Proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof

Yo man, whut's with the oldschool beatdown? Why fuck with someone who's been reppin detroit for the past 10-11 years? Don't you have any fuckin respect? You may be the only one from D12 with talent man but your fuckin with the wrong people if you plan on holdin a lot of hometown concerts, D12 fans are mainstreem fans you gotta remember that, they ain't down for shyt, they hope dicks like a pogo stick, Esham is underground, he has the fuckin suicidalist, and the juggalos are down for the E, your from detroit also so you must know that they are so die hard mothafuckas, while your fans are some TRL cocksuckers. So whut I'm tryin to say is, stop startin shyt before your dome gets split and tell Em to stop tryin to be Acid Rap when he's just Carson Daly's foot mat.

One

Re: Proof

Originally posted by eTernal eMCee
    Yo man, whut's with the oldschool beatdown? Why fuck with someone who's been reppin detroit for the past 10-11 years? Don't you have any fuckin respect? You may be the only one from D12 with talent man but your fuckin with the wrong people if you plan on holdin a lot of hometown concerts, D12 fans are mainstreem fans you gotta remember that, they ain't down for shyt, they hope dicks like a pogo stick, Esham is underground, he has the fuckin suicidalist, and the juggalos are down for the E, your from detroit also so you must know that they are so die hard mothafuckas, while your fans are some TRL cocksuckers. So whut I'm tryin to say is, stop startin shyt before your dome gets split and tell Em to stop tryin to be Acid Rap when he's just Carson Daly's foot mat.

One

Shut up already. I've heard of your condition before, I think it's called JEALOUSY.
    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

YEEH U COCKSUCKIN FUCK!!! GET THA FUCK OF DEES BOARDS!!! nice one Ak
      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

?

Your condition is stupidity, where do you get a conclusion like that? I'm just pissed my man got jacked in a 10 to 1 fight, even you D12 fans have to say that's some ole' pussy shyt. If Proof has a beef let him settle it himself, now he's got a shyt load of people involved so that pisses the fans off, and E's fan base is Detroit, so I'm just wondering why he would do some dumb shyt like that. Before Eminem there was Tupac with Biggie, look what happened. There was peace for a time after that till Em started to get the beef shyt started up again, all he raps about is beef, his gun tootin with no bullets ass shouldn't talk shyt. Fuckin with a juggalo posse member was not crossin the line with them (the juggalos, which I am not) but fuckin with an actual artist is crossin a line.

One

Comment

WHY ARE YOU COMIN ON THIS THREAD HATIN LISTIN IMNOT GOIN JIB IN AND RIP EVEN THOUGH ITS GOIN BE HARD JUST STOP HATIN OR PISS OFF SIMPLE?????? EVEN 4 U
          back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

Listen

I just want a reply from Proof, I heard how the beef started, although it's most likely bias and I wanna know why he did, well had people do what they did. He should just keep it to the lyrical war and not start shyt in his own city. Why do they have to act like hard asses and have 20 guys take on 2? Just a couple things I want answered.

Comment

keep it to lyrical war?

well maybe your boys of natas shouldnt of messed with us d12 fans at the concert...sorry but that is low...having start with their fans and to flip off and cuss at kids close to ten years younger than you...thats not cool at all dude... and tupac and biggie alrite i can see eminem bein in those ranks but esham is nowhere close to that kind of an accomplishment... and d12 didnt start anything with esham.... esham called them out period.... he got what he wanted .. so instead of tryin to talk to proof, you should talk to him about that ... or does he even remeber anything from the past year he got his ass beat so bad
              "Dirty Dozen, Naughty Rotten Rhymers, Cussin at your players worse than Marty Shottenheimer"

IM me - DashaunHolton

Email me - [email protected]

Comment

Nice reply Andy, really feelin' that one there! Like Andy said, Esham threw shit at the tour bus, ask him why he did that!? If he never none of this shit would have happened and D12 would have still played at the Warped Tour!

Marcus.

Comment

thanks but...

thanks for the support marcus... but that pussy esham did not throw anything at the bus... when i say he called out d12, i mean he said to us d12 fans there "and if you see your phony d12 cowards tell the were lookin for them" so i told bizarre what esham said...and he got his ass kicked plain and simple for ya
                  "Dirty Dozen, Naughty Rotten Rhymers, Cussin at your players worse than Marty Shottenheimer"

IM me - DashaunHolton

Email me - [email protected]

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by cbdcanzanaoiluk, Yesterday, 09:07 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post cbdcanzanaoiluk