HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever get themselves into serious debt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever get themselves into serious debt?

i know millions of americans are in credit card debt... and i just wondered if any of you were in that group of americans. i know i am... i have missed quite a few payments because the minimum payment was so fucking high... i really dont know what i'm going to do about it... i owe almost $3000 and i have hardly any money to my name as it is.... i just wondered if anyone here had some advice or some comments on their debt.....

let me know.... peace

only dumb fucks get themselvs into dept,or loan money to people without a contract.

Comment

um, ok... i guess there are millions and millions of "dumb fucks" in the USA alone.... fucking faggot..... dont respond if all you are gonna do is talk shit.

Comment

the interest on credit card debts can be crippling, your best bet would be to arrange to see your bank manager, he will go through everything with you, look at your incomings/outgoings etc ... he may suggest a loan to pay off the credit cards, which is a good idea as long as you don't start spending on the cards again once they are clear... good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
          um, ok... i guess there are millions and millions of "dumb fucks" in the USA alone

lol...yes there are....theres many

Comment

um, ok... i guess there are millions and millions of "dumb fucks" in the USA alone.... fucking faggot..... dont respond if all you are gonna do is talk shit.
            Yep.there are.if your gona insult me don't make it a random tourette insult that you know fuck all about,i could sit here and argue back with pointless insults that make no sence too "retard" "you fuck ur dad" <<thats how stupid it sounds calling me a faggot when u don't know me.all i ever see you do is enter peoples threads to talk shit so i guess its ok to dish it out but not take it.shut the fuck up.

Comment

well, i got a 4000 student loan for my 1st yr @ uni...spent that...and as of today i reached my 1250 overdraft limit with my bank...so im currently 5250 in debt and im only 5/6 months in to my 4 year course, lol.
              gettin a 284 fone bill yesterday didnt help. but im not worried, students r meant to b in debt.

Comment

my parents are about 15,000 in debt :-/
                Bitch ***** you can neva eva, eva eva
                Eva eva, eva eva eva eva
                Get on my level ho (What!)

Comment

i dont know what to tell you but, cut up all your credit cards, that is what gets you, plus when you dont pay their bills ontime, you get all that bullshit intrest. my boy is 3,000 in debt, but hes just paying it off slowly...fucker has 7 credit cards

Comment

Fo20... what the fuck is your problem? it's funny that you only notice about 1/10th of all my posts (not surprising that you're like everyone else who tries to talk shit)... "you always enter threads and talk shit"... lol, ok.... how about you find me 10 seperate threads that i have entered, JUST to talk shit... considering my post count, that should be pretty easy, eh?

this was a serious thread, with a serious question, sorry to get a little pissed off when you try to simply come here just to talk shit... this is in the correct forum and relevent to a lot of people, so try to calm the fuck down... damn

Comment

Fo20... what the fuck is your problem? it's funny that you only notice about 1/10th of all my posts (not surprising that you're like everyone else who tries to talk shit)... "you always enter threads and talk shit"... lol, ok.... how about you find me 10 seperate threads that i have entered, JUST to talk shit... considering my post count, that should be pretty easy, eh?

this was a serious thread, with a serious question, sorry to get a little pissed off when you try to simply come here just to talk shit... this is in the correct forum and relevent to a lot of people, so try to calm the fuck down... damn
                      your my hero

Comment

Originally posted by Fo20
                        only dumb fucks get themselvs into dept,or loan money to people without a contract.
                        All YOU ever do is talk a bunch of garbage or have some comment like "You're all idiots" or the one above. Why reply with a bunch of bullshit? Gotta keep up that hard e-image though, right? Riiiiigghhhht.

Anyway .... debt sucks! I don't have much credit card debt because I wised up and only use what I can afford to pay off, but I have so much in student loans to pay back eventually when I'm done with my 2nd degree! It's insane. If you can find a "not for profit" credit counselling center, they can usually combine your cards and you just make one payment. Sometimes they can stop the finance charges (which is what really gets you) or even get some of your debt written off for consistent payment history. "Non Profit" ones usually have some hidden fees or something, or look for something in return, so stay away from those, they are shady. Don't let them guilt you into paying by threatening you or whatever or saying they can't get their money. Every credit card company has insurance for all cards and they get their money regardless. You could always file bancruptcy, but that stays on your records for like 7 years .... but then again so do non-paid debts so I guess you'd have to figure the less of the 2 evils. You should get a copy of your credit report from the 3 bureaus if you haven't already. That's a good place to start.

I respect people with good credit, but a majority of people in this country are living beyond their means. (Unless you're rich)

Sorry if I rambled, hope that helps.
                        If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

(Waits for Jason to respond)
                          "To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm trying to hold off getting a credit card for as long as I can.
                            OZ HIP HOP.COM
                            THE RAP CELLA

Comment

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81520
                              http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81530
                              http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81432

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81433

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=76294

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81383

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81398

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=81306

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=80976

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=80922

I get where ur commin from monk,so respect for that,i haven't gotten into any arguements on here so far so i'm not about to start now.and i mean long ass back and forth arguements getting nowhere.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:05 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 01:04 PM
                              0 responses