The TRUTH about Eminem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TRUTH about Eminem

face it.......the guy has become so full of himself these days. You wait with anticipation to hear some hot lyrics from this guy on a new release and the hottest thing he says is on a hook. A fucking hook? Come on........if you've ever listened to what he's said in the past he is his worst critic. Creating his rhymes are hard because he only accepts the best from himself. Which means there is alot of work put into his lyrics. Lately............I cant tell that there is even half the amount of work he's put into past lyrics. The guy is where he needs to be.......no more working himself to death. He'll push his artist drop a verse here and there and then maybe put effort into an album of his own. Other than that dont expect much from the guy. All this shit about Slim Shady is dead.........he's not dead......he's just lazy. Listen to his lyrics now.........listen as he boast about winning award after award. As if that means something...........he is steady trying to gain street credibility yet he runs his mouth about winning awards like cats in the streets ever have convos like "yo you see so and so accept his award last night dogg?". The guys been sitting at the table eating and now he's full.......he pushed away from the table folded his hands in his lap and he's watching his artist eat now.
    Last edited by four dub; 04-16-2003, 06:50 AM.
    My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

i could really care less what he brags about. i dont look that deep into it. if he still keeps putting out dope music i could care less, not like i pay for it
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Comment

here we go again!
      tHe VeRbAl MaRiNe

Rapgame

*I LIVE TO DISS*

"Take these words home and think it through or the next rhyme I write might be about you"

United Killa'z

Comment

yeah no doubt...if he atleast tryied, he could rip ja or whoever into pieces, look at nail in the coffin and the sauce, those were dope as fuck, but his new shit is just....average
        Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by VexxatuVexx
          yeah no doubt...if he atleast tryied, he could rip ja or whoever into pieces, look at nail in the coffin and the sauce, those were dope as fuck, but his new shit is just....average

unbiased cats like you are the ones who are appreciated.......your most likely a fan of the music rather than a fan of the artist........thats a quality not to many of the people on this board have.......thats why they would follow these artist off a cliff.

Comment

I'm pretty much seein' how he's fallin' off, yeah..
            He prob'ly gone end up like Nastradamus an' come back wit' somethin' like Stillmatic.
            THAT'S US THAT PURPLE CITY BYRD GANG

Comment

i thought this when the em show leaked nearly didn't buy it.. theres a lot more consistent artists out there unrecognised right now and it sucks major penis cuz they don't look like a backstreet boy

wha

Comment

I agree. Em's new stuff isn't as good; it is more generic and mainstream. But now it doesn't really matter cuz he has all these teeny boppers and TRL groupie fans (that will buy his cds good or not). He disses Ja Rule but if he doesn't watch out he could be the next Ja Rule...maybe thats exaggerating but its still possible if he doesn't build up his inner-critic and get to writing some shit that is actually original and not recycled.
                A knife in the throat suits you nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by VexxatuVexx
                  ...look at nail in the coffin and the sauce, those were dope as fuck, but his new shit is just....average
                  tha first time i heard "tha sauce" i got shivers down my spine...shit thru my whole body...dats how dope dat shit was

Comment

You guys are fucken morons.
                    Just cuz your not satisfied wit one of his songs, you wanna go call him lazy and that he aint tryin his best.
                    Wtf are you retards talking about...
                    Go To Sleep - Off the fucken hook
                    We all die someday - phat
                    I dont know if youz havent he's lettin his peoples shine now. He aint a greedy motha fucka that wants all the attention on him.
                    Youz lost faith in him way to fucken quick. Hataz.. go on the ja rule message board or some shit.
                    Go to sleep Bitchhhhhh die mutha fuka dieeeee times up bitch clos yo eyessssss.
                    JA ULL GET IT TO
                    PUSSYYYYYYY JUST WAIT TILL MY ***** EM COMES BACK AND TEARS A NEW WHOLE IN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvUDjSalam
                      You guys are fucken morons.
                      Just cuz your not satisfied wit one of his songs, you wanna go call him lazy and that he aint tryin his best.
                      Wtf are you retards talking about...
                      Go To Sleep - Off the fucken hook
                      We all die someday - phat
                      I dont know if youz havent he's lettin his peoples shine now. He aint a greedy motha fucka that wants all the attention on him.
                      Youz lost faith in him way to fucken quick. Hataz.. go on the ja rule message board or some shit.

Just so you know.....nobody cares what you think "ILuvUDjSalam", also who the fuck still says "phat".

You cant fucking be serious.

"PUSSYYYYYYY JUST WAIT TILL MY ***** EM COMES BACK AND TEARS A NEW WHOLE IN YO ASS"

You cant be.........

Comment

***** if you dont care why you stressin wtf im sayin ..
                        Dont worry about what words i use you faggot.
                        You so stupid dog
                        JA ULL GET IT TO
                        PUSSYYYYYYY JUST WAIT TILL MY ***** EM COMES BACK AND TEARS A NEW WHOLE IN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvUDjSalam
                          ***** if you dont care why you stressin wtf im sayin ..
                          Dont worry about what words i use you faggot.
                          You so stupid dog

your a 27 year old groupie bitch
                          and to top it off your trying way to hard *****

Comment

Wow your mad stupid forreal
                            27? not close.
                            tryin to hard for what *****?
                            JA ULL GET IT TO

Comment

Re: The TRUTH about Eminem

Originally posted by four dub
                              face it.......the guy has become so full of himself these days. You wait with anticipation to hear some hot lyrics from this guy on a new release and the hottest thing he says is on a hook. A fucking hook? Come on........if you've ever listened to what he's said in the past he is his worst critic. Creating his rhymes are hard because he only accepts the best from himself. Which means there is alot of work put into his lyrics. Lately............I cant tell that there is even half the amount of work he's put into past lyrics. The guy is where he needs to be.......no more working himself to death. He'll push his artist drop a verse here and there and then maybe put effort into an album of his own. Other than that dont expect much from the guy. All this shit about Slim Shady is dead.........he's not dead......he's just lazy. Listen to his lyrics now.........listen as he boast about winning award after award. As if that means something...........he is steady trying to gain street credibility yet he runs his mouth about winning awards like cats in the streets ever have convos like "yo you see so and so accept his award last night dogg?". The guys been sitting at the table eating and now he's full.......he pushed away from the table folded his hands in his lap and he's watching his artist eat now.
                              Great minds think alike.
                              Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by deidrapeterson, Today, 02:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes