Bullies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullies

Wassup? i wanted to know if there's any dertyhead that's a bully(physically or verbally) or gets bullied? and if you're a bully how do you take songs like brain damage? and if you used to be a bully did eminem influence you to stop bullying people?

~pSyChOgUrL
    [color=Royal blue]Fuck Everything.[/color]

im not a bully,and i havnt been bullied either
    i do kick the shit outta bullys tho....i hate them

oh well
    peace

Comment

I get my ass kicked everyday at school. Like as soon as I walk in the doors somebodys foot is up my ass. It really sucks. I don't use Eminem as an outlet nor do I relate to him. I listen to a lot of Britney Spears. She does the trick. Even if some days I am not feeling her music, I just feel myself and look at her. It's good stuff. You should try it if you are being bullied.

That one really gets me going.

Comment

I used to get bullied a lot, mostly verbally but it still sucked like hell to be picked on so much...but they dont come near me anymore cause i learnt to stand up for myself and the cowards backed off.

S.S.G
        Shady by name, Shady by Nature...

SHOUT OUTS:
        ~*blkprincess*~ (The girl's got creativity)
        Mentira (The girl's got class)
        Whizzman (I love this guy's honesty)
        Lil mi$$ Piranha (She's a strong minded young lady and not afraid to show it)
        The Slick Jesus (The funniest guy on da boards, no doubt)
        Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)
        Purple lils (One cool gurl to chat with)
        Hayley_Shady (A real sweetie)
        Psycho69 (Call him Teth Teddy bear, that'll get you on his right side, lol)
        MC_R_Ac_H (A girl who's never afraid to ask, lol)
        Steph_Shady (She's a real honey and a sweet girl)

NEW AIM NAME!!! Derty Dozen Diva

Comment

hey when it comes to every kind of insultin', discrimination and bulltin' ive been there, well bein in a wheelchair is da answer, i guess peeps find it embarrassin to talk about bulliyin cos its like i dunno really sad when people like on tv say if your bein bullied go to the anti-bullyin clubs, and that's real lame! Well i was stalked, and that was real scary and people didnt believe me cos it was some1 i knew, and they knew him too, im terrified o' him, and with depression it doesnt help if someone calls you insane, and makes out what the person did to me was alright, cos guys it wasnt, and each day he's winnin' people who bully are jus stupid-Ellie
          Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

I don't get bullied and I don't bully ppl but if u in my face I'll knock ur ass out cuz I could give a fuck less how big,ugly or retarded your ass is!
            DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
            Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Whoa...Ellie, that's crazy that I can relate to everything you've just said. I wasn't exactly the most popular girl back in school, and I caught a lotta shit. The second half of high school was much better for me, tho. But in college, I, too, have had a stalker. He still keeps tabs on me, 3 years after I broke up with the psycho. It's scary shit fer sher. I hate people who use their physical abilities to bully people as well as head games like those damn stalkers makin me look over my sholder everytime I'm walking down the street. It's fucked up.

Comment

fuck bullies, that's what shanks are for...

Comment

bullies r the reason for all the school shootings like columbine and santana high, and when u think about it, okay its sad for those kids who died and had nothing to do with it but i kinda understand them, they get so angry that its the only way they can deal with it.
                  I've never been bullied but people have been mean with me and i know how fucked up it is to have to face people that piss you off.
                  My friend had to go through a lot of verbal bullying because of a misunderstanding with the "popular people", they called her mean nicknames and shit and it was really fucked.

BTW a popular person is supposed to be someone that everyone loves, right...i mean by definition, but i've noticed that popular people are hated by everyone and you dont wanna beef with them cause they can fuck u up real bad, like they did to my friend.

~ pSyChOgUrL

Comment

good one
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho69
                      I said it before n ill say it Againa... atleast half of those kids that died at Columbine probably deserved to Die.
                      N i shall quote myself again, "Kill Em ALL!"
                      ^ Iz true , if they wanna go around bullying people they have to know that for everything bad they do theres a price to pay.

~pSyChOgUrL

Comment

People larger then me have tried to pick on me, but i had a bigger mouth. Show no fear to the opponent and you will win. Actually I have no idea if that would work but my coach always spits shit like that.
                        You know why my head is so numb?

Straight []D*[]*[]V[]*[]D

Comment

Hey Slick Jesus, here's a much better Britney pic.:D [IMG]file:///Desktop%20Folder/Mine/Pics/BSPEARS.JPG[/IMG]
                          No. 1 Player Hater

http://www.nbc.com/photos/Late_Night...n/1LCOab99.jpg

Comment

Bullies

Let me tell u somethin,bullies r people with no self worth.They pick on people to gain attention be it good or bad.The bully keeps up the jibes coz of the retaliation from the victim.Once the victim stops acknowledging the bully, it is no longer fun for them as there is no reaction.I have seen this played out many times.
                            We have all been bullied one way or another through life not necessarily at school,and a lot of bullies do it mentally pick,pick,pick waiting for u to crack but don't coz then they've got you,to them they've won.No,I have never picked on people but I have been ridiculed on my parent's cultures,my heritage.

Have faith in who u are,be confident and assertive in life as only u can decide on what path you'll take.

Lulu
                            Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
                            Warriors Come Out To Play!

Comment

ahhhh!!!!

middle school!!!! it sucked!!!! I was the biggest dork!!!! I still am but I dont look as dumb anymore but still!!! aaahh!!!!

This one boy who i hated, and this one girl who i used to be best friends with would always make fun of me!!!!! Then all the people i thought were my friends would just laugh!!! I would seroiusly go home and cry!!!! AHHH! IT SUCKED!!!!

Thats why i am going to be rich one day... so that i can come to my high school reunion and run them over with my mclaren!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM