's talent... that "tryin to figure out how to fight my own clone" is saying that he realizes Royce is just as good as him, and could definitely give him some stiff competition...

It's cool though because you can tell both Em AND Royce wanna make up... they used to be tight as hell... it's just these stupid ass D12 cats getting in the way... They really need to settle this though so Em can sign Royce and I can get my goddamn Bad Meets Evil album.
    This board deserves a better class of poster...

Re: So... who caught the little subliminal Royce "diss" on the Conspiracy Freestyle?

Originally posted by Y-Rok FFolohCiN

Em is showing that he can get at Royce, and he knows it... but he's also recognizing Royce's talent... that "tryin to figure out how to fight my own clone" is saying that he realizes Royce is just as good as him, and could definitely give him some stiff competition...

It's cool though because you can tell both Em AND Royce wanna make up... they used to be tight as hell... it's just these stupid ass D12 cats getting in the way... They really need to settle this though so Em can sign Royce and I can get my goddamn Bad Meets Evil album.
    I agree man.....eminem acknowledges royce's talent level....alot of people wont agree,but royce's rhyming talent,and lyrical talent,has Always been just as good as eminem's....but people wouldnt give him credit nor admit it,simply because hes black...he even said royce is his own damn clone...meaning hes tryna figure out how to beat his equal...it shows eminem still has love for royce,and if they patch things up,they will more than likely get on a track together...but the only thing i can see gettin in the way,is those hatin ass dudes in D12...they will prolly be the little devil on his shoulder,telling him not to...but its watever....eminem knows what the deal is....him and royce are on the same level,they can both get at each other....so they need to do somethin,whether its battle,and get it out the way,or squash it,and collab.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

U GUYS WANNA MAKE ME CRY (EM AND ROYCE) IT SEEMS LIKE 2 BROTHERS FIGHTING EACH OTHER BUT NEITHER CAN WIN UNLESS THEY TEAM UP 2GETHER TO FIGHT THE EVIL POWERS THAT BE (JA)
      "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

this is a diss i respect Slim on........he touches on the subject.......we as hip hop LISTENERS know who he is talking about........but not everyone will know....Royce will defenitly know.........and when he goes "roooooo" its like he's about to say Royce's name but then is like "nahhhhhh not yet Royce". He tried to son Royce on that one its like saying........imma get at you but I'm not gonna say your name and give you shine from this...........you can picture Royce sitting at home like "yesss......wait wha........damn"
        My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

Yeah, true...
          Damn I was pissed off when they decided to not sign Royce, I mean the guy's rhyme style is good...
          WOOOORD FAM

Comment

Re: So... who caught the little subliminal Royce "diss" on the Conspiracy Freestyle?

Werd. Mufucka's owe me a god damn album
            Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
            ^this is stupid .

Comment

Shady betta recognize "Tha Bu"
              Don't be hatin'
              Attached Files
              If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

I like Royce's shit he has a lot of talent but come on Eminem is a lot better

And stop hatin on D12 Proof been friends wit Em for like 15 years

Comment

(imwstupid
                  Hate to say it, but you're right.
                  "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

Re: Re: So... who caught the little subliminal Royce "diss" on the Conspiracy Freesty

Originally posted by trekei
                    Werd. Mufucka's owe me a god damn album
                    Thats is what I have been sayin....shyt I will feel cheated as a fan of hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake777
                      I like Royce's shit he has a lot of talent but come on Eminem is a lot better

And stop hatin on D12 Proof been friends wit Em for like 15 years

we have a dickrider on our hands.
                      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

........ i know royce has talent but shit hes put out recently sucks imo btu his old stuff is great .... and i dunno if eminem meant it as what kory said i just took it like royce never actually said eminems name in his diss to him and we still know he was talkin about em .... i took it as if u want to diss me say my name. . .. . .. but kory's has good views too so i guess time only tells.
                        If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Royce is better than all of Shady records except Eminem and probably Lloyd Banks. Hate to say it but its true. I wish they would stop beefing so Em could bring him on board.
                          I'm runnin' from nothin'
                          my stomach is touchin'
                          what I'm clutchin'
                          to give you more than a concussion
                          end of disscusion......Lloyd Banks

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
                            ........ i know royce has talent but shit hes put out recently sucks imo btu his old stuff is great

umm...in case you didnt notice,its the same with eminem....recently the songs hes been putting out arent that great....and his old music was best,he will never top it with anything...i look at we all die someday....hell,i even look at the eminem show...and it doesnt match up to SSLP,or even MMLP...it just doesnt...its like jordan in his prime,hes never gonna be that good again.

Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
                            and i dunno if eminem meant it as what kory said i just took it like royce never actually said eminems name in his diss to him and we still know he was talkin about em .... i took it as if u want to diss me say my name. . .. . .. but kory's has good views too so i guess time only tells.

seems more like you just dont want to admit it.....why would eminem say "my own clone" and mean it any other way than "my equal"...if jay-z clowned himself,and battled himself...would they not be equal? YES they would....its clear what eminem is saying,people just dont want to admit it because its royce, the same so called "bad guy" who dissed eminem and d12....get off that...you know damn well eminem respects royce to the fullest,and knows he has talent just like him....why would u rhyme with someone for years,and the minute shit hits the fan,u forget how good they were,and start trying to say they were never as good as you,and they suck? it wouldnt make sense,that would make eminem look stupid,rhyming with someone who sucks? i think not.....believe it or not...royce and em dont have the same styles,but the talent level is nearly equal,they both have something each other doesnt in certain areas,and no one can take that away from them.
                            Last edited by Prominant; 04-16-2003, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Royce is an extremley talented artist, with a deadly combo...he can make an song so commercial it has the potential to get mad radio play, yet the lyrics are still hot... .Rock city 1.0 not that 2.0 garbage stays on constant rotation in my crib....i think it is a jealousy issue with d12.....
                              Screamin Compton but you can't return, you aint heard?
                              Brothers pissed cuz you switched and escaped to the burbs

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
                              0 responses