HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

em and kim???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • em and kim???

    Is em still with kim cuz i thought they divorced in march, but when i look at some recentpics of em he has ring on his wedding finger!
    xxhayleyxx
    http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
    MSN-[email protected]
    AIM-shadyass12
    http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
    STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

  • #2
    NO I'M PREETY SURE EM IS NOT WITH KIM ANYMORE. HE DID'NT HAVE A RING ON IN THE PURPLE HILLS VIDEO, BUT I THINK SOMETIMES HE JUST PUTS RING ON WITH OUT GIVING A FUCK WHAT FINGER IT'S ON, COZ THEN ANOTHER TIME I SEE HIM HE'S GOT THAT RING ON THE OTHER HAND!
    Rest in peace to the following peeps:
    Heather O'Rourke 1975-1988
    Tupac Shakur 1971-1996
    Aaliyah Haughton 1979-2001
    All the people of New York

    Shout Outs:
    Big Proof
    Rest of D12
    lil_els2000
    sLiMs n01 bItCh
    saz Mathers
    Steph_Shady
    hayley_shady
    Phyco_Bitch69
    D12 SISTA
    Mrs.F.Mathers
    f3mk3
    Regina
    kazychroniclady
    D12sDirtyGirl
    shadyvsbizkit
    ShAdy D12 DiVa
    revdaalkaholik
    Psycho69
    Ryan Dunn
    Bam Margera

    Member of THE DIRTY MAFIA - With a mission to fuck up teenyboppers!
    http://freestylin247.homestead.com/f...arklestars.gif
    [COLOR=dark-blue]Hi my names Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass[/COLOR]
    http://www.purbe.f2s.com/jackass/images/te.jpg

    Beautiful
    Intelligent
    Trusting
    Charming
    How hard i'm gonna slap u if u ever call me that again!

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah thats what i thought but i was just making sure
      xxhayleyxx
      http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
      MSN-[email protected]
      AIM-shadyass12
      http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
      STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

      Comment


      • #4
        kim and eminem are done. they got a divorce around the time she tried to commit suicide and they have been apart since then. she retained the house, so he moved hailie to a small neighborhood outside of sterling heights in michigan. she's doin her own thing now, chillin wit her sister and has been reported to be dating other men. i hope that ends the thread.
        ------------------------------------
        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
        ------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          hey

          maybe we should just leave his personal life alone ifthey're together thats fuckin great if not kind of sucks but either way i dun think its our business
          If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YEROC
            kim and eminem are done. they got a divorce around the time she tried to commit suicide and they have been apart since then. she retained the house, so he moved hailie to a small neighborhood outside of sterling heights in michigan. she's doin her own thing now, chillin wit her sister and has been reported to be dating other men. i hope that ends the thread.
            i dont know if they are together or not but l know that yerocs answer is crap.They aint even divorced yet and they reconciled in December,Long after Kims suicide attempt.em hasnt moved to a new house at all.and i hope that ends the thread.

            Comment


            • #7
              when i went to see him he had a ring only on his middle finger, and that was very recent, so id say kim and em arent together
              Hi old school d12world!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tonni


                i dont know if they are together or not but l know that yerocs answer is crap.They aint even divorced yet and they reconciled in December,Long after Kims suicide attempt.em hasnt moved to a new house at all.and i hope that ends the thread.
                ok imma be nice to you. i have addresses of eminem's old house and his new house. i bet you he moved. he lived in sterling heights and moved to clinton township. and yea they are divorced, why not ask dave or jason, the guys who run the board and maintain the news. if i wanted to be an asshole, i'd dig up the news on the divorced. but fuck it.
                ------------------------------------
                "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                ------------------------------------

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nah, they are over in the relationship world.
                  Rest in peace to the following peeps:
                  Heather O'Rourke 1975-1988
                  Tupac Shakur 1971-1996
                  Aaliyah Haughton 1979-2001
                  All the people of New York

                  Shout Outs:
                  Big Proof
                  Rest of D12
                  lil_els2000
                  sLiMs n01 bItCh
                  saz Mathers
                  Steph_Shady
                  hayley_shady
                  Phyco_Bitch69
                  D12 SISTA
                  Mrs.F.Mathers
                  f3mk3
                  Regina
                  kazychroniclady
                  D12sDirtyGirl
                  shadyvsbizkit
                  ShAdy D12 DiVa
                  revdaalkaholik
                  Psycho69
                  Ryan Dunn
                  Bam Margera

                  Member of THE DIRTY MAFIA - With a mission to fuck up teenyboppers!
                  http://freestylin247.homestead.com/f...arklestars.gif
                  [COLOR=dark-blue]Hi my names Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass[/COLOR]
                  http://www.purbe.f2s.com/jackass/images/te.jpg

                  Beautiful
                  Intelligent
                  Trusting
                  Charming
                  How hard i'm gonna slap u if u ever call me that again!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YEROC


                    ok imma be nice to you. i have addresses of eminem's old house and his new house. i bet you he moved. he lived in sterling heights and moved to clinton township. and yea they are divorced, why not ask dave or jason, the guys who run the board and maintain the news. if i wanted to be an asshole, i'd dig up the news on the divorced. but fuck it.

                    i know em moved but Kim went with him.They reconciled in December (agter Kim tried to committe suicide) and Kim only filed again in March.And no they are not divorced since it aint been Finalised.So u are wrong.Ha ha

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tonni



                      i know em moved but Kim went with him.They reconciled in December (agter Kim tried to committe suicide) and Kim only filed again in March.And no they are not divorced since it aint been Finalised.So u are wrong.Ha ha
                      umm who really cares bout kim or whether or not the are teebupper u seem to know alot about kim
                      Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                      Let the night be too dark for me to see
                      Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Psycho69


                        umm who really cares bout kim or whether or not the are teebupper u seem to know alot about kim
                        and u are a prick!

                        everybody knows they got back together in December and she filed again in march.dont mean im a teenybopper.go back to ur britney cd. and i never started this topic.Have a go at the person who did!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          who cares if they still together?
                          Has anyone seen a recent pic of Kim? she looks like a drugged up crack head anyway.
                          "Im sicker than finding out first hand that Jenifer Lopez can't fuck/ Im sicker than seeing Richard Prior in his wheelchair doing stand up" Chino XL

                          AIM : Me17983

                          -----------------------------------------------

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tonni


                            i never started this topic.Have a go at the person who did!
                            er! that would be me!!! dont have a go at me! what did i do???
                            xxhayleyxx
                            http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
                            MSN-[email protected]
                            AIM-shadyass12
                            http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
                            STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              to all of you STANS out there

                              IT AINT NUTTIN' BUT MUSIC................I HOPE THIS ENDS THE FUCKIN' THREAD CUZ REALLY WHO GIVES A SHIT?????

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, 09-23-2020, 06:49 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert
                               
                              Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post toddmaxwell  
                              Started by dqwhmgukogdp, Today, 03:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dqwhmgukogdp  
                              Started by margueriteh, Today, 01:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post margueriteh  
                              Started by Bynarden, 08-31-2019, 05:51 AM
                              1 response
                              32 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by aangieren, Today, 12:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aangieren  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:28 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by ikltryvn, Today, 12:05 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ikltryvn  
                              Started by ikltryvn, Yesterday, 11:39 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ikltryvn  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Working...
                              X