HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youre Top 3 Musicians Of All Time (No Rap/HipHop)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Youre Top 3 Musicians Of All Time (No Rap/HipHop)

    like it says, no rap and no hip hop. i think my top 3 are

    Jimi Hendrix- crazy guitar skills.
    Bob Marley- great motivation songs. anti- the man
    Elvis Presley- for revolutionizing the performance aspect

    whats yours

    edit: please change thread title to Your and not You're
    04
    best class of rb...end of discussion
    Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
    XBL: Passed0utAwake
    ^thats a zero not an O

  • #2
    John Lennon
    Steve Marriott (From Small Faces and Humble Pie)
    and Jimi Hendrix as well

    I tried to be different but I had to put Jimi on there too.

    i put Marriott on there because hes one of my favorite vocalists

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZMws
    Last edited by Gimme Shelter; 02-11-2010, 10:33 PM.
    "You gotta crush on your teacher, brah? Keep it outta my hallway"
    - Eric Theodore Cartman

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Gimme Shelter View Post
      John Lennon
      Steve Marriott (From Small Faces and Humble Pie)
      and Jimi Hendrix as well
      I tried to be different but I had to put Jimi on there too.
      b/c he was epic
      04
      best class of rb...end of discussion
      Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
      XBL: Passed0utAwake
      ^thats a zero not an O

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you experienced is his best imo. there is not 1 bad song on there. all of them are great.
        "You gotta crush on your teacher, brah? Keep it outta my hallway"
        - Eric Theodore Cartman

        Comment


        • #5
          1. Lady GaGa - hasn't made a song I don't like
          2. R. Kelly - vocally superb. very creative
          3. Trey Songz - very exceptional talent, could be even better some day

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xXxSQUIDGExXx View Post
            1. Lady GaGa - hasn't made a song I don't like
            2. R. Kelly - vocally superb. very creative
            3. Trey Songz - very exceptional talent, could be even better some day
            of all time? p.s my girl watches gossip girl and lady gaga was on an episode a while back.
            04
            best class of rb...end of discussion
            Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
            XBL: Passed0utAwake
            ^thats a zero not an O

            Comment


            • #7
              u should also make a thread "your top 10 bands of all time" (non rap/hip-hop). im eagerly awaiting for it.
              "You gotta crush on your teacher, brah? Keep it outta my hallway"
              - Eric Theodore Cartman

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr Who I Am View Post
                of all time? p.s my girl watches gossip girl and lady gaga was on an episode a while back.
                yea i saw that episode. good episode

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xXxSQUIDGExXx View Post
                  yea i saw that episode. good episode
                  shes made me watch quite a bit. actually made me d/l the first 2 seasons and all of season 3 that has been aired. season 1> season 2> season 3
                  04
                  best class of rb...end of discussion
                  Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
                  XBL: Passed0utAwake
                  ^thats a zero not an O

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gimme Shelter View Post
                    u should also make a thread "your top 10 bands of all time" (non rap/hip-hop). im eagerly awaiting for it.
                    you wont like mine. mines mostly from the 90s because its what i grew up on.

                    bush
                    sublime
                    green day
                    verve pipe
                    live
                    powerman 5000
                    guns and roses

                    stuff like that
                    04
                    best class of rb...end of discussion
                    Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
                    XBL: Passed0utAwake
                    ^thats a zero not an O

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr Who I Am View Post
                      you wont like mine. mines mostly from the 90s because its what i grew up on.
                      bush
                      sublime
                      green day
                      verve pipe
                      live
                      powerman 5000
                      guns and roses
                      stuff like that

                      yeah i grew up in the 90's too but classic rock is my thing. and older RnB
                      "You gotta crush on your teacher, brah? Keep it outta my hallway"
                      - Eric Theodore Cartman

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr Who I Am View Post
                        shes made me watch quite a bit. actually made me d/l the first 2 seasons and all of season 3 that has been aired. season 1> season 2> season 3
                        disagree i LOVED season 2. season 3 started off poor but is quickly getting better and might pass season 1 in my opinion

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Frank Sinatra
                          B B King
                          Jethro Tull

                          first three that comes to mind. these threads are hard though, cause you like different musicians for different reasons.
                          "Heavenly father i'm a soldier!, i'm gettin' hotter cuz the worlds gettin colder.-2PAC
                          Rest. In. Peace. Bitch. I dash every last one of you haters with hot grease bitch - Chalie Boy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by xXxSQUIDGExXx View Post
                            disagree i LOVED season 2. season 3 started off poor but is quickly getting better and might pass season 1 in my opinion
                            idk season 1 was all gossip girl, season 2 was preping for college and chuck becoming a trustworthy dude, season 3 is serena being a whore. but i read that serenas dad is supposed to appear in season 3. and the actors signed on for 6 seasons.
                            04
                            best class of rb...end of discussion
                            Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
                            XBL: Passed0utAwake
                            ^thats a zero not an O

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              omg terrific. well chuck is my fave character so thats why i liked season 2. lots of focus on him

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Jared30, Yesterday, 06:58 AM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by buyglucoshield, Today, 05:15 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post buyglucoshield  
                              Started by buyglucoshield, Today, 05:14 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post buyglucoshield  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-28-2021, 09:15 AM
                              7 responses
                              36 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by olingfsaqatgf, Today, 01:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post olingfsaqatgf  
                              Started by Ulricha, Yesterday, 10:22 PM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Started by jerrylorain, Yesterday, 11:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jerrylorain  
                              Started by Bynarden, 07-16-2021, 12:39 PM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret
                               
                              Started by basketballeven, 01-14-2021, 06:19 AM
                              1 response
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil  
                              Started by Spec, 10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
                              1 response
                              30 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Working...
                              X