Fuckin Sissys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin Sissys

yo i usually dont make posts like this but i am now. i was banned tempoarily for something, but the admin took me off because its all good, and then as soon as you little fuckin girls hear some shit, you make a thread. you don't say it to my face, but wait til you think im banned. whoever stuck with me im down with you especially jeno my homie for real. but yall othas, psycho69,dirty shady, encrypt, i had no probs with you guys but yall is fuckin girls man. i dont care who if eminem said it you guys are sissys. this is all it is, fuckin bitch move, then you dont even have the balls to keep the thread up you scared bitch. now that is a fuckin SISSY

Re: Fuckin Sissys

Originally posted by sarcazm
    yo i usually dont make posts liek this but i am now. i was banned tempoarily for something, but the admin took me off because its all good, and then as soon as you little fuckin girls here some shit, you make a thread. you dont say it to my face, but wait tilo you think im banned. whoever stuck with me im down with you espwecially jeno my homie for real. but yall othas, psychi,dirty shady, encyrtp, i had no probs wioth yall but yall is fuckin girls man. i dont care who if eminem said it you guys are sissys. this is all it is, fuckin bitch move, then you dont even have the balls to keep the thread up you scared bitch.
    Yo whats all dis about? I dont know what happened or why! Can anyone fill me in on what happened???

Comment

i gotta say im with sarcazm on this one.

Marcus.

Comment

AHAHAHAH I ONLY REVOKED IT CUZ IT WAS FALSE INFO!!! AND I DONT LIKE SAYING FALSE INFO ABOUT PEOPLE.... AND IF YOU COULD READ IT CLEARLY SAID I DONT TALK BEHIND PEEPS BACKS AND I TOLD U ABOUT THE POST SO FUCK OFF AND STOP TRYING TO GET SYMPATHY, YOU HAVE AN EGO MAN IM SORRY AND YES I WAS COOL WITH YOU UNTILL U STARTED SAYIN SHIT LIKE "IM BETTER THAN YOU ALL CUZ I HAVE MORE POSTS" AND SHIT LIKE THATS TO SHAD33 WHATEVA... i STILL DONT HATE U DAWG BUT U JUST GUTTA LOSE THE EGO AND YES I STILL FEEL YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR 12 AND ACT LIKE UR 10.... SO UNTILL U LOSE UR EGO IMA KEEP BEEFIN

ENCRY-OUT
        Gratsi & Arrivederci,
        Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
        www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk
        (Contact me professionally for any types business.)

Comment

Yo whats all dis about? I dont know what happened or why! Can anyone fill me in on what happened???
          Sarcazm was banned from the d12world board temporarily (i dont know why) and everyones tlakin shit about him cause they thought he was banned and wouldnt see it! There also makin chat rooms about him now too. I love shittin on people hahaha. Im still cool with everyone, but i think sarc deserves some respect, i dont know why a lot of people dislike him (no offense dude when i say this).

Marcus.

Comment

Re: Fuckin Sissys

Originally posted by sarcazm
            yo i usually dont make posts like this but i am now. i was banned tempoarily for something, but the admin took me off because its all good, and then as soon as you little fuckin girls hear some shit, you make a thread. you don't say it to my face, but wait til you think im banned. whoever stuck with me im down with you especially jeno my homie for real. but yall othas, psycho69,dirty shady, encrypt, i had no probs with you guys but yall is fuckin girls man. i dont care who if eminem said it you guys are sissys. this is all it is, fuckin bitch move, then you dont even have the balls to keep the thread up you scared bitch. now that is a fuckin SISSY
            man look..... i found it funny because i come back from vacation and all of a sudden youre banned after havin 700 plus posts.... you know i didnt have an opinion on you.... i listened to one of your freestyles and didnt start bashin you.... you know i didnt think you were half bad.... so when i read that post i didnt know what was goin on except to believe it......
            Dirty Shady
            Straight Outta Tha D
            RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

Marcuz thas cool you have an opinion, and I respect it to is fullest but have u herd some of the shit that came otta his mouth.... He has an ego and a half... Sorry Sarc...u still can ryme pretty good and I aint kissn yo ass cuz I still think u have an ego
              Gratsi & Arrivederci,
              Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
              www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk

Comment

your an idiot encrypt, you are such an idiot.. you believe everything you read? look at that kid, he started shit with me, and fuckin a group of people jumped on his ass, thats what homies is about kid. you on the other hand, are a fuckin girl

Comment

sarcazm keeps it real, tells it how it is. Thats why i respect him, treat him the way u want to be treated, this is how i roll in life!

Marcus.

Comment

Stop callin me a gurl its gay and not even close to original.... Fine wateva u sayin Shad33 made that shit up???
                    Gratsi & Arrivederci,
                    Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
                    www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk

Comment

im off this beef its retarted and pointless and if u fags wanna say ima pussy for leaveing fine go ahead hahaha I dont give a fuck... Im not gunna argue about sum gay shit that was a mistake and no beef intended in the 1st place....

Sarcazm good im glad u have online friends that wanna help u out wen u in trouble thas cool man im proud of you but I have no time to argue about shit online which is pointless...

So Sarcazm u can keep the beef wit me but im droping the beef with u... so u can say if you want im apologizing cuz i think this bored should be a place to talk about D12 not to argue and make this site look bad...

STOP THE VIOLENCE (like Marcus said)

-Peace
                      Gratsi & Arrivederci,
                      Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
                      www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk

Comment

Remember, boys and girls when a word becomes plural and ends in Y, you change it to ies. Not Ys.
                        The must dangerous drugs aren't on our streets, they're under our sinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Artikulate
                          Remember, boys and girls when a word becomes plural and ends in Y, you change it to ies. Not Ys.
                          wtf does this hafta do with the topic?..... you know usually you post on the topic and not some gay ass lil shit you wanna post.....
                          Dirty Shady
                          Straight Outta Tha D
                          RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

Sarcaz, why did you get booted in the first place?
                            Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

Pardon me for being smart lol but i think he means sissies and not sissys, hes trying to correct us on our grammar!

Marcus.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                              25 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM