Any Drop Out's..........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Drop Out's..........?

Hey any Dirty Heads drop outta school if so did u regret it ? i think dropin out of school aint kool cuz how else would u find friends or have fun making fun of geeks and nerds and shit lol... the only thing i like about school is the cute guys and the class clowns ..they love to be doing them pranks on the teachers NOW THATS WHAT I CALL FUN at the end of the school year especially :D

2 of my "friends" dropped out. 1 of them was my best friend but i dont talk to neither of them no more. 1 of them did stab me in tha back tho....so....i dunno. i reckon ull lose touch with people who r still @ skool coz ur lives will b different.

Comment

We dont get the option in the UK! They make us go! If I had the choise I would have left cause I was bullied for 5 years solid and it only made me aggressive and I dont like being aggressive!

Comment

hey D12SweetGurl

dont do it i did at 14 cos of buling(even by teachers) i hated it so i just didnt go back after the summer holis but i now wish i had and just ignored them a nd did the work it wasnt until i got to 21 i started to regret it i,m now doin courses at collage and from home to try to catch up and im now 24 i coulda been all done now and gettin on wit me life

Comment

I didn't drop out.. but i left collage
          I finished all of primary and high school ..
          I was doing I.T. at collage, but left because the teacher.. I went there twice a week to learn, but all i was doing was sitting on my chair wating for help.. so i got fed up with it..
          so i didn't pay my fees for this new term.. so it ment that i was no longer a student..
          I'm working now, at least i'm doing something other than sitting for hours waiting for help.

I don't recommend you to drop out. you should finish all your schooling..
          the only thing i miss about tafe is my friends.. the teachers couldn't teach just b!tc#.
          Need help?? on d12world?.
          ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
          CanibusWORLD.com
          Raptism.com

Comment

Well not really I just got put in an alternate school but im really thinkin bout doin it when i turn 16 cuz u gotta be dat old to drop out n I know im definately not going to college
            Now let the night be dark for all of me.
            Let the night be too dark for me to see
            Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

I dropped out after 8th grade. Look at me I still ain't got no good grammar...
              My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

shiiiittttttt

for people like me school is never fun trust me is the wackest thing that people think school is fun or bein rapped up in the friend shit all my friends were backstabbers i only have on friend now school is a waste of time it only lessins from what you really wanna do in life so fuck offffffffffff

Comment

i kno sum peeps who droped out, My parents wouldnt let me do it thas why i dont drop out, im failing all my subjects too!
                  Gratsi & Arrivederci,
                  Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
                  www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk
                  (Contact me professionally for any types business.)

Comment

i thought bout it but i got 2 more years left so i'm gonna stick thru it. but i ain't goin to college.. i jus wanna be a rapper, can't go to college for that
                    ------------------------------------
                    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                    ------------------------------------

Comment

Leaving School

I don't know about where ur from but here in Australia there is a high unemployment rate and I do believe that kids should stay at school rather than sitting at home doing nothing all day.I don't necessarily mean going right thru high and uni but alternative colleges.It does no harm in broadening your knowledge in whatever your chosen subject may be.
                      I did leave school at 16 but was very fortunate to have a full-time job that paid very well.I did regret leaving without my higher school certificate but 2 years ago I went back to TAFE(college) as a senior enrolment at 25 and gained a degree in Business Management.
                      I now feel satisfied with my accomplishment coz I was always left wondering how I would of went if I finished high school.
                      I must say it was more fun second time round and I was there on my own free will and ready to learn.I hear what ur sayin D12SweetGurl high school was a 4 year party for me too.G that seems so long ago now but when me and my friends get together it's just like yesterday.Aw sorry gettin a bit sentimental there anyway,whatever you decide to do in life Good Luck and give 110% because if u want bad enough u can make it happen!
                      C ya
                      Lulu :D
                      Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
                      Warriors Come Out To Play!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Smilert, Today, 03:50 PM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Smilert