No announcement yet.

What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Tru.Tha only Artist that has tru skillz and has tha women is Ludacris.He always gets tha WhoreDerves.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

this is something i'm always fighting myself -- am i really obsessed with eminem cuz of his looks, and is that the only reason i like D12? i don't think i'll ever really be able 2 completely answer that shit, because em was really the one that started me on rap shit. and no, i wasn't a bitch that listened 2 nsync until the real slim shady came out and was like "oh, the most popular rapper out rite now -- he's white, so i'ma just gonna start being obsessed with him," the first thing i ever heard from him was just don't give a fuck on the radio during the SSEP days...not sure why they was playin it or why i tuned in @ that time...but after that i was hooked. i never even knew what he looked like until my name is, so i guess that may be some proof i didn't like him 4 looks, but shit, once i saw him, i got really crazy. i already knew who d12 was @ that time and shit too, and rap is the only shit i listen to...but still...i got that hanging above me. just call me a solid gold monkey

Comment

i'm a hip-hop fan --and I hate it when teenyboppers talk about how hot nelly is or how hot some other rap artist is when they never got their cd or really took the time to listen to a few of there songs, a person i knew was like all obsessed wit that fag justin timberlake and 'nsync and i would always tell her that there music was shit, then a few weeks ago shes actin like she been a rap fan for years--that is what pisses me off the most..
        i also hate it when people talk only about the song purple hills and not about purple pills--just like what happened to yeroc, anyways i hope i got the point across
        peace
        -d-
        .*`.**n*.*`..:
        IM me or E-Mail Me at [email protected] or
        [email protected] about whatever whenever

"My words are weapons
        I use 'em to crush my opponents
        My words are weapons
        I never show no emotion
        My words are weapons
        I use 'em to kill whoever's steppin to me
        My words are like weaponry on a record "
        ---WORDS ARE WEAPONS

I'm so sick and tired of being admired that i wish i'd just die or get fired and drop from my label and stop wit da fables I'm not gonna be able to top 'My Name Is'
        ---The Way I am --MMLP

"I came to save these new generations of babies
        From parents who failed to raise them cuz the lazy
        So grow to praise me, I'm makin em go crazy
        That's how I got the whole nation to embrace me
        And you fugazy if you think I'm a admit wrong
        I'll cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sicked on
        And this song is for any kid who get's picked on
        A sick song to retaliate to and it's called...."--FIGHT MUSIC- DEVIL'S NIGHT
        "I'm the devil if ever there was such a thing the results of much to many drugs whatcha seen i'ma mind f*ck
        completely dis-gust-ing" -American Psycho-D12

Aaliyah Haughton REST IN PEACE
        ~January 16, 1979-August 26, 2001~
        You are missed. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Devilchic2088
          i'm a hip-hop fan --and I hate it when teenyboppers talk about how hot nelly is or how hot some other rap artist is when they never got their cd or really took the time to listen to a few of there songs, a person i knew was like all obsessed wit that fag justin timberlake and 'nsync and i would always tell her that there music was shit, then a few weeks ago shes actin like she been a rap fan for years--that is what pisses me off the most..
          i also hate it when people talk only about the song purple hills and not about purple pills--just like what happened to yeroc, anyways i hope i got the point across
          peace
          -d-
          holy fuckin shit my same exact point. if i'm in that eminem chat room on AIM, all these sluts with bright colors come in sayin shit like "OMGOMGOMGOMG!! EMINEM IS SO HOTT!!!! I GOT HIS FIRST CD THE MARSHALL MATHERS LP!!!!! HE'S SO HOT!!" and i'm just fuckin stunned at tha fact that sumone would be so stupid to come into an eminem room and scream that shit. and same with n*ass fans, they come in screamin i love him and i love that and this and all that shit. but, dammit, i can't explain it like devilchic can but, GOD DAMN i fuckin HATE it when they come in sayin that and argue with me sayin that it's purple hills and not purple pills after i explain it all and shit.
          fuck it! i'm too tired to think

Comment

Devilchic2088 dat shit also pisses me off like damn..go buy tha god damn cd and ill show ya its purple pills..
            Fuck this username
            NutzOnYaChin

Bodyrott's Hip Hop Forum

Comment

God damn thats so annoying! i go into the eminem chats sometimes and really annoys me when all them do is just ramble on bout how they love him so much and talk crazy stalker talk!
              its stupid -- on the aol posts for eminem every single post says how eminem is soo hot and stuff like that, so once i posted (on aol posts) "how many people actually got the cd" most of them said they didnt even buy it --- but the ulltimate thing that pisses me off is the purple hills/pills thing, and when i try to tell the people that its really purple pills they looks at me like im crazy!
              -peace

~Diana~
              .*`.**n*.*`..:
              IM me or E-Mail Me at [email protected] or
              [email protected] about whatever whenever

"My words are weapons
              I use 'em to crush my opponents
              My words are weapons
              I never show no emotion
              My words are weapons
              I use 'em to kill whoever's steppin to me
              My words are like weaponry on a record "
              ---WORDS ARE WEAPONS

I'm so sick and tired of being admired that i wish i'd just die or get fired and drop from my label and stop wit da fables I'm not gonna be able to top 'My Name Is'
              ---The Way I am --MMLP

"I came to save these new generations of babies
              From parents who failed to raise them cuz the lazy
              So grow to praise me, I'm makin em go crazy
              That's how I got the whole nation to embrace me
              And you fugazy if you think I'm a admit wrong
              I'll cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sicked on
              And this song is for any kid who get's picked on
              A sick song to retaliate to and it's called...."--FIGHT MUSIC- DEVIL'S NIGHT
              "I'm the devil if ever there was such a thing the results of much to many drugs whatcha seen i'ma mind f*ck
              completely dis-gust-ing" -American Psycho-D12

Aaliyah Haughton REST IN PEACE
              ~January 16, 1979-August 26, 2001~
              You are missed. :-(

Comment

If you label little girls as ruining hip hop cause they like eminem, and stuff, what about the 12 year old boys and that whole fan base?

Male or Female, people jock what they think other people think is dope.
                The must dangerous drugs aren't on our streets, they're under our sinks.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Deborahlanker, 06-11-2021, 11:16 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Nancystarkman  
                Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 06:37 AM
                5 responses