Fuck racism!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck racism!

Aight, I've been posting in this board for 3 or 4 days now, and I wanted to know somethin': what's up with these racist comment? Here's a post that made me go crazy:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by AK47

Unless you got some bitch ass Middle Eastern accent, then why not? No offense to you, but Americans don't really like Middle Eastern countries cuz they all wanna bomb us. I know you're from NY or whatever but...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ak 47, I'd like 2 know what was on Ur mind? Shit, not only black ppz suffer from racism, also Middle Eastern ppz do! I might live in France, but I'm from Syria, and I don't like being called a mothafuckin' terrorist!
    Is what U'll think about Middle Eastern countries? Everybody's so narrow minded? Please tell me U ain't!
    "Life's a bitch she ain't fuckin fo free". X to the Z.
    "Give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin a couple bottle of Gin in case I don't get in". 2 Pac

yeah ppl can be so cruel sometimes and when it comes to Race its always gonna be there ppl are gonna be hatin no matter what ..there's no stoping them they make a big deal bout other ppl's cultures and color i think thats stupid and i dunno bout those guys that put that shit up on the board thats there problem ..im guessing thats there point of view

Comment

LMAO, do you have no sense of humor or what, it was a fuckin joke. Jesus, get a life.
      Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

People on here either want to "get a joke" or get a smack!

Marcus.

Comment

How da fuck was I supposed 2 know U were kiddin'? If indeed U were, U could've added in the end of Ur post "Just Kiddin" or somethin'. U didn't add it becos U weren't. U're just trying to hide Ur fucking comment behind a messed up joke! And if U were actually kiddin', U would've said in you post somethin like "I didn't mean to seam disrespectful, I was just kiddin". But instead, you showed my disrespect once more

"LMAO, do you have no sense of humor or what, it was a fuckin joke. Jesus, get a life."
          "Give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin a couple bottle of Gin in case I don't get in". 2 Pac

Comment

How da fuck was I supposed 2 know U were kiddin'? If indeed U were, U could've added in the end of Ur post "Just Kiddin" or somethin'. U didn't add it becos U weren't. U're just trying to hide Ur fucking comment behind a messed up joke! And if U were actually kiddin', U would've said in you post somethin like "I didn't mean to seam disrespectful, I was just kiddin". But instead, you showed my disrespect once more
            Dude, how do you listen to Devils Night or MMLP?
            D12 dont say jokin' or jus messin' after every sentence.
            I mean, you must be offended by every line in that album!?

Marcus.

Comment

It's not the same shit when about race. When it's about, I get easily offended. I am Syrian (arabic), which means I've suffered a lot from racism. If U go and tell a black guy that he's a niegger, do U think he'll just have a good laugh? NO, he'll be offended 2 if U're not black Urself. It's exactly the same shit. Why don't U try this and tell me what happens!

Comment

Thats different content though.
                Callin' a black guy a ***** is racist and extreme.
                But if someone said something to me in the same content like...
                English people shag sheep i'd jus laugh...
                But your example about the black guy is a totally different context than what Ak said.

Marcus.

Comment

Think whatever U want Marcus, but Ak could've said that he was kiddin in a better way. He just kept fucking around and disrespecting me. Ak 47, Y did U have to tell me some shit like "Get a life"? Cuz I got offended by Ur statement? Honestly, would it have been so hard to just say U were kiddin and that U didn't mean no disrepect?

Comment

Aight anyway Ak 47, I (now) know U were kiddin, I obviously just went kinda crazy cuz I do get easily offended when it comes to race, since I've suffered from racism a lot. I just think U could've been nicer in Ur respost. Still, I don't want no beefs in here, I like this board, and there obviously was a misunderstanding.
                    Peace.

Comment

English people shag sheep?!?!
                      My R.E. teacher back in school used to shag sheep up the ass .... lol,we used to laugh for ages at that,and when he'd call out the register we'd all go "baaah" .... oh my god ... how immature were we?! LMAO ... OK,sorry ... that was a personal joke ... I shouldn't have shared it with you ...

Anyways ... I ain't never heard that English people shag sheep ?!?!?! That's crazy ... where the fuck did you hear that shit? I've heard that Americans call us Euro Trash though ... by the way,has anyone ever watched "Euro Trash" the show? Ha ha ...
                      Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

Wasn't it that show with Jean Paul Gautier and Antoine De Caunes?

Comment

Yeah ... I remember some foreign guy as the host ... he later appeared in an advert for Fruit Pastilles ice lolly ... and I remember this bitch with really big tits ... and it had naked women all through the show ...
                          Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

Originally posted by SameneM
                            Aight anyway Ak 47, I (now) know U were kiddin, I obviously just went kinda crazy cuz I do get easily offended when it comes to race, since I've suffered from racism a lot. I just think U could've been nicer in Ur respost. Still, I don't want no beefs in here, I like this board, and there obviously was a misunderstanding.
                            Peace.

OK, maybe this will help you get over it, Jesus. I'M SORRY.
                            Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

Who was the bitch with da real big tits? Was it Lolo Ferrari?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:23 AM
                              0 responses