How In The Hell Did Nelly Get Album Of The Year At The Source Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How In The Hell Did Nelly Get Album Of The Year At The Source Awards

Okay, to me, Nelly should not have won Album Of The Year at the Source Awards. I think that they awarded the WORST album of the year with BEST Album Of The Year and that's messed up!! Nelly was up against Eminem, Jay Z, Snoop Dogg, Outkast, and M.O.P. Nelly ain't better than any of theses peops who were nominated for Album Of the Year. Both the Marshall Mathers LP and Stankonia were some damn good albums AND were a hell of a lot better than Nelly's Country Grammer CD.

I just can't believe that Country Grammer, which is the worst rap album of the year, won BEST Album Of The Year!

What do ya'll think of Nelly winning Album Of The Year at the Source Awards?

I don't watch the Source awards so I could give a fuck. There's always like 3 white people on the whole show. LOL But I have Country Grammar, you're right, it's not the best album but I don't think it's that bad. MOP album was hot though. I persoanlly didn't like Snoop's. Listened to it 4 times and never again. And I can't stand any more songs from OutKast. They get so annoying.
    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

Yeah Man, I see what u're sayin. I've never sat down and watched the source awards, actually, I've never watched the Source Awards but when I heard that Nelly got album of the year, I was like, "What The Fuck"!!! How can that be b/c Nelly CD wasn't better than the ones that were nominated period!!
      Last edited by pklz; 08-21-2001, 10:01 PM.

Comment

i read about it on MTV.com ...coudnt believe it either
        Fuck this username
        NutzOnYaChin

Bodyrott's Hip Hop Forum

Comment

Have the source awards already aired or were they just taped already but not shown yet? I wanted to see them. Puhleeeease don't tell me they were on Monday night cuz I was stuck babysitting and had to watch the dumb as hell teen awards with my little cousin. Pklz lol u know what I think of Nelly. His rhymes suck with his "coco puff" and "eiei ohooooo" crap. I think album of the year should've gone to Em. The mmlp is still one of my all time favorite CDs. Or at least it should have gone to Snoop. Fuck it, Jay-Z, Outcast, and M.O.P all derserved it way more than Nelly. He can't even fuckin rap, he didn't even deserve to get nominated, especially for damn Album of the Year. Maybe single of the year or something, but not a big category like album of the year.

Comment

at least...

em took home artist and video of the year w stan

next year d12 will take the awards by storm
            "Dirty Dozen, Naughty Rotten Rhymers, Cussin at your players worse than Marty Shottenheimer"

IM me - DashaunHolton

Email me - [email protected]

Comment

b-cuz his album is #1 on the charts (not 2001) last years charts
              [email protected]
              The Proof is in the puddin', Just ask Deshawn Holton.

Comment

to tha d12 diva

Have the source awards already aired or were they just taped already but not shown yet?
                They were just tapped, they're gonna air Tuesday...August 28th. Check it out, I dunno bout you, but for me it comes on UPN
                Rappers be saying they hungry, but they really phony/
                They talk about record deals; shoot, i'm talking about bologna/

Comment

If MOP,Snoop,Outkast or Jay Z had won over Em I wouldn't have minded but the fact that Nelly won is just ... it's some fuckin' stupid shit ... The Source Awards are just fucked up ... damn,he ain't even rap ... he's on some pop shit ...
                  Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

that shits all rigged. taht why nelly won. probably cause nelly sucked someones dick to win

Comment

for every real rap fan that knows what good music is....there are 10 wack ass nelly fans. thats y he won. not because he actually had the best rap album..because there are alot of people listnin to his wack ass album
                      thats like christopher reevs doin tha crip walk

tha herbals have spoken

Comment

hmmmm?...i think you people are hypocrits cuz ya'll know damn well that if m.o.p. would've won the award ya'll will still be complaining about eminem not winning the award...and i believe m.o.p. do deserve the fucking award...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                          hmmmm?...i think you people are hypocrits cuz ya'll know damn well that if m.o.p. would've won the award ya'll will still be complaining about eminem not winning the award...and i believe m.o.p. do deserve the fucking award...
                          yo i didnt check tha mop album but i dont care if em won or not because there were a lotta good albums fo 2000 but 2001 we havin a drought.
                          http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

I Agree wit IrOnLunGz34

I ain't never heard the truth like this. The whole deal of Nelly winning the album of the year was an outright conspiracy. The only reason he was able to pull a fast one was because of the unfortunate fans he has accumulated in St. Loserville. Yall know the scenario. Instead of them buying one CD, they racked up about 10 a piece. That's just outright insane. But anyways, those with true love for hip-hop know where Nelly can stick his award. Ya heard. Until next time Da313Diva says guess what? Chicken Butt.
                            You're so poor, I came into your house, dropped a cigarette, and the roaches came out clappin' their hands and stompin' their feet, singing, "Thank the Lord we got heat."

http://www.cartoondollzhome.homestea...s/couple04.gif
                            REV & DA313DIVA sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first came love, then came marriage, then came the baby in the baby carriage

Comment

I kinda like Nelly. He has some songs that are Ok. But he probably didn't deserve da award.
                              "Life's a bitch she ain't fuckin fo free". X to the Z.
                              "Give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin a couple bottle of Gin in case I don't get in". 2 Pac

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lipa
                              by Lipa

Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM