eminems next album...content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eminems next album...content

yo....according to the man himself, eminem, his upcoming album is going to be a "real emotional album" he says he's proven his rap skills, now he wants to write "song-songs"..i couldnt agree more. BUT....there is always a song that stands out on an album...do all u derty headz think there will be at least one bubblegum rap song on the album that is like my name is or the real slim shady?? i think there will be one...where he just wnats to fuck around and have fun on...what yall think?? hit this back. peace

*REPRESENTIN ALL DIRTY HEADS IN THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS AND KEEPIN IT REEL 4 THE DIRTIEST DOZEN YOU EVA SEEN IN YO FUCKIN LIFE!!!*
    Boston, Massachusetts

damn im not suprised..where did ya hear dis?
    Fuck this username
    NutzOnYaChin

Bodyrott's Hip Hop Forum

Comment

Ya but its real old news lol..
      I dont know wut to expect on the album but im sure it`ll be good.
      I dont believe he`ll be focusin on dissin up people or anything.. basically marshall mathers LP covered that.. but i wouldnt be surprised seein a few insults in there...
      Well i got no fuckin clue.. just gotta wait n see
      Now let the night be dark for all of me.
      Let the night be too dark for me to see
      Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

yeah, he said he's dissed pretty much everyone he needs 2 (old news again). but that was the last time he's really talked about it, or much of anything really...

Comment

Who cares, The Real Slim Shady and My Name Is are just songs he writes to sell the record to people otherwise not interested, the rest is whats good
          tha Pariah

Comment

EM'S NEW ALBUM WILL BE PHAT NO MATTER WHAT.. EVEN IF HE SINGING LIKE DIANA ROSS. FUCK IT, I'D STILL BUT IT. IF IT'S PERSONAL, THEN I GUARANTEE IT WILL HIT HOME FOR ME AND TOUCH A BASIS. EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM HAS HAPPENED TO ME. IT SHOULD BE ILL.
            ------------------------------------
            "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
            ------------------------------------

Comment

no i doubt he is gonna have a single like my name is and real slim shady his single will probably be ill besides he says himself he doesnt want teeny boppers or little kids buying his albums the music isnt for them ,and they have to be 18 to buy it but there gonna probably get a hold of it anywazz monkeys buy his album cuz they like the lil happy beats that come along with the singles

Comment

Sounds tyte, hopefully it will resemble The Slim Shady LP a bit more
                TUB-O lard never looked this good

Comment

you know hes goin take it to the next level
                  back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

YEah this is some old news...It was on Eminem2000 a LONG time ago but I think there will be a couple songs like that...I am sure one of the D-12 members are going to be in it...Plus I know Dre is suppost to be in it...

ONe..
                    "its all princals and loyalties is a must.. show respect, get respect, loyalty then trust.. I can't stop till my boys eatin crust.. if this rap shit don't work out then royalty is enough.." -Epik

Comment

yeah tru

i def. agree that this album should be more like the slim shady lp, cause thats his best lp....and i also like his emotional meaningful songs betta then the poppier bubble gum rap ones, but theyre still good..shit, its eminem...like YEROC said i dont give a fuck if hes singin like diana ross...id still listen to it everyday. peace
                      Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

OWWWWWWWWWWWW CANT WAIT!
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

yeah the songs he does from inside are the best ones cos you can relate to them and think about them more-i think it'll be tight, well i reckon it will, with eminem's skill it'll be guarenteed to be amazing. I think ppl now that buy his lp's are fed up of the teeny bopper songs, so they'll buy albums witout the teeny bopper songs on them, so he'll sell without 'em, of course there's still thew screaming i love eminem he's so cute ppl-but i think the album will turn out the best one so far-Ellie
                          Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Em's new album...

i agree... i couldnt care less if he was singin like nsync (well, actually i would but o well) i'd buy it and yea ur right lil els tha emotional songs r tha ones ppl can relate to tha most... no matter how i'm feeling, theres always an r&b/rap song that i can relate to... this albums gonna add a whole lot to that

THIS SHOULD BE TIGHT!!!!!!!!!
                            Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

L O S T

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post toddmaxwell  
                            Started by dqwhmgukogdp, Today, 03:36 AM