HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West Was the Best thing That Ever Happened 2 50 Cent (Besides bein shot)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West Was the Best thing That Ever Happened 2 50 Cent (Besides bein shot)...

Its the truth.. This year, especially now that 50 Cent blew up so damn much, the hate on 50 cent is fuckin crazy... Thats what happens when everyone's on your dick one minute, then overexposure and gettin played out finally caught up 2 him... 50 Cent wuz a trend that mostly everyone in Rap, especially Shady Fans, took part in..

Rap music today is full a trends, no1 lets new artists just grow, while staying loyal to them during their growth... ppl just hop on sumthing then ditch em, and look 4 the newest dick 2 ride in order 2 feel like they kno rap music... I mean look at Ja rule everyone luved him, till 50 Cent decided to hate him..

Truthfully, none of u would dislike that ***** if it wuznt for 50 Cent and the trend he created in rap music...

Now, 50's time/trend period is over (so many ppl hated Beg 4 Mercy) and who do we have here? Kanye West... the next dick everyone has hopped on (great production, good content wit his rap, horrible but gettin better flow)...

Everyone is on Kanye's dick now, mainly due to liking 50 so much... they're tired of 50 Cents gun talk, bla blah, i got shot, bla blah, G-unit, blah blah... Now they all wanna ride the "real" Kany West...

Thats Great, he makes sum good music, u go ahead and do that if u want...

But then youu're all gonna get tired of him, and hearin him rap about self conscious shit, your gonna get tired of him and his "softer" more "real" rap and your gonna go right back to 50 Cent...

Kanye west is Fresh Now, in a few months everyone will find him bland, and they'll wanna hear Hard Gangsta Rap and they'll jump right back on 50's New album...

Thats why hes the best thing that happened 2 50 Cent this year...

So All the hate on him will cease then... and we'll be right back to Point A... Being loved for his "gangsta" Rhymes and then a few months later he'll be hated again blah blah, cycle will start all over..

maybe everyone will hop on some1 elses dick around that time as well..

Rap Fans are sooo predictable/stupid (yes me too)...

8 YEARS DEEP

damn thats true homie..i remember listening ot kayne on champions and was like damn..yos nice as shit..then i started peeping his freestyles..on jayzonline.com and i couldnt wait till his cd drop..and it didnt dissapoint me....but...all u see now everywhere is kayne....thru teh wire...and slow jamz..is being played so much....and his cd is the type where...u listen to it..a few times...and after awhile u get bored wit it....as a whole...but anyway...that is true man...peeps hop on rappers dicks to easy.....i remember when everybody jumped on nelly...then i stop liking him....and the people ruin ja....had his head all pumped up....cuz Im Real..was so popular..he decided to go that route...
    EMYHR - Add Me To Your Myspace ForThe Flyest Free Music My Myspace

Comment

im confused...oh welll

Comment

You make a good point.
        However, I don't think I liked 50 and dislike him now because it's the "it"-thing to do. The fact is, he used to make good music - Guess Who's Back was hot - but now he got lazy and bad at picking beats. The result is Beg For Mercy. I don't like 50 anymore, but if he was still good, I wouldn't care how many people hated him, I would still like him.
        NEPatriots 3x World Champions
        UNC Basketball 5x National Champions
        Charlotte Bobcats UHHHHHHH

Comment

Good point. It'd be interesteing to back-track this whole cycle you are talking about. Start in like 94 till 2004, I haven't got time now, bu someone must have the time to do it.

Comment

O he got shot 9x...........that nig ga need a huge. O he claim he gangsta..... that nig ga need a hug
            "U Gunit ninja turtles cuz ur leaders a rat"

Comment

Huge = hug lol i mispelled it
              "U Gunit ninja turtles cuz ur leaders a rat"

Comment

i've hated ja rule since holla........
                Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
                "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

it's a good point with the dickriding, i was amazed at how many people jumped on 50's dick. and about that over exposure, that was his fault, he had to have that g unit album out, he had to have his face everywhere, so he has only himself to blame. but the g uint wasnt that bad. i liked kayne's cd too, but that dont mean im gonna go out and buy posters,books and shit like that, even though some people will, thats just how shit is anymore
                  i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

are u directing this to consumers brainwashed by the mainstream? i dont care about image. if i like ur music, then i like u as an artist. i dont give a fuck if 50 wuz shot 9 times... i liked him back when he made "How to Rob". Kanye, i just knew about... but i didnt like him cuz of the hype, i just liked his style.

everyone expects too much from every single artist... itz either u be this or u be a nobody. just contribute to hip-hop a great deal, and i'll check u out and determine how u are to me. i still like 50, i still like Kanye, and i still like Ja (back to his VVV material).

ur comments hold validity to some extent, but only because the vets on this board make it too easy to be a dickryda. u buy a poster, ur a groupie! u like Em (doesnt even have to be for image), ur automatically a groupie. everyone is contributing to the craziness of this board just by stamping ppl because of their original preference. if shit like the Groupie Whoring Society or stamping didnt exist, then this wouldnt be so bad a problem.

everyone should have just respected someone else's lifestyle in the first place and let it go. maybe if ppl didnt set so high of standards on this board, we wouldnt be complaining about shit like this.
                    The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

hiphop fans dont follow hypes
                      its the shady fans that do so
                      cuz their not really hiphop fans
                      they just get fed whatever the new trend is

Comment

Good point on the topic, but I like who I like cuz I like them.

Still listen to Ja's old stuff, same goes for old Limp.
                        AkaZen.Com
                        DigitalBlasphemy.Com
                        Komacyde...The King Of Avatars

Comment

This isnt just a Shady thing, and its directed to most Rap Fans i think.... Its just that we (yes at times myself aswell), dont let our favorite artists of the moment time to grow and mature... by the time they mature and come out wit their best cd, we're already tryin 2 jump on the latest bandwagon and we're hatin on the last guy.. its wierd but i think its true... its my opinion yes, and im not directing this to everyone..

but its jus so blatantly obvious too, with the 50 cent, kanye example...

8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

When I got get rich, I liked it for a few listens, but it got very boring very quickly, it never gets played anymore, wheras say, my Jay-Z Blueprint cd gets played regularly after being out like 2 years.

I think there is a thing where people seem to hate on artists because they get popular, but the fact is, a lot of them dumb down their content to get their sales, Jay-Z even admitted to this in one of his tracks on the black album (not sure which one tho, cant remember).

I like Kanye, but I do think he is slightly overrated as a rapper.

Comment

Uppin...
                              8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Yesterday, 10:54 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view