Fabolous, Betta than Jada???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabolous, Betta than Jada???

NOW LOOK. before u say shit about jada,think before u say.i have a LOT repeat a LOT of fabolous's songs (underground) and from what i have heard, Fabolous is way betta than jada. And if u think im wrong and dont believe me,Get AOL instant messanger,And contact me. My name is ConcealedHeat.I will get u a bunch of fabolous's songs to prove it.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

???so i says to mabel i says..........
    NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

FA
      BO
      LO
      US

LOL I'm playin. You're not gonna give up on him though huh Prom.
      Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

so far, not even clos

fabulous hasn't showed me anything yet
        maybe i'll change my mind but for now...
        damn he's annoying,
        doesn't he sounds like Ma$e?

Comment

LoL

Originally posted by Swerve
          fabulous hasn't showed me anything yet
          maybe i'll change my mind but for now...
          damn he's annoying,
          doesn't he sounds like Ma$e?

He sorta looks like Ma$e too lol...but he's got some skill as far as I've seen and I'm gonna get his album, but as far as him being better than Jada I'd say they're equal....and from what I've seen in reviews Jada's debut album turned out to be weak so let's see how Fabolous does....
          "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
          I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

Finally,some one with brains,that doesnt hop on tha Jada meat Bandwagon.
            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Well...

First off, I'm a humongous fan of Jada's. I personally think he's got the best metaphors in the game (He's prolley tied with Eminem), and his flow is straight hot shit.

Secondly, I think Fabolous is the hottest up and coming rapper out. After hearing him for the first time on "Superwoman Part 2", And on the new R&B song he's collaborated with some guy on, I can't wait to hear more.

I copped Jada's album, And the flows are hot, But the beats are lacking. The album could be a lot better, But I've only been spinning it for a few days, Maybe it'll grow on me.

As soon as Fabolous drops, I'm going to cop his shit too, And then I can give you an honest opinion, But until then, I Have to go with Jada.

Comment

fabolous comes out with some dope punchlines every now and again, but that's it...jada is better...i dunno why people are talking about fabolous now since he was featured in one video...i've heard about this cat for like 3 years...he ain't new...people are fucking retarded...

Comment

He hasn't been in any songs to get him any big exposure until now. I'm not really large into th underground, but I would be if I knew places to buy underground CD's but I have no idea. I know some underground artists (Cage, Necro, and other peeps who's name i can't remember) but I never heard of Fabolous til that superwoman shit and I think it's th same for a lot of ppl. I prefer Fabolous over Jada even tho I heard Jada on th old Lox shit and all that and I don't even know why! LoL it's weird when u like an artist but aren't sure why....bah! I'm just going on and on......................and on and on and on.....etc. I'm done
                  "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                  I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

dun get me wrong

Fabolous Is a Good Emcee But Im A big Jada Fan I Was Disapointed his n Ems Schedules Dint Match Up A Jada Em Track Would Be So Ill
                    If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

did you hear jada cd? i think it aint that good at all. All yall people should check out some of those fabolous freestyles dude is tight, now only if he would stay off those r&b songs.....

Comment

Both good but..

Both are really talented but FABOLOUS can only spell his name, my god how many times can I hear FA BO LO US, I think we know who you are, grr jada kiss doesnt have to spell his naem 4 us

Comment

Some of u people need to listen to Fab's underground Hev-E -components shit.Or if u cant,wait till his CD hits tha racks,Trust me it will be fire.

Comment

Are his lyrics up on oohla.com? I'll check him out, but he hasn't impressed me much on "Superwoman".

www.marcellee.com

Comment

By the way, here are my top 5 MCs (not including underground MCs who aren't "out there" yet, like myself)...

This list is not necessarily in order...

Eminem
                              KRS-One
                              E-40
                              Twista
                              Royce The 5 9

Jadakiss almost made it, but notice you don't see Jay Z, Biggie or 2Pac nowhere near the top 5!

www.marcellee.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, 09-23-2020, 06:49 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert