HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone get me American History X audio snippets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone get me American History X audio snippets?

I was wondering if anybody had any audio snippets from the movie American History X (starring Edward Norton). I need them for this mixtape I'm making. I already have the scene where Derek tells off Mr. Murray at the dinner table. You know, when he says "You see this?! That meens not welcome!" But the scene I'm really looking for is where he makes that one dude BITE THE CURB! That shit is crazy! If anyone can hook me up I'd really appreciate it. And don't tell me to look on Kazaa cuz I have. Thanks.

Peace,
    Arch Dogg
    RIP PROOF

that grimey ass movie... ugghh... i only saw some of the movie because it made me so sick but why would u want a snippet of where they tell him to bite the curb then kick his face into it crushing his teeth??...i didnt watch that far into the movie but i think thats what happens.... its disgusting

Comment

Rent it an record it urself...RACIST
      HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

are you DJing for a KKK party?
        Patesco nudus rabidus

Comment

I just think that Bite The Curb scene would be an awesome intro to a mixtape. Just think about it. He grabs the dude by the hair after he shot him, drags him over to the curb, "now you motherfuckers are gonna finally learn your lesson! Now bite the curb! Put your teeth on the fucking curb!", dude puts his teeth on the pavement, "now say goodnight!", BAM!!! Then it jumps into Track 2 which would have to be a hyped ass song. And Ruff, I'm not a racist. That movie has alot of good points in it. Like when that white supremist goes to jail- the white people beat him up and rape him in the ass, while the black guy is the only one who befriends him. Rent it if you havn't seen it. Anyway, any audio snippets?

Peace,
          Arch Dogg
          RIP PROOF

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Dogg
            That movie has alot of good points in it. Like when that white supremist goes to jail- the white people beat him up and rape him in the ass, while the black guy is the only one who befriends him. Rent it if you havn't seen it. Anyway, any audio snippets?

Oh I will! Thank you for your recommendation, I haven't seen a good ass-raping in awhile.

I hope you're the only one going to listen to this mixtape if it's going to feature sounds of a man losing his anal virginity.
            Patesco nudus rabidus

Comment

Anyone who hasn't seen American History X and is talking shit is a moron. It's a movie against racism. It's about a neo-nazi reforming his views and his little brother who has been corrupted by them.

Like I said, anyone who hasn't seen the entire movie and is talking shit is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                Anyone who hasn't seen American History X and is talking shit is a moron. It's a movie against racism. It's about a neo-nazi reforming his views and his little brother who has been corrupted by them.

Like I said, anyone who hasn't seen the entire movie and is talking shit is a moron.
                Exactly what I was going to reply with until I noticed you did.

This board is full of close-minded tools.

American History X is one of my favorite movies, by far one of Edward Norton's brilliant performances, could be compared to Fight Club.
                ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Dogg
                  I was wondering if anybody had any audio snippets from the movie American History X (starring Edward Norton). I need them for this mixtape I'm making. I already have the scene where Derek tells off Mr. Murray at the dinner table. You know, when he says "You see this?! That meens not welcome!" But the scene I'm really looking for is where he makes that one dude BITE THE CURB! That shit is crazy! If anyone can hook me up I'd really appreciate it. And don't tell me to look on Kazaa cuz I have. Thanks.

Peace,
                  Arch Dogg
                  Bah, you ppl crack me up. Someone wants some audio snippets and you label him Hitler!

Here, I found some for ya man....

Curb Sandwich
                  http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted...rbSandwich.mp3

Dinner Table Speech
                  http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted...ableSpeech.mp3

'The White Man Marches On' Song
                  http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted...nMarchesOn.mp3

Hope that helps!
                  "There’s nothing to kill anymore, there’s nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation, this everyman is created."

Comment

thats one of my favorite movies, them clips made me want to watch the movie again, good thing i have it on dvd

Comment

Thanks alot PsychoSheedah! I REALLY appreciate it bro.

Peace,
                      Arch Dogg
                      RIP PROOF

Comment

it's a good movie, but his transition from far "right" white supremacist to politically correct citizen happened a bit too quickly...i guess the rape scene was supposed to make up for that...

i used audio clips from this movie for my speech class...i was doing a speech on "free speech"...however, i made the clips myself, since i have it on DVD and i also have a tape recorder...

Comment

Originally Posted by The Un-American

Originally posted by komacyde
                          Exactly what I was going to reply with until I noticed you did.

This board is full of close-minded tools.

American History X is one of my favorite movies, by far one of Edward Norton's brilliant performances, could be compared to Fight Club.

Good Points... and agree
                          "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

great movie you people are quick to question something without even knowing about it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                            25 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Mark Ultra  
                            Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                            0 responses