Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gayer? Marcel Lee vs. 50 Cent

Marcel:

This guy posts "i'll never hold hands with someone", "i'll never have a girlfriend". He posts pictures of mens dicks ALL the time and has even written a review on his website about what he thought of wathcing his own brother jerk off. (5 of 5 rating btw) That right there is enough evidence to call him a fagface... speaking of faces... anyone see that pic of him in that girls turtle neck (wich is obviously about 5 sizes too small on him) where his face is SO FUCKING GREASY that it looks like he has a gallon of ear wax clining to his face. He owns a website that has approximately 200 members, 150 of wich he harrassed constantly to join his site so they joined and never ever post just to get him to shut the fuck up, 30 of wich are him andmaybe 20 who actually post there. This guy is also a huge hypocrite and contradicts himself horribly... he says "a talented rapper cannot change his style and remain as good" when referring to Eminem changing from SSLP to Eminem Show but Eminem changed his style drastically from Infinite to SSLP and got even better. Oh and anybody hear this guys audios? It's like he doesnt read it over before recording it... he'll have one bar with a couple syllables in it, and the next one will have 5 times as much and will drag on forever, plus none of his shit ever rhymes. He's gotta have one of the worst flows I've ever heard. Also, this guy is skinny as a fucking toothpick. I knew he was skinny from his pics, but I was amazed when he told me he weighed only 125 pounds hahaha. And this guy has never ever smoked weed, apparently cause he thinks his dad will bumfuck him to punish him (wich he's admitted to already having happened and even reviewd it). He also is 22 years old and has worked no where except burger king and mcdonalds. This guy even admitted to having only a 5 inch dick...yeah he's pretty gay...

50 cent:

He's pretty gay, but even Marcel (gayest of the gays) can't seem to get off his dick lately since almost every post he makes is about 50 cent nowadays.

My vote= The Human French Fry (yeah that greasy fag spent so much time at mcdonalds deep frying the fries he turned into one)... but even greasier...

[IMG]http://files.*************/Pictures/www.*************%20-%20Red%20Right.jpg[/IMG]
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

For some reason, you still are gayer.
    Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

Sorry,the grease is in your eye.
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Keep waving them gay pride colors bingy.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

HAHAHAHA. You changed your colors in your sig and now you are acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. FAGGGGG.

Comment

mos def posts on here?
              Screamin Compton but you can't return, you aint heard?
              Brothers pissed cuz you switched and escaped to the burbs

Comment

When I posted that he still had them gay pride colors, now all the sudden he don't and he don't know what I'm talking about, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcazm
                  mos def posts on here?
                  Yea Stan,
                  This is an "all-star" board
                  Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

BINGY is gayer.... nobody can beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcazm
                      mos def posts on here?
                      Don't dis Mos like that, Stan.... and Y did u change the gay pride colors? The guys on the forum got to you huh? HOLLA
                      Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
                      Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
                      topdogg--dude youre hott
                      Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
                      President: hawtlilchick27
                      Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
                      #1 fan: Sierra69
                      #2 fan: x-press
                      Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

yea Bingy is a fag....
                        Trust me nobody is touching me..

Comment

Re: Who's gayer? Marcel Lee vs. 50 Cent

Originally posted by BINGY
                          and has even written a review on his website about what he thought of wathcing his own brother jerk off. (5 of 5 rating btw)

that shit is extremely suspect
                          Originally posted by Made N Hell
                          you cant be born with a disease idiot
                          - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Comment

dingy is
                            welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
                            but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

i'm gonna have to give my vote to bingy
                              An MC to a degree that you can't get in college

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by herrynertes, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes