HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarcazm ft. al snow - Do you want me remix (.BMP cave/mp3.bunker exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarcazm ft. al snow - Do you want me remix (.BMP cave/mp3.bunker exclusive)

This is an exclusive track we have got clearance to release....check itThe song at the top with cazm's name on it
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

"Holler back." LMAO...
    This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

Hahhaha. Nice echo.
      Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

LOL what I want to know is, what the hell is the .mp3 bunker? We got the .bmp cave, the .jpg barn, and now this lol.

Comment

ohh yea....cazm...its all fun dawg.....if u wanna take it personal,do what you do (which is take one of my tracks,and try and disect it just like i did yours)...but i doubt anyone is gonna laugh....cus the other ones u have made didnt get any laughs either....but yea,like i said,its all laughs and fun....if u wanna make it serious,by all means,do so....but i could care less.......holler.............Back.
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

hahaha, man, that echo was so cool

chasm's gangsta
            Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

L O S T

Comment

hahaha

on some d.j. clue shit
              click here to make money doing nuthin

Comment

Originally posted by Tha DiVa
                LOL what I want to know is, what the hell is the .mp3 bunker? We got the .bmp cave, the .jpg barn, and now this lol.
                man,u better step your game up...... .BMP cave signed me,cus they saw what i could bring to the table,and now im here...im part of the roster...holla at Mp3 bunker......we comin.

Comment

Damn, AL ripped it
                  Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
                    man,u better step your game up...... .BMP cave signed me,cus they saw what i could bring to the table,and now im here...im part of the roster...holla at Mp3 bunker......we comin.
                    Word... lol we're all partners in crime.
                    This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

I listened to it.
                      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

ROFL @ PROMINATI
                        My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
                          Well I'm a .jpg barn affiliate *nudges Kory*

Comment

Originally posted by four dub
                            ROFL @ PROMINATI

KAY SLAY...CLUE....FLEX.....BETTER HIDE THEY VINYLS :D
                            HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

this ***** had to add al snow ahahahahahaha
                              Count your blessings not your problems and stay focused man - Talib Kweli

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 10-25-2020, 09:07 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Bearks1958, Today, 04:05 AM
                              0 responses