HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody besides be sick of this Aaliyah death shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody besides be sick of this Aaliyah death shit?

Ok, first of all no disrespect at all to Aaliyah I had respect for her just like yall I liked her stuff she had a great voice. But millions of people die everyday, it just so happens aaliyah was famous. What has the world come to these days where U have to be famous just be be noticed for your accomplishments in life.

R.I.P. Aaliyah....Im sure she aggrees wit me we all are equal...why do celebrities get more respect then the avarage working man/women deaths?
    Last edited by KK~420; 09-01-2001, 11:01 PM.

cuz she was talanted and she was ONLY 22 and died young.......plus she had a new album out & millions of fans from all around the world nothings wrong with pp paying there respects she had ppl out there looking up 2 her now she's GONE thats Y !!...................

R.I.P..............

Comment

Well, people die eveyday, but you don't know all those people. When someone is famous, you tend to feel as though you know them. And when someone you know dies, you feel bad. So when someone famous dies, you feel as though a friend died. Plus the fact that she was only 22, and still growing as a singer/actress.
      Tim

Comment

ya i see what hes sayin..theres lotz of peops who die at an early age and acomplish alot more...but wheres there respect
        NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

I DON'T KNOW IF I'M RIGHT BUT SOMETIMES WHEN A FAMOUS PERSON OR MAYBE EVEN A NORMAL PERSON LIKE EVA CASSIDY, BECOME MORE FAMOUS AFTER THEY'VE DIED.
          Rest in peace to the following peeps:
          Heather O'Rourke 1975-1988
          Tupac Shakur 1971-1996
          Aaliyah Haughton 1979-2001
          All the people of New York

Shout Outs:
          Big Proof
          Rest of D12
          lil_els2000
          sLiMs n01 bItCh
          saz Mathers
          Steph_Shady
          hayley_shady
          Phyco_Bitch69
          D12 SISTA
          Mrs.F.Mathers
          f3mk3
          Regina
          kazychroniclady
          D12sDirtyGirl
          shadyvsbizkit
          ShAdy D12 DiVa
          revdaalkaholik
          Psycho69
          Ryan Dunn
          Bam Margera

Member of THE DIRTY MAFIA - With a mission to fuck up teenyboppers!
          http://freestylin247.homestead.com/f...arklestars.gif
          [COLOR=dark-blue]Hi my names Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass[/COLOR]
          http://www.purbe.f2s.com/jackass/images/te.jpg

Beautiful
          Intelligent
          Trusting
          Charming
          How hard i'm gonna slap u if u ever call me that again!

Comment

it pisses me off just to reads the title of the thread... i still cant get over her death... but its only been a week.... no i didnt know her personally.... but i knew her through her music.... plus i dont know how you gettin sick of it because here in detroit ive seen it on the news 2 or 3 times in the last week.... shes was 22, very talented, and a great person... but yes everyone knows about it because she was famous.... but many more people knew about her then the normal person because she was famous.... therefore many more people would like and care for her more then the average person.... therefore more people would mourn her death and many would know what happened to her....
            Dirty Shady
            Straight Outta Tha D
            RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

I have to agree here ...
              For example ... when an every-day-doctor dies where's the respect then? That one doctor did a hell of a lot more to help people than Aalyiah did ... but the doctor doesn't get any headlines or noticed for his contributions to life ... I'm not disrespecting Aalyiah in anyway but she just did middle-of-the-road R'n'B music ... she wasn't anything special ... I wasn't a fan of her music and I'm not just going to say I was because she's dead now ... the only reason I feel sad that she's died is because she was so young and that's unfair ... but it's life ... people die everyday and I don't see why she was any different ... just because she got more exposure than others ... and I'm also pissed that everyone is just focusing on Aaliyah ... 8 other people died as well ... she ain't special because she's famous ...
              Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON ALL OF THAT. I ONLY KNOW 2 OF HER SONGS AND I DO LIKE THEM, I LIKE HER BUT I'VE ONLY BECOME INTERESTED IN HER AND FOUND EVERYTHING OUT ABOUT HER NOW SHES GONE.
                Last edited by Sasha; 09-02-2001, 10:51 AM.
                Rest in peace to the following peeps:
                Heather O'Rourke 1975-1988
                Tupac Shakur 1971-1996
                Aaliyah Haughton 1979-2001
                All the people of New York

Shout Outs:
                Big Proof
                Rest of D12
                lil_els2000
                sLiMs n01 bItCh
                saz Mathers
                Steph_Shady
                hayley_shady
                Phyco_Bitch69
                D12 SISTA
                Mrs.F.Mathers
                f3mk3
                Regina
                kazychroniclady
                D12sDirtyGirl
                shadyvsbizkit
                ShAdy D12 DiVa
                revdaalkaholik
                Psycho69
                Ryan Dunn
                Bam Margera

Member of THE DIRTY MAFIA - With a mission to fuck up teenyboppers!
                http://freestylin247.homestead.com/f...arklestars.gif
                [COLOR=dark-blue]Hi my names Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass[/COLOR]
                http://www.purbe.f2s.com/jackass/images/te.jpg

Beautiful
                Intelligent
                Trusting
                Charming
                How hard i'm gonna slap u if u ever call me that again!

Comment

i'm just sayin , isnt anyone gana mention the crew members that past away with her? i mean they could have been younger and they work hard to help her, i say RIP everyone thats gone, including foster kids peace†
                  You fuck with me, then i'll fuck with you, beat you to death and give your wife a screw...(get your own women) naa i want his wife

"Gangster rap makes me yap like a maniac, so influenced by music I used it as a excuse to do shit, ooh I was stupid!"

-Em

Comment

ur right dirty detroit all the crew should get as much sypathy as she did, but the press sed that the pilot was on drugs or sommit.
                    aaliyah was just sort of moving up the ladder so it was a shame 4 her 2 go. she was gunna be in the matrix 2 wer'nt she?
                    xxhayleyxx
                    http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
                    MSN-[email protected]
                    AIM-shadyass12
                    http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
                    STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Detriot
                      i'm just sayin , isnt anyone gana mention the crew members that past away with her? i mean they could have been younger and they work hard to help her, i say RIP everyone thats gone, including foster kids peace†
                      i did mention the others that were killed in another thread... but he asked about aaliyah.... so i replied about aaliyah.... i also have all the names of the others in the plane in anything that i put RIP aaliyah.... the only thing that says aaliyah's name only is my signature on here and thats becuse i didnt have the exzact names of anyone else in the plane at the time.... but now that i think aout it i have them and ill add them....
                      Dirty Shady
                      Straight Outta Tha D

Comment

she wasnt suppose to be in matrix 2 and 3 and i heard somewhere the plain crashed because of extra things carried on i think in the news it said that they told her but she didnt listen or something anyways its sad how so many lives we're lost, i wonder if there gana cut her part out for the matrix or not, i dono anyways peace†
                        You fuck with me, then i'll fuck with you, beat you to death and give your wife a screw...(get your own women) naa i want his wife

"Gangster rap makes me yap like a maniac, so influenced by music I used it as a excuse to do shit, ooh I was stupid!"

-Em

Comment

Originally posted by hayley_shady
                          ur right dirty detroit all the crew should get as much sypathy as she did, but the press sed that the pilot was on drugs or sommit.
                          aaliyah was just sort of moving up the ladder so it was a shame 4 her 2 go. she was gunna be in the matrix 2 wer'nt she?
                          Yep, they allready started filming it I dont know wut the fuck there gonna do theyre probably gonna have to re-film it without her and thats gonna cost big $ to start over.

Comment

lol, ima post my freestlyle on here, no disrespect to aayilah or anything...

ima drop a freestyle so ill yo be re-readin to beleive //
                            gettin hated for this shit, yo eyes dont decieve //
                            cause im so screwed up im rapin aayilahs rottin corpse //
                            bringin her to a lively orgasm, its this rap shit that warps //
                            fuck aayilah, shes dead yall, and thats the end of story //
                            everyone dies, a plane crash? shud ave been more gory //
                            cus im here reppin drug money us fuckers rule tha crews //
                            disagree wit me? set up the thread, we be hittin like front page news //
                            like nines to gats, and gauges to deuce, we blow up embassies, dont let us loose //
                            hang yo wiut a noose, till yo face goes blue, cut you down and SHIT ON YOU //
                            this shits all true, cus im fucked, im laughin at you this second too //
                            ima saddist, dya know it burns to cut wrists? i do, lovin blood //
                            strollin thro y hood, knife in hand, cuttin out yo throat yo drop wid a thud //

Comment

Originally posted by hayley_shady
                              yes he was caught with crack cocaine 11 days before the flight... and he pleaded no contest.... plus the company runnin the plane wasnt allowed to fly in the Bahamas.... and the plane had too much wieght on it...

one more thing.....

Originally posted by sikotik
                              lol, ima post my freestlyle on here, no disrespect to aayilah or anything...

ima drop a freestyle so ill yo be re-readin to beleive //
                              gettin hated for this shit, yo eyes dont decieve //
                              cause im so screwed up im rapin aayilahs rottin corpse //
                              bringin her to a lively orgasm, its this rap shit that warps //
                              fuck aayilah, shes dead yall, and thats the end of story //
                              everyone dies, a plane crash? shud ave been more gory //
                              cus im here reppin drug money us fuckers rule tha crews //
                              disagree wit me? set up the thread, we be hittin like front page news //
                              like nines to gats, and gauges to deuce, we blow up embassies, dont let us loose //
                              hang yo wiut a noose, till yo face goes blue, cut you down and SHIT ON YOU //
                              this shits all true, cus im fucked, im laughin at you this second too //
                              ima saddist, dya know it burns to cut wrists? i do, lovin blood //
                              strollin thro y hood, knife in hand, cuttin out yo throat yo drop wid a thud //
                              that was completely disrespectful.... your ass needs to be shot....
                              Dirty Shady
                              Straight Outta Tha D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ketbodytrim, Yesterday, 10:20 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view