HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to make sum tunes on the computer to play behind my rap

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need to make sum tunes on the computer to play behind my rap

    is there any free programmes i can use??

  • #2
    paint / notepad

    Comment


    • #3
      ^
      this

      Comment


      • #4
        slappin the bass man


        Manchester United 34-12-4
        Real Salt Lake 7-1-1
        SF 49ers 0-0

        so stoned but leave no stone unturned

        Comment


        • #5
          Fruity Loops. Although it comes out of the box with weak drum kits and samples you add new kits in quite easily. I have Timberland kits, Lil' Jon etc.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by debauch View Post
            Fruity Loops. Although it comes out of the box with weak drum kits and samples you add new kits in quite easily. I have Timberland kits, Lil' Jon etc.
            Hope you realise those "lil jon" and "dr dre" kits you have are hardly better then the fl stock sounds, they are just some weak ass sounds cut from radio songs. Look for some sonic specialists and sounds in high definition drums, step yo game up!

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, go with FL.
              Music: www.soundclick.com/alexkkkeller

              Comment


              • #8
                Get some real speakers if you're going to properly mix the instrumentals though.
                I've heard earphones and Laptop speakers don't hack it, unfortunately.
                Music: www.soundclick.com/alexkkkeller

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by roll2daspot View Post
                  Hope you realise those "lil jon" and "dr dre" kits you have are hardly better then the fl stock sounds, they are just some weak ass sounds cut from radio songs. Look for some sonic specialists and sounds in high definition drums, step yo game up!
                  umm.. In the end it depends on how you EQ the sounds.. because you won't want it to sound like it's a sample anyway.. STEP YOUR GAME UP AND BE ORIGINAL MAH WHITE ASS CRACKA
                  I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an assassin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^
                    thats rich coming from YOU

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dreftsnoop View Post
                      umm.. In the end it depends on how you EQ the sounds.. because you won't want it to sound like it's a sample anyway.. STEP YOUR GAME UP AND BE ORIGINAL MAH WHITE ASS CRACKA
                      You cant polish a turd... eq a shitty sound and its still gonna sound fairly shitty, eq a good sound and its gonna sound great. Start with better sounds = better results.. Its common sense really.


                      Originally posted by AlexKKKeller View Post
                      Get some real speakers if you're going to properly mix the instrumentals though.
                      I've heard earphones and Laptop speakers don't hack it, unfortunately.
                      This guy has a good idea, I doubt the thread starter is gonna even know what the fuck mixing is for a while tho. You definitly want some speakers that arnt going to colour your mix, like no extra bass or whatever, studio moniters are the best for mixing.
                      Last edited by The Happy Chemical; 02-15-2010, 12:21 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've polished a turd before... just saying
                        New old song of mine Dedicated
                        Dedicated

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          turds still a turd no matter how hard you polish it tho is my point, its so much easier to start with something that sounds good, but yall can do what you feel really.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I prefer the dirtier sound though, the overly clean sound is pretty wack imo has no depth. The reason why Dre's beats were by so far the worst on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2
                            I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an assassin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ive been wanting to get into producing for a while now too...downloaded an older fruity loops program and found ti hard and gave up after like ten minutes

                              can anyone reccomend a good one to download ? and how hard it to get started and make your first few beats
                              AKA Coxy

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seonpotter, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seonpotter  
                              Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post AndreaDorrau  
                              Started by cannaleafzcbdca, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cannaleafzcbdca  
                              Started by cannaleafzcbdca, Today, 02:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cannaleafzcbdca  
                              Started by Ansts1982, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ansts1982  
                              Started by tdfgojdvbttg, Yesterday, 11:20 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tdfgojdvbttg  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-18-2021, 12:16 PM
                              1 response
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post AdamMiller  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-18-2021, 02:05 PM
                              1 response
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-12-2020, 11:32 AM
                              7 responses
                              320 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DorothyDBoland  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 09-22-2021, 06:34 PM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Florida White  
                              Working...
                              X