Def jam vendetta or Nba street 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Def jam vendetta or Nba street 2

Im buying one of these games today.....i need some help here, what one should i go with...im leaning toward nba street rite now.
    NBA street 2
    100.00%
    DJV
    0.00%
    "I can gather all the news I need on the weather report."

Haven't played NS2 but DJV is waaaaaaaaaay too short, good ass game but only good for when you got ppl over all the time...so might as well buy NS2
    HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

get nba live 2003 instead of street. you won't regret it

Comment

i would say NBA Street Vol. 2 mainly because it has more replay value than Def Jam Vendetta...

Comment

just rent the games first and see which one ya like ::
          "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
          "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
          2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
          \m/\m/

Comment

battlefield 1942
            welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
            but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

Strife - i already got 2003, and yah its an unreal game for sure.

and i cant rent em...cause blockbuster is too damn far away, and the shitty video stores around my town dont got new games, so my best bet is goin into the mall and jus buyin one

Comment

Originally posted by Strife187
                get nba live 2003 instead of street. you won't regret it

shut the hell up man...no one wants to buy no half assed basketball game.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

get nba street vol.2...
                  "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

word prom... nba 2k3 is the shit... fuck nba 2003....
                    I'm so far ahead of my time
                    I'm about to start another life
                    Look behind you, I'm about to pass you twice

- Jay-z

Comment

Originally posted by Marr
                      word prom... nba 2k3 is the shit... fuck nba 2003....

im sayin man

its not even the fact that im hating on nba live....

its the fact that dumb basketball fans feed into that game like its actually good...its a fake arcadish nba jam type game,with no depth at all.....nba 2k3 has depth,and u can even turn it into a no depth game....but with live,its no depth the whole game....run down the court,dunk....go back on defense....steal the ball....do it all over again......

with nba2k3.....more than likely if u drive in to dunk on someone....you will either get called for a charge...get blocked..or miss the dunk...it requires thinking...if you drive in on nba2k3...and someone is about to block you....you can alter your shot...and switch hands,or delay your layup,so you wont get blocked.....thats real basketball,because they do it in the nba all the time....nba live...they thought they could be a good basketball game,by adding a little control stick feature,but it didnt work....its wack....the game will always be wack....because they dont know how to make basketball games....leave that to visual concepts.

Comment

Streets!
                        Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

I've not played NBA Street 2 yet. Is it out? Becuz I'm gonna have to go out and rent it 'cuz the game look's fucking awesome. I love Def Jam Vendetta it's my currently my favorite game. When I get some money I'm going to get DJV. I can't really reccomend one over the other becuase they are two complety diffrent games and I've not played Street. Hear is an idea:Get $110 and buy both!
                          My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
                          12 songs...12 producers...
                          Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

nba street no doubt....
                            Trust me nobody is touching me..

Comment

Get $110 and buy both! shadyaftermath...if it was only that easy im in Canada...so i ended up buyin street, and that was bout
                              $85 sooo i dont think ima get the other one...

thanks for the help everyone, ive only started playin it, but the game is dope. The create a baller mode is nice. I havent unlocked much yet, so i dont know just how good the game is, but so far ive played about 4 street ball games, and there all exciting even tho im kickin ass. lol

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM
                              7 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noris_moris  
                              Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
                              4 responses