crap i was thinking about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crap i was thinking about

1. I was reading this article about nelly and eminem bringing out their boys (st. lunatics, d12). Anyway this guy said "d12's album sucks because they are trying to be like eminem." tell me if i'm wrong but i thought that the whole slim shady thing was from d12. eminem just made it popular first. so i wonder if d12 will get crap from this. I think people judge to quickly.

2. Why is it that people make websites about people they hate? bored one day i put eminem in the yahoo serch and came up with billions of sites. both for and against. this guy had this to say.

eminemreallysucks
    I just don't have any respect for Eminem and Im here to explain why. I know all u peeps just be like~ ur just jealous of eminem cuz hes hot and talented and ur ugly and dont have any lyrical skills. Well~ I may be ugly but I do have sum lyrical skills, but Im not here to talk about me. -Before you enter the site~ you have to get an idea where Im coming from. I have no respect for eminem~ he wouldnt be anywhere with out the fans~ but he treats his fans like they are nothing. He makes songs about how they should leave him alone and stop buying his CD's. This makes no sence- he'e just being an ass trying to look hard seeing as how he wouldn't be anywhere w/ out his fans~ He has no respect for you, To him, your just the consumer- and he will do anything in his power to get you to believe his message. I listen to the music and laugh- it's funny shyt, but I don't believe it or try to copy and live that lifestyle~ how could u respect him? Hes just a product waiting to sell~ He's a character portraid as an average Joe just trying to do what he loves to do. This is a lie, Eminem is his stage name, Shady is his stage name, he uses these as Characters. Hes an actor. He act's like he hates gay's, he act's like he hates his fans. Then the next day he's like 'Nah, I don't really mean it." Then he says how deep and true his lyrics are. He's insane. He'll do anything ot say anything to sell CD's. He's a poser- and.... he really really sucks...

3. Why do journalists put "white" or "puerto rican" in front of rapper when they are talking about a nonblack rapper. What is that suppose to do?

i'm done asking dumb questions. NO why did nelly get album of the year and best new artist? He sucks. I hope he doesn't swallow.
    "everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing themselves"

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post antonioknight  
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:13 AM
0 responses
0 likes