HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever felt like you were going to OD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever felt like you were going to OD?

Just wonderin cuz I've felt like that before. See I smoked for the first time when I was 14. I got high for the first time when I was 15. Then when I turned 16 and started driving, I became a pothead, smoking at least once a day. I peaked when I was 17, during my senior year of high school. I was smoking about five times a day at that point. It actually got so bad that I would go upstairs to the bathroom (with the fan on) and smoke a few bowls while my entire family was downstairs eating or watching TV. Then halfway through my senior year my parents found out that I was smoking, and I had to agree to take random drug tests to keep living there. If I failed one I was out. And that was not an option cuz I was 17, I couldn't get my own place yet. But anyway, my piss tests started after New Years and my 18th birthday was in mid April. Honestly, I didn't smoke at all in January (except New Years Eve), February, or March. Then at the begining of April, with my birthday only two weeks away, I said fuck it and smoked. Sure enough, I had to take a piss test when I got home. I failed and got kicked out. I lived with a friend for two weeks then got my own apartment on my 18th birthday. Now that I'm almost 20, going to college and working about 50 hours a week, I've calmed down quite a bit. I'm smoking about three times a week now. Which is pretty good considering I could do it whenever I wanted.
    Anyway, to the point of my story. One Saturday night when I was 17, me and my friends were out looking for something to do. The town was totally dry: no parties, no weed, no beer, no girls, nothing. But we found this one kid who had some pills. He said they were just painkillers. So I was like, fuck it, I was desperate for a buzz. I downed like four or five of these pills. Which was one of the stupidest things I've ever done. If those were E pills or oxycontin I would've been dead. Anyway, a couple hours passed and I wasn't feeling shit. Finally, real late at night, we got some weed. We smoked a FAT blunt, between me and three other guys. And after that, I think the pills hit me or something cuz I was high like I've never been. We were in my car, I look in my rear-view and I swear I thought it was a TV screen or something. It looked like I was watching the kids in my backseat through a survalence camera or something. I was high as fuck! I felt all twitchy and shit! Then when I started driving away, it was like my vision just started tilting. I pulled over and had a friend drive. I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. We got back to my friends house and I started tripping! I looked at this dresser and it started to look like a monster and shit! Then I started staring at the floor and the carpeting started to look like an eye puzzle (like where you stare at it long enough and a picture kinda comes out). Next thing you know I felt like I was in a personal battle- like within my own mind. I felt like I could feel every one of my organs working inside of me. Then I started feeling like my esophogis was closing. And this really freaked me out because when my Mom was in high school, she got a collapsed lung from smoking weed and she nearly died. I told my friend to take me to the hospital. And they were just like "naw dawg, you'll be fine" but I wasn't man. The rest of that night was like a struggle to stay alive. When I finally settled down enough to go to sleep, I kept on waking up cuz I would stop breathing when I fell asleep! Now THAT was scary. And HERE'S THE TWIST: after I swallowed all them pills the kid kinda nudged me and said "hell yeah Arch, have fun trippin!" Then he laughed. The laughing made me think he was just joking, but who knows? To this day, I don't know what those pills were. Thank God I survived. I still smoke weed ocasionally but for real, I havn't fucked with any pills since.

Pretty crazy experience huh? This is why drugs are cool.

Peace,
    Arch Dogg
    RIP PROOF

I am sorry the OD didn't work out.
    Patesco nudus rabidus

Comment

yea man i've been there on a few different substances.. it makes you really take a step back and think before you abuse a substance again, or do it at all. a few things i have tried in my life, i have felt like it may be the end, and i havent gone back to them since.

dont be stupid with shit man, its not worth losing your life.
      ------------------------------------
      "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

yeah i've been there. can't say i took a step back or anything cuz i did the same shit the next 2 nights. chances are i'd do it all again if it came up too.
        blah worst thing of it all i wanna give up all drugs just can't find a reason too lol
        Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
        "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

i havent given up drugs completely. i have been sober for a while now, without drink or other resources of mind altering. but if i came remotely close to an OD, i would take a small break or never do the amount that i chose to do that night.

Comment

lmao...

My lil bro gets 80 vikes every two weeks for his back. Between 4 of us we'll pop em all in one day, along with drink, smoke n powders...I've never come near OD'ing cuz trippin ain't dying or OD'ing. Trippin is the intent of popping pills you don't ID yourself.

AkaZen.Com
            DigitalBlasphemy.Com
            Komacyde...The King Of Avatars

Comment

sup Zen

Mushrooms.... lots of em.... my body wanted to shut itself down. My mind would concentrate on vision until it stopped telling my lungs to pump air. By that time I felt like my head was gonna blow, I took a gasp and started grasping the fact that breathing = #1 important thing when doin acidish type drugs. Also mushrooms got a weird spiritual sense to them, I though about stuff I never did before. One that is still on top of the brain is TV. How it desensitizes ppl. How we as a whole are like cattle for a big money making machine... how alot of bullshit isn't as important as i thought it was. I was quite offended of the new realizations I was having and since I can't help but figure everything out I come in contact with. Doesn't help that I got into psychology either.

Drugs are bad mkay...
              Remember Big Proof

Comment

hey arch, thats some crazy shit. you shouldnt pop pills if you dont know what they are. anyways, one time i took to much acid and started freaking out in canada. then me and my buddy lost the car and we were walking all over windsor looking for it tripping our balls off. that was over 2 years ago and i havnt took any since.

Comment

Hey Arch Dogg, If I were you (I'm just saying if I were YOU) I would go back and ask that kid what was that shit he gave me, and then ask him if he has anymore.

Seriously though, ONLY SMOKE WEED! Fuck all them other drugs.
                  The Law Doesn't Make Mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen
                    lmao...

My lil bro gets 80 vikes every two weeks for his back. Between 4 of us we'll pop em all in one day, along with drink, smoke n powders...I've never come near OD'ing cuz trippin ain't dying or OD'ing. Trippin is the intent of popping pills you don't ID yourself.

i've never really had problems with powders, pills, or things like that. i have had small problems with shrooms and other things where i would just curl up in a ball and wish i could just fall asleep and make it all go away, thats why i have taken a major break from shit like that. i've actually taken a break from all substances in general... but that she made that one weird ass night.

Comment

i've taken a couple vicodin pills then smoked weed, and it was the highest i've ever been, I know exactly what ur talkin about dude, i was straight fucked up, so i went home and slept it off.
                      "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                      "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                      2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                      \m/\m/

Comment

^ you reminded me.. one time i snorted 4 vicodin on an empty stomach (big mistake) and went to the mall.. i was walkin around and thinking of buying this coat at this place and all the sudden i got tunnel vision and blacked out. fell back and hit my head on a table and got up and ran to the food court to the bathroom. by the time i got there i felt fine but man i thought i was gonna be so sick. dont try that shit at home.

Comment

^ yeah thats exactly what i felt like too, got the tunnel vision and everything. Not tryin to do that again, lol.
                          "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                          "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                          2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                          \m/\m/

Comment

lol this thread is from a lil bit ago but i jus saw it...ive taken mad different kinds of pills and OD'd twice...first time was my freshman year, i was fuckin crzy, skipped 106 days outa that skool year,but i onli realli blazed a shitload...my parents went on their hunnymoon n i had open house, i was real real tired tho, it was on Halloween n i wanted 2 wake up be4 my parti started so this girl gave me 3 caffeine type pillz n i figured, no big deal...but this big kid (like ten times my size) took 3 and was puking all over the road n my girl kelly took 2....n im sittin there...ppl showin up n shit n im in a corner on tha floor goin thru semi-seizures n shit cuz i couldnt even get up so my sis told everyone they had to leave...she called tha hospital n they sayd if i didnt throw up id need my tummi pumped cuz it wouldnt leave my system n id jus stop brething...i couldnt throw up...i layed there seizurrin n then my lungs stopped workin n i passed out cold so my sis took me to tha hospital...
                            next time was when i got surgery last september...i got oxys, vics, and dilotted. i had never heard of dilotted. its as small as a ritalin but i was only allowed to take half bc it was so strong, turned out i could only take a quarter. when the weekend staff came into the hospital they didnt know my dosages n sent me home taking 1 full on every 2 hours alone wit tha other shit n first i went thru withdrawls from Oxy, i was in tha shower n blacked out n even when i shut my eyes i saw shit swirlin around i was scared shitless, so i stopped those and took double dilotted n i wouldnt sleep for days i couldnt lay down, or stop movin, now imagine how shitty that is rite after gettin a metal bar put thru yur rib cage lol. sucked...im not afraid to take pills or nething im jus a bit more careful n ill never take caffeine pills again

Comment

Nah, I've never felt like I was ODing or close to it. I've smoked weed and took pills and a felt like my chest was getting tight and I started to breath slow, not like I usually did when I did the same thing before. Nothing major. I've known too many people to OD, some multipul times, shits not fun to expirence or see.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 11:10 AM