• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the hottest record label??????

Whos got the best and what is the best record label
    Wat ya'll think?
    I like shday the best but they got to few people
    only eminem obie d12 and 50 are on it there good but i think that roc-a-fella s the best. They got jay-z freeway beanie memphis bleek omino spraks, amil,Camron the diplomats just signed odb, singing twista and siginng MOP, they got more too
    i think this is the ebst record label out right now but shady could be if they singed some more peopel and wanted to make a dynesty like the roc is

def jux...they have the most consecutive dope albums: cannibal ox, el p, mr lif, rjd2, aesop rock, and Murs...

Comment

cash money

Comment

Tha Row & Shady Records

Comment

Shady/Aftermath owns 2003, even haters gotta agree with it..
          The Bad Guy

Comment

Shady/Aftermath
            DAMN.

My symmetrical shockwaves shatter glass as my U-235 rhyme hits critical mass

Comment

Originally posted by UnFaZeD
              cash money
              lol no doubt

no limit is runnin things though
              fun facts about canada from real experts!

Originally posted by TheRealAshland
              if you didnt know canada has laws against cursing i do belive
              Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
              gotta love the 80% of each dollar being taken from you and not being able to own gun's.

Comment

i dont know why people say shady records has the best roster...because they really dont

anyone who really can look past all the "supportive fans" and "fans that wont say one bad word about their favorite artists,OR favorite artist's Artists"...and realize,D12 isnt that great....they lack a lot of things....same with obie trice....50 cent is mediocre lyrically,but he has the streets and clubs locked...lloyd banks is the best rapper on shady records next to eminem....and tony yayo is just a wacker version of sheek...and g unit is just a weaker version of the Lox....so how can shady records have the best roster? eminem,50 cent,and lloyd banks is all they have....proof and the rest of them,you may think they are good on some tracks,but they can never go solo,they dont have enough talent to do so.....

now....onto the hottest record label....it would either have to be :

Roc-a-Fella
                Ruff Ryders

they have lots of talent on their roster...and they arent going anywhere for a long time...
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

AFTERMATH

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
                    i dont know why people say shady records has the best roster...because they really dont

anyone who really can look past all the "supportive fans" and "fans that wont say one bad word about their favorite artists,OR favorite artist's Artists"...and realize,D12 isnt that great....they lack a lot of things....same with obie trice....50 cent is mediocre lyrically,but he has the streets and clubs locked...lloyd banks is the best rapper on shady records next to eminem....and tony yayo is just a wacker version of sheek...and g unit is just a weaker version of the Lox....so how can shady records have the best roster? eminem,50 cent,and lloyd banks is all they have....proof and the rest of them,you may think they are good on some tracks,but they can never go solo,they dont have enough talent to do so.....

now....onto the hottest record label....it would either have to be :

Roc-a-Fella
                    Ruff Ryders

they have lots of talent on their roster...and they arent going anywhere for a long time...
                    Roc has the best Roster as of right now . Shady Next .
                    Umm you better check your roster for ruffryders cause its looking like Jin is The only representing
                    Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
                    ^this is stupid .

Comment

Shady/Aftermath is on top of the game as of now
                      "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                      "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                      2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                      \m/\m/

Comment

Shady/Aftermath...they cant be touched.

Comment

Originally posted by trekei
                          Roc has the best Roster as of right now . Shady Next .
                          Umm you better check your roster for ruffryders cause its looking like Jin is The only representing
                          you might want to brush up on your rappers

Dmx,Jadakiss,Styles,Jin,Eve

it doesnt matter who is repping right now,all of those artists are on ruff ryders....

can u explain to me how shady has a good roster,or are u gonna be another mindless fan,that loves eminem,and any half assed rapper he brings into his camp....matter fact,i just answered that myself.
                          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

BlundonJayBlunda: "hottest record label"
                            BlundonJayBlunda: shady aftermath
                            BlundonJayBlunda: lololololololol
                            ConcealedHeat: lol
                            BlundonJayBlunda: Jadakiss vs. Bizzare
                            BlundonJayBlunda: haha
                            BlundonJayBlunda: Tyson vs Richard Simmons
                            BlundonJayBlunda: i mean its one thing to lie about sumthin not obvious
                            BlundonJayBlunda: but when you start lying to yourself
                            ConcealedHeat: its bad,people are shady records groupies
                            ConcealedHeat: i only thought u could be a groupie to an artist or group
                            ConcealedHeat: but the people in this thread giving it a new meaning
                            BlundonJayBlunda: lol really

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
                              you might want to brush up on your rappers

Dmx,Jadakiss,Styles,Jin,Eve

it doesnt matter who is repping right now,all of those artists are on ruff ryders....

can u explain to me how shady has a good roster,or are u gonna be another mindless fan,that loves eminem,and any half assed rapper he brings into his camp....matter fact,i just answered that myself.
                              lol trying to be bright dont try to diss me if your lost dawg
                              Eve does any one know who she signed with?
                              Dmx Try bloodline records in the near future or as a matter of fact .not rapping anymore . Look at him he looks bored rapping now
                              Jadakiss and Dblock again , Doesnt one of the Lox have their own record label or is a t least trying to .
                              Jin repping Ruff ryders to the fullest .

Lets not forget Drag -on or havent you read my sig while trying to be smart about my Ruff Ryder Knowledge who is prob going to signed to Bloodline and has a diss record to Ruff ryders .

So right now Ruff ryders are up in the air like I said . nothing solid right now in their camp . Good rattle off of names though .
                              Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
                              ^this is stupid .

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Gornawil, Today, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil