HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have 12 hours to unban JMG

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You have 12 hours to unban JMG

    If JMG is not unbanned within 12 hours, I will be leaving RB forever. Delete my account while you're at it. How can you ban JMG for the greatest RB triumph in recent memory? Doesn't make any sense if you ask me. This forum used to be the the wild west of the internet, but now it seems as though the mods cater to pussies like MA. This is further proof of my long time suspicion of a corrupted administration, and if I am correct I want no part in the travesty that RB has become.

  • #2
    Should I delete it now or what cuz JMG name is not gonna be unbanned.
    HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

    www.***********.info

    Comment


    • #3
      Now you listen here you fucking spic sack of shit and you listen good. You've COMPLETELY fucked up this forum to the point of no return. How can you ban JMG, one of the best posters of all time (of all time) and cater to that fucking kike MA? Makes no sense you stupid prick. You're a worthless, spineless, coward, and I demand that you step down from admin position immediately. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?

      Comment


      • #4
        Squidge, JMG is a fucking dick just like you, shut the fuck up already.
        PSN: ALooseScrew

        Comment


        • #5
          I could benchpress you with one bicep, gtfo you ugly virgin.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xXxSQUIDGExXx View Post
            I could benchpress you with one bicep, gtfo you ugly virgin.
            How can you bench me with a bicep you fucking moron, you use your triceps and chest to bench.
            PSN: ALooseScrew

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kuma View Post
              Should I delete it now or what cuz JMG name is not gonna be unbanned.
              Last edited by Mr. Bo; 03-22-2010, 07:32 PM.
              too many indians and no chiefs.....

              SPORT, WAR, AND HEARTACHE

              Comment


              • #8
                Listen up you fucking Aussie. This is a place of decency, and there should be no toleration for posting people's family information for idiots like you to harass. If you want to hang around in the "wild west" of the West, go to 4chan and be a faggot there. No one is going to miss your posts, because they have no substance and don't contribute to any meaningful discussion. JMG is no exception. That ugly, alcoholic, lonely loser isn't any better than you for trying to get a rile out of people by being a fucking monkey online.
                Originally posted by iSquidgey
                but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

                Comment


                • #9
                  ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Temerity View Post
                    How can you bench me with a bicep you fucking moron, you use your triceps and chest to bench.
                    Originally posted by Helmz
                    This album Is my shit.
                    Everybody should download this.
                    If you ain't feelin it.
                    Then stick to R&B bitches.
                    AO kills shit.
                    www.myspace.com/sevenmethods
                    Get at me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BrianPeppers View Post
                      Listen up you fucking Aussie
                      what ? is that meant to be an insult ? 'you fucking aussie'?
                      AKA Coxy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BrianPeppers View Post
                        Listen up you fucking Aussie. This is a place of decency, and there should be no toleration for posting people's family information for idiots like you to harass. If you want to hang around in the "wild west" of the West, go to 4chan and be a faggot there. No one is going to miss your posts, because they have no substance and don't contribute to any meaningful discussion. JMG is no exception. That ugly, alcoholic, lonely loser isn't any better than you for trying to get a rile out of people by being a fucking monkey online.
                        ROFL fucking pussy I bet you're scared that you'll be next

                        Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        ...
                        Fuck off you cunt. You're like a fucking himey, feinding for JMG's rep points. You make me fucking sick.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Why won't JMG be unbanned, what rule did he break?
                          Originally posted by SteWonYou
                          sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
                          Originally posted by Temerity
                          understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
                          Originally posted by Nianco
                          Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            JMG and squidge gone in one week would be great.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by xXxSQUIDGExXx View Post
                              ROFL fucking pussy I bet you're scared that you'll be next
                              Fuck off you cunt. You're like a fucking himey, feinding for JMG's rep points. You make me fucking sick.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AJ, 02-25-2008, 03:45 PM
                              1 response
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by əāИ ΜĉĐə√ŧŦ, 08-05-2010, 06:45 PM
                              1 response
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by lesanancy4578, 07-05-2021, 03:37 AM
                              1 response
                              15 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ppanduss  
                              Started by uipfdvhjkss, Today, 01:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post uipfdvhjkss  
                              Started by MarenLyberth, Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post MarenLyberth  
                              Started by milahamilton, Yesterday, 08:35 PM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post milahamilton  
                              Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
                              1 response
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew  
                              Started by Kiryanvasez, Yesterday, 05:05 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Kiryanvasez  
                              Started by Gornawil, 05-13-2021, 05:33 AM
                              2 responses
                              28 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok
                               
                              Started by Monret, 05-17-2021, 02:23 AM
                              3 responses
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Kikier
                              by Kikier
                               
                              Working...
                              X