HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will not rest my case.......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will not rest my case.......................

it seems that yrok & shady deleted their own thread of the post I made few min ago... here's what I had to say about this

im really surprised that most of you are defending me right now..... :[
    I had this kind of situation back at age 14 (not about racism, but internet issues). I lost respect to thousands of people because I was too sorry for what I did and I couldnt retaliate saying "its your fault" with the facts to why I said that... I basicly abandoned that place after my apology and never came back to reclaim the guilt got from them.

BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC....
    Originally posted by Y-Rok FFolohCiN
    and instead of taking some constructive criticism, he says "your momma".
    before I start to calm down.............

criticism? WTF? LOOK, I WASNT TRYING TO DISS YOUR MOM.... LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING AT MY OWN JOKE @ MIRC (YROK)
    http://24.243.204.77/comment1.jpg

(IN CONFUSION) all of a sudden you start getting pissed when I had no clue what was going on..
    http://24.243.204.77/comment2.jpg

then you go upto my threads and reply saying that I was making fun of your dead mother...
    with that comment made, I thought you were trying ruin my thread like always to have people feel bad for you so they can bad mouth me

WELL SORRY - it seems that the only communication I get from you are from jokes town. You could of personally told me this on AIM that your mom was dead... I know you have my name on your list.... but you didnt bother to aim me did you? NO! so you bring feelings to the forum..

EDIT: guess who's fault/problem is that for going that low without knowing?

EDIT 2: I was trying to clear things up and say that I would never go that far and talk shit about people's dead family or friends
    Last edited by DrOmango; 04-26-2003, 05:18 PM.
    Dina Rae
    DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
    Iron Fist Records
    Wut IF?

You got AIM?
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

you have been gay since the day u came on this board and you continue to be gay...
      Phenom

Comment

word M

Comment

Originally posted by m|301
          you have been gay since the day u came on this board and you continue to be gay...

Bingy, Dromango, or both?
          Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

its the internet......who cares!

Comment

I think he means you.
              __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
              __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
              __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
              __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Originally posted by BINGY
                I think he means you.
                stfu u fag

Comment

but the point is.. mango took the low road. How the fuck can he have the nerve to talk about someone's dead mother? I understand that we started the WWM group and i been dissin him since he got here.... but that's net beef. It's juss fuckin around. He said that kory fucked his mother, gave her herpes... and killed her. That is extremely fucked up. Fuck you mango. Restart my fucking computer if u want you asshole. You inconsiderate bastard. You're the only person I know who would drop low enough to diss someone's dead relative.

Comment

"I understand that we started the WWM group"

WE?????????????

Comment

entertaniment at its best!!
                      Vexx, bitch.

Comment

u dena.... u... sorry...

but.... u cant say mango wasnt wrong when he called kory

boy-who-gave-mother-the-small-penis-with-herpes-that-killed-her

Comment

Originally posted by shadyx158
                          That is extremely fucked up. Fuck you mango. Restart my fucking computer if u want you asshole. You inconsiderate bastard. You're the only person I know who would drop low enough to diss someone's dead relative.
                          good.... you deserve that you ignorant idiot-who-is-trying-to-be-a-smart-ass............. the fact that you have firewall, zone alarm, and all those tools I could go on and list - STILL dont work for you... for gods sake, you dont even know how to take me off the ban list on mirc.. and now you have bots to do the work for you.. lol

btw, nice picture of your nakid gf
                          Last edited by DrOmango; 04-26-2003, 04:46 PM.
                          Dina Rae
                          DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
                          Iron Fist Records
                          Wut IF?

Comment

Originally posted by shadyx158
                            but the point is.. mango took the low road. How the fuck can he have the nerve to talk about someone's dead mother? I understand that we started the WWM group and i been dissin him since he got here.... but that's net beef. It's juss fuckin around. He said that kory fucked his mother, gave her herpes... and killed her. That is extremely fucked up. Fuck you mango. Restart my fucking computer if u want you asshole. You inconsiderate bastard. You're the only person I know who would drop low enough to diss someone's dead relative.
                            I would diss another person's dead relative. But then again, i don't bow down to e-faggots either.

If you don't want nothing don't start nothing. Now I think anyone crying about that shit about someone dissing a dead person, go fucking weep.

If you don't want nothing, don't start nothing.
                            Smoke some weed

Comment

DrOmango, I'm tellin' you dog, the only way you could make up for what you did is to post the pic of shadyx's girlfriend
                              the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                              Originally posted by MarshallArts
                              Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nvvnqjzw, Today, 07:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nvvnqjzw  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:23 AM
                              0 responses