No announcement yet.

Any Good Concerts Coming Your Way Soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Concerts Coming Your Way Soon?

Well, none here. DMX cancelled, Vanilla Ice will be here next weekend. YAY!!! Fuck, oh yah, at least Shawn Paul is coming to one of the clubs here, i might check it out i guess. A bunch of gay bands like Matt Good too, but who gives a rats ass
    Go CANADA

Re: Any Good Concerts Coming Your Way Soon?

Originally posted by Sheets
    Well, none here. DMX cancelled
    Like he was ever gonna come perform in Canada in the first place....lol and your dumbass believed he would too....kept runnin around tellin everyone he was comin...and now what u left with? a motorcycle with no helmet or gloves,a girlfriend who has sex with multiple people at once,before even kissing you,Living at your sister's apartment,where she tells you what to do (including telling you to get off the computer whenever she wants)and a Dead beat job,where u put Lightbulbs in RV's and Trailers...but yet u claim you make lots of dough.....who cares how much money u make,your 19,and u have no future,and no education....lifes a bitch aint it sheets?

Vanilla Ice will be here next weekend. YAY!!!
    And you say your a hiphop fan? but you cheer when u see nelly on TV (you support his music as well),and now your hyped because vanilla ice is coming to your worthless little area? your a poser,and you always will be,just a ****** who acts hard,and acts like he knows about rap....listening to Chino Xl,and jedi mind tricks aint cuttin it dumbass....you dont know shit about hiphop.

Shawn Paul is coming to one of the clubs here
    lmao....this bitch cant even spell his name right......stay in school kids....you dont want to be 19,and cant spell like sheets here.

ps.dont come at me with no lame jokes dawg,people arent gonna laugh,and they arent gonna like you anymore than they already dont now....everyone on this site can tell your a ******,and a poser...so just accept the fact you like nelly,and that you have no future.....then maybe people will like you.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Re: Re: Any Good Concerts Coming Your Way Soon?

Originally posted by Prominant
      lmao....this bitch cant even spell his name right......stay in school kids....you dont want to be 19,and cant spell like sheets here...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

lol...back to the question, 50, Fabolous, Da Brat, Smilez abd Southstar, Stagga Lee, Freaky J, Naughty by Nature, Blu Cantrell performin in the Bay in May...iono if I wanna go though...
      HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

i just saw sean paul wayne wonder dru hill and the go go all stars.. 50 em and jayz are doina consert in dc soon they havent annoced yet where it will be but i dout ill get tickets...
        Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

I cant spell his name right? Should I care Prominant? I'm not a big fan of him obviously idiot. And all that shit you said, u know its not true so why keep pressing? I do have gloves/helmit/jacket u bum ass bitch and that gf was from 2 years ago. Why act like u know me? I swear ur on my dick more then your moms big ass silicone implanted lips you fucking faggot.
          Go CANADA

Comment

I cant spell his name right? Should I care Prominant? I'm not a big fan of him obviously idiot. And all that shit you said, u know its not true so why keep pressing? I do have gloves/helmit/jacket u bum ass bitch and that gf was from 2 years ago. Why act like u know me? I swear ur on my dick more then your moms big ass silicone implanted lips you fucking faggot.

i told you not to come with no corny ass jokes

try again muddafucka!:D
            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Once again, I stopped reading after the Sean Paul part. I don't read all your bullshit, faggot.
              Go CANADA

Comment

The Roots may 2nd in boston

Comment

No. Spring Bling was just here.....
                  V ice came, I missed it...
                  Nothing that I know of

Comment

em and 50 at ford field in july, its gonna kick ass

Comment

Don't be knockin Macs now Blazed :D

www.***********.info

Comment

I do love my Vanilla Ice...
                        Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

L O S T

Comment

I was being sarcastic about Vanilla Ice when i said "YAY". Fuckin pimple faced fag, go by some Oxy or some shit Freestyla you little faggot fuck, and Blazed Mic you little anerexic whitey ford lookin bitch, pluck your eye brows you ugly ass Bert lookin cunt
                          Go CANADA

Comment

I was being sarcastic about Vanilla Ice when i said "YAY". Fuckin pimple faced fag, go by some Oxy or some shit Freestyla you little faggot fuck, and Blazed Mic you little anerexic whitey ford lookin bitch, pluck your eye brows you ugly ass Bert lookin cunt

LOL...said the same thing here...http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...threadid=44795

Bum ass *****

www.***********.info

Comment

poor sheets

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM